Mutt AMA

Okay Jow Forums, it has occurred to me you people are ignorant as fuck when it comes to our kind. So, ask me political and various mutt-related questions and I will answer them.

Attached: IMG_20190328_180505.jpg (1944x2592, 986K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EOCufOQein4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/EOCufOQein4

Do you see yourself as black? Do people see you as black?

Before any troll questions come, say what you have to say first.

Attached: 1907923F-D1DC-4D84-BF8F-F3D942573260.gif (607x609, 754K)

What will you do when a person with darker skin than you approaches you and tells you to check your privilege?

I’m 24% nigger. I’ve decided that when the happening comes I’m going to move to Brazil with others of my ilk, and manufacture and sell methamphetamine to treat the rampant ADHD that exists as a result of racemaxing dysgenics. I will make Brazil great again.

Attached: D4ABE78F-7FF3-4373-B34C-2638E1109A1C.jpg (684x1024, 92K)

Attached: 1551741766415.jpg (522x386, 30K)

>AMA

Go back to r3ddit, you and your kind are a plague to this site.

Why the fuck do you think your voice matters, or that people would think of you as some sort of authority figure, speaking for a group of people?

Attached: 1529317780369.gif (640x352, 3.47M)

>ADHD
>caused by racemixing
Holy fuck no, read some medical journals. It’s more likely due to over diagnosis and older women giving birth.

Do you see yourself as a mutt? If so, why?

go back to your cage mutt

I'm mixed race. I often have my identity writewashed by others. It never changes the truth.

Tell them to kill themselves.

Because I am, I do.

Pretty sure you need a loicense for that remark.

Fuck Brazil. Help us build Novutera.

Attached: PicsArt_03-23-03.36.17.png (1773x1773, 1.08M)

ADHD is environmental, heavy metals. Pollutants etc.

Brazilians have injun blood, mulattoes and pure blacks get discriminated against in Brazil.

In all seriousness though, fuck those dark skinned apes. We are superior to them.

Lighter is better.

This. That is why our people should have a mutthnostate for the 56%ers. Fuck Brazil. It's hot, tropical and full of unregulated endless racemixing.

Attached: 4f22f03cdc3e6ba28fa1ec96a2e727850343d26f2aa3c245345b43dad3e32e62-1.png (768x768, 356K)

I’m a quadroon so I pretty much look Indian. I think I’d be fine. If I were to follow my plan literally, I’d be more afraid of cartels trying to skin me alive for selling drugs on their turf.

Nigger, please tell me you have Discord. Mutts have to stick together.

Attached: NovuteraFashwave2.png (900x900, 2.06M)

Nigger, I already joined it and I was skeptical and I think one of you kicked me out. I’d join again, but I’m very busy and wouldn’t be able to contribute much.

why are you mutts so fucking gay`?

Attached: amerifaggots.png (420x390, 14K)

>I’m a nigger so I look like a Native American
Stupid fuck. Kys, we aren’t niggers and you don’t look like us.

This

We mutts must exfiltrate from America, lest we serve Kikes and Israel and waste our full potential. The Inuit aren't shit. We should take Inuit lands.

That's fine by us. I can re-add you.

Idk. Ask an American or a Swede. Novuterans are straight.

Attached: IMG_20190318_161357.jpg (2592x1944, 586K)

Oh wow, an Inuit. We're going to liquor you bastards up with firewater and take your land in Canada. If you say anything remotely against it, we will get the smallpox blankets.

Go eat an enchilada pendejo

If you want to rejoin, I can drop a link but I don't want any racially alien people coming into our server if I drop the link here.

We have small numbers but believe me, we are growing. In a year, we will have a real movement. We're gaining much traction.

I think I messaged you a while, see if you can find my username

A while ago*

Not seeing anything. Are you VACA?

dab daddy, rico pendejo?

>AMA

Attached: obv.jpg (396x382, 41K)

why are you so gay?

Aren’t you guys banned from Jow Forums now?

Mutts don't get pussy in 2019. Not attractive.

How the fuck are you even here? You were banned from accessing chans.

Attached: 1552770235393.png (956x650, 310K)

/Gz7u4r

That's why you're the pussy instead?
[pathetic]

Attached: Damn_son.jpg (511x606, 87K)

That is gay. Why would someone rule 63 and 34 Brenton Tarrant?

Lmfao. I suggest you heterosexually find ways to imagine fetishes.

hi Jow Forums mutt here
whatever this attention whore says i say the opposite, thereby invalidating anything he says
whatever his answer is, it is now moot
dont ask it

Mutts do not get laid in the Jewnited States Of Weimerica. At least, not my kind of mutts.

Shut up, Kike.

Well, there's a place you'll be happy

Attached: Just_happen_to_have_what_you_need.jpg (189x266, 8K)

I see mutts get laid. It seems like everyone is getting laid today. Except for incels

How much do you struggle with incompatible genes in you? What genetic or health issues do you have?

Yes. Novutera.

Attached: Novutera.png (2480x974, 483K)

That’s like saying
>homosexuals are gay

Or

>virgins don’t have sex

Absolutely. Profound.

So I asked you why you saw yourself as a mutt because...well...who tf cares? Cool, you’re skin’s slightly darker, can I go back to grocery shopping now?

Yeah but the stereotype of incels are white socially awkward guys. To me it feels like there has never been a bigger acceptance for minorities and poc in the west

Skin flaking and acne. But, that's all. I have issues from childhood abuse, bullying and being not accepted by one have of my family but it's whatever. I was clingy, overprotective and always hate when people leave. I'm mostly anti-social. I get hurt less by myself.

I care. I have a sovereign identity. I am of my own kind. Mutts should leave America.

one side of my family**

As long as you are against these satanic Jews that control the world then I have no issue with you OP.

Good luck friend, and just so you know there are lots of actual paid JIDF shills here who will say evil things to you in an attempt to pit whites against you.

Don't fall for it. Our beef isn't with you.

1488 Godspeed bro

okay you're spared from the rope

Why should you leave America?

go to bed brittany

Mutts do not get laid in the South or respected in American based relationships. My best LDRs were non-American.

I hate Jews. Thank you. Sieg Heil.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Attached: 1549337996055.jpg (552x441, 18K)

I agree. All the pendejos in the chat wanking their dicks because girls that age are legal in their countries.

The rock, Pete wentz, the guy from prison break, Taylor Lautner. Ect. People of color are actually very accepted in American society. All you see is rappers and people like Jussie smolett having stardom. There is defeinitely a chance for you to have a gf. Don't beat yourself up

Thank you friend. If what you say is true, this is bluelight user, I will rememeber your kind words and look out for you should the need ever arise.

Our beef is with evil, not with any race, even juden even though I don't trust them lol

>Novutera
Enlighten a fellow mutt

Your nation and our kind are incompatible. I could write a book on it. Where to begin...

Dates:
Americans use Gregorian instead of International Fixed and YYYY-DDD Julian Dates. There are 13 months of 28 days with one left over.

Time:
24 hours clocks should be enforced by law, in every place.

Measurement:
We need the metric system.

Politics:
American "politics" are Neo-Zionist Oligarchist and not compatible with us. Registration to vote in America is subversive to our cause.

Culture:
We do not need to "yeet" and "naenae." We need to evolve.

Science:
Disabled, sick and old should be euthanized. Eugenics and genetic engineering of sapient life should be legal. "Ethics" are unethical.

Policy:
No pro-Hybrid identity or hybrid separatist movement can be supported within America.

America is a Zionist puppet state and liberalism is incompatible with us. The first position is inefficient. The second position is subversive. The third or fourth position is what we need to survive.

We want a pan-Coloured mutt state. A cold state. We need seasonal variation. A harsh winter. We need to adapt to this hardship and artificially evolve. One that will not legally allow cultural frivolity.

Never trust Jews. 2,000 years is long enough.

>seasonal variation
Elaborate. What do you mean?

109 times, remember

Despite the advances made in America, you’d still advocate that it’s ethics standards are the limits of progress?

You are aware that we are completely not adapted to living in the arctic. Waiting generations for evolution to happen would take intense eugenics that would most likely be severely opposed by the international community.

If they have their own nation and we have ours then I have no problem with them.

Not defending their subversion at all. I understand their history quiet well. I think Israel does a really good job at giving us a boogeyman to point too though so the world sees their behavior.

Much harder to do when they blend into your nation.

I'm sorry, what? People of color. What even is that?

I represent the Novuteran race and the Novuteran diaspora. Eurasian-Negroids, Eurasian-Khoisan, Mulattoes, Quadroons, Octoroons and all fair skinned Asian-Negroid hybrids who can see their veins through their skin.

We are not accepted, not compatible and we will not evolve as long as we stay in your nation. Left winger liberalists are the real racists. Why should we not thrive?

So you can have Democrat votes?
So you can have a bull for your wife?

How dare you deny us a neo-Malthusian autocracy that would address our issues and correct them. You SJW faggots want us to suffer.

LGBT, elections, voting, hollywood and whatever else you would attempt to proselytize to my people with are constraints, not freedoms.

We deserve freedom of association and the right to leave. So does every living thing.

Attached: novutera-x-america.png (648x556, 383K)

Just be stronger than the international community and they are irrelevant.

Golan heights this week for instance. Might makes right, nothing trumps natural law.

me too ;(

Attached: 1544731169851.jpg (1179x913, 229K)

(((The international community))) should stay out of our affairs. We have a right to improve ourselves. Hear us out. Ask us on any point we have.
/TBcQzu

Damn that image is too real

This is a good idea but is not needed. Do what you want

What advances, profligate?
Your nations law prevents us from culling our weak. We have our identity suppressed. We are not allowed to implement self-improvement measures. Your government has failed to suppress degeneration and subversive cultures that would make idiots of our people.

An advance in my country is knowing we killed off everyone with an IQ below 100 and modified the population heavily.

F

i know.....

Kalergi Plan. They view themselves as the chosen people. I agree there is no problem if people keep to themselves. Read the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit. Ideologically there will always be problems.

Join us in discussion
/TBcQzu

If we stay in Jewmerica, the Kalergi Plan would see us off with Mexirishnese wives, consumerism and Jew-loving. That is sick.

Democracy is poisonous.

i have

I am well aware of the history from Bolshevik to Byzantine times.

Having their own nation also allows you to question, if they aren't the aggressor, then why was the war in Germany?

The war wasn't in Israel, therefore they must have been the aggressor.

Israel makes it really easy to point at them and say, "look at their behavior"

I'm at the 4D chess redpill stage user.

But how could self determination be realized when the entire west is owned by those who seek to push race mixing as a good thing for whites? Simply coming out and stating our goals would immediately make everyone involved a target to be exterminated.

We will leave for North Canada after a civil war kicks off in America. We will appear for optics to be a "nice" country but we will work in secret to further our agenda until the Jews best attack dog is disintegrated. After that, we can take the Jews head on.

Then you are fully aware of how truly difficult the times ahead will be for the west. They can weaponize about half of the entire white race at the drop of a hat if they choose to, they've done it before, they are doing it with muslims.

You should join our server where we have explained this in depth. It would take hours to cover it here.

I have also seen the technology our guys are sitting on. We also have been living in a warzone for many years in many parts of the US, many of us are densensitized and used to seeing violence all around us at this point.

But we all have to go one day user, don't fear the reaper.

post face so we can judge muttness

pointy

Fauxhawk. Was an edgelord back then. Shaved all that but still love metal and metal/punk aesthetics.

Bump eet

Trying to upvote