Lee Stranahan has an interesting take on American politics

His argument is basically yes obviously the left made up the trump russia thing, but the right is also pushing the conspiracy theory that russia did something to the US and is our enemy. His reasoning is very interesting. They even got Trump to start saying Russia attacked us, just that he wasn't involved. It's all horseshit. Definitely worth a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=48-YWTJbHTU

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

kinda looks like a scuffed dexter morgan.

Attached: 54354453543.jpg (225x225, 8K)

This wasn't obvious already...?

Stranahan also took donations to fund a documentary called The Caliphate and then did nothing.

This dude is a fucking ZIONIST TRAITOR whose getting the fucking rope. Look at all these pathetic lowlife scumbags trying to protect Israel right now.

It was just a crude strategy to get boomers to distrust Trump
Why Russia? Why not the Saudis or North Koreans? Because big bad Russia is still the boogeyman to full retard boomers who are still alive. Muh Cold War muh Russian enemy
They can't die soon enough fuck

you didn't watch the video. he explains why russia.

Lee has been Right on much. Weird Part is. Lee works for Sputnik. They are Russian Operated and really are Intel associated. RT is not.

Lee has has White house press creds in past. He even had a Meet up in DC and welcomed the public. So if they are all such dirty rate spies how can they operate in DC with impunity?

Im still trying to figure it out. That said Lee on Browder seems legit. And Lee's latest on Syria and Genie Oil is spot on.

I have some stuff related to this I would like a Serious web TCP IP WAN guy to look at. But Who trust? You fuckers are all shit posters and shady. You dumb cunts will just spew that mossad crap at me for posting this anyway.

It was a geopolitical strategy to prevent anything good happening between US and Russia

>Serious web TCP IP WAN guy to look at
What have you got?

I saved many websites that were odd to me during the weeks of Election.

The most puzzling were Telegraph and Guardian web articles that were totally fake but were using the correct URL.

Its all on my other PC

Also this is not a mystery but I used basic who is on some stuff from "sputnik" it went right to Red Square.

>The most puzzling were Telegraph and Guardian web articles that were totally fake but were using the correct URL.
What do you mean?

You children are so ignorant and shit for brained brats. The only people that believed this shit are people your age. Cause right or left you're uneducated gullible lazy little fucking cunts

They had the correct URL but they were fake. A the info was garbage and B in all but one case the template was fake as the Color codes were off. and C in one case when I clicked on the Contact us page. I got Rick Rolled

It always comes down to money Russia/China have been hoarding Gold they want to take over and become the dominant currency with gold back money the (((higher ups))) dont want this to happen.

Barring the url being close like guardlan insteand of guardian the only way to do that would be for someone to be performing a man in the middle attack on your connection which seems kind of pointless

The other option is a virus, some of them just change the DNS server your browser uses so you type in google and you get a page that looks like google but gets plastered with a bunch of ads etc

nice flag shitstain

>lookin like a broke ass Matt Damon
Look at this dude, haha

yes jews hate russia, we already know this

Cool. Thanks. If virus is was likely DC leaks. Anybody see the stuff on that site?

You low IQ cum stain you have no idea what this flag is...I weep for America's future.

>The fact you use that flag over the American flag says a lot more about (((you))) cum stain
Or would that not be the flag that shows up if you you removed the meme flag?

what the fuck are you babbling about??