What is honestly wrong with this...

What is honestly wrong with this? When you're a minority who has been discriminated against longer than you have been accepted, don't you think you have the right to relevel the playing field?

Attached: 20190328_162122.jpg (1080x843, 387K)

It's time for change. Whites must stop being selfish and share the spotlight after selfishly stealing it for generations. The brief moment you don't have it, you whine. If only you knew what it was like to be a minority. This only the beginning of justice being served.

nigger

>Not that I don’t like white dudes
>I’m not racist

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind u jackass

Serving long overdue justice isn't racist.

So I can only employ whites then? Oh wait thas raycis

Yeah it is racist, because you are the ones who started this and caused injustice. If we only hire blacks it's not racist, since we are counterbalancing the bad deed by making the experiences equal. Then there is no disparity.

And by "white" he means non-black.

How is this not a violation of the Civil Rights Act? Wouldn’t this be akin to saying you couldn’t see yourself hiring a black dude as a manager?

>fighting against racism
>with racism

Counter culture emerges in 3... 2... 1...

“Justice” is a white man’s concept.

honestly nothing
their his fucking movies he can make fucking anti-white movies for all i care (which he unironically does but again, i don't care)
I am not so sensitive that someone else jerking off in their free time makes me feel unincluded

I don't think it applies to art / entertainment.

Entertainment industry is still a business.

they can do whatever they want

Attached: ce47morueao21.png (1080x1595, 1.41M)

If you see it as justice, then you assume every white person is guilty of something by virtue of being white.

Why shouldn’t whites assume the same of blacks and decimate them now?

I look forward to my later years when blacks are still 13% of the population, latinos are more than double, and whites are still the majority. Blacks will still be chimping out and it will be latino cops shooting them dead.

backs can do what every they like

Imagine the shit storm from the (((mainstream media))) if a white movie maker would say the same thing about black actors

Is he really that black?

Attached: key-and-peele.jpg (1200x776, 76K)

Bait aside I don't actually have a problem with it. A nigger wants to cast niggers in his nigger movie about niggers made for niggers. Couldn't give less of a fuck.

>Is he really that black?
hes at least 50% jew, as all hollywood gay niggers are.

He won't hire white men, but he'll sure as hell fuck white women.

Never forget that anti white means anti white men, and they want your white women.

Us and Get Out were pretty good movies
He is incharge of the new Twilight Zone reboot so I'm optomistic at least.

This dude only casts dark ass niggers even though he's at most 50 percent black. He has some sort of weird complex

Attached: 1447510261264.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

I bet you think blood feuds are a good thing as well.

>im going to ruin the twilight zone
Good to know I can continue to skip watching television

>When you're a minority
Come again? There are less whites on the planet than there are africans, asians, etc.

Attached: nice toe.jpg (800x600, 31K)

What are you faggots going to do to level the playing field with your ancestral African slave traders? You know, the black people who sold black people to white people and started the trend in America? Hmmm? Hmmmmmmm?? How many of you retards crying for muh reparation happen to share DNA with people who treated their fellow black man like cattle? Honestly curious.

Well, you maybe aren't directly responsible, but you still participate in the system or historical opression whether you like it or not, and it's the moral choice to end it. Imagine if your dad stole a coat and gave it to you, but he died in jail and he leaves you with it. Wouldn't it be the morally right thing to return the coat? Now replace you with whites, your dad with white slavers and racists, the coat with equal minority treatment, and stealing with supression. Whites hold the key to ending injustice, but they stubbornly refuse, so we have to take it by force to guarantee justice is served. It's our moral duty, or else the existence of minorities will forever be shrouded in hate and unfairness, forever being held back.

He's saying that there's more than enough movies with Caucasian male protagonists you neanderthal. Or should I call you by your modern name: Jew.

That's fine. He's black and he wants to make black movies.
The problem is when hollywood won't let white men make white movies.

Does this woman look like she has slight Caucasoid features to you guys?

Muh african traders, you can't even name a single tribe or person who sold us. Sounds like you're on your backfoot.

Sounds antisemitic desu.

>black men sell other black men as slaves to white men
who started this again? slavery is as old as mankind.

The issue is the hypocrisy. I don’t care if black directors want to cast black actors. They care if someone says they will only hire white actors.

But of all things casting is something that is pretty justifiably racist in media - how can you tell the story about a Mexican immigrant without a Hispanic looking actor?

Generic shit like superhero stories it’s fucking irrelevant.

this nigger isnt even black.

By racist I mean “uses race as a determining factor” in this context. I realize that word means anything now.

Confirmed newfag
Lurk more you dumbass
How the fuck do you browse this board and not learn that 99% of slave owners were Jew's?
Do you ignore it when you see it?
If the niggers weren't so dumb and easily manipulated maybe they'd realize the real "white devil" actually has a star of David on his forehead

This isnt even remotely the same thing you fucking chimp. Anyone responsible and affected by historical oppression is long dead. Fuck off with this sins of the father bullshit. I'm just living my fucking life fuck off.

Exactly. That's hardly even much to ask for compared to what will come in the future, and whites are eager to whine. How selfish. So much American entertainment is full of caucasians, it's alienating to minorities. How is it justice for your race to hold the monopoly on the acting industry too?

i appreciate him saying it and want him to make the films he wants but it was racist he is discriminating based on racie and held by the lefts standards it would normally be career ending racism. good for him but if you are a white person and pay to see this youre huge bitch. fuck this idiot and the retarded left thinking people think this is righteous. get out was okay at best, a good solid 20 minutes of crying black guy eyeball close ups.

The majority who built this country shouldn’t have to pander to the minority. Nobody is forcing you niggers to live in a country ruled by white supremacy. You are more than welcome to go to Africa where it’s 99% black.

Attached: C4157F23-DCF8-466D-809D-A8EB495CF330.png (726x767, 580K)

Honestly, nothing. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Again, name who these mysterious black slavers were.

which half j half nig are you? Jussie or Jordan?

Slide on out of here.

Name a single one of these "mysterious white slave owners"
Come on, I'm waiting.

The statement that hes seen that movie though. Its not like any of his works are at all original, they're all worse versions of movies that white people have already made and to boot he can't write for shit.

Racism is bad. So we should be racist to whites because they were racist a long time ago. Since racism is bad.

but niggers are generally of bad quality and ugly. Normal people do not want to pay for a movie with an ugly nigger and his inferiority complex.

As a guy, I don't want to waste my time watching a movie with someone without any kind of charisma or ugly af and it doesn't matter the race.

Sadly, niggers are the ugliest of the ugliest.

Sorry I asked the question first, you answer me.

like anyone in their culture could write this shit down for us to know xD

Attached: 1546796783365.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Do what you want. I haven't watched anything he did because it looked dull.
White dudes arent his audience.

Have you ever wonder by yourself that, if niggers were as capable and as achieving as whites, wouldn't they have a civilization like Europe in niggerland (Africa)? That if they were smart they would have fought any white with weapons constructed by themselves?(because thats what whites did, they constructed weapons by themselves)

>They care if someone says they will only hire white actors

Yes because whites are already everywhere.

>I’ve seen that movie
Excellent. We have our new excuse. It’s now completely over for the colourful.
>Blah blah blah blah
>...talk to the hand. I’ve seen that movie.

It’s our countries.

Why would white people care about someone who seems content on the black movie audience

if white men or whitey is an obsctacle for their progress, why aren't they progressing in black countries like Somalia, Niggeria, Camerun, etc.?

>When you're a minority who has been discriminated against longer than you have been accepted

For what? Literally 200 fucking years. Black people are in no way shape or form a fucking minority, they have an entire continent practically to themselves. I don't see them as "minority" anymore, whole cities have more blacks than white now in America.

They can't keep using that an excuse to do the exact same bullshit they complain about.

>I'm not racist, I have a white friend!

No it isn't. It's a country stolen from Native Americans. Your country is Europe.

Dahomey

kek you fucking shill
without whites there would be no spotlight

Attached: photo_2018-10-18_16-06-04.jpg (800x600, 69K)

There's actually nothing wrong with that. I always say that minorities should stop demanding blacks in movies directed by whites. If he doesn't want whites in his movies, that's fine by me.

Daily reminder that you do NOT have to Bake That Cake, and neither does he.

Because some polfags are mad that only 90% of movies will have white protagonists instead of 99.8% of them. Kek

>selfish
>WHITE NATION
>EUROPE
>WHITE NATIONS

>SELFISH

Why aren't Africans making movies? Indians have Bollywood, China turns out amazing Chinese movies.

America is a white nation. If you don't want to see white people movies, get the fuck out and go make black people movies in predominantly black people nations, you retarded parasite.

>share the spotlight after selfishly stealing it for generations.
>Inventions and industries created out of raw materials by whites are metaphysical realities from the dawn of time that belong to all races, and Whites were able to monopolize them solely by being super evil.

As an Asian, I’d just like to say that I don’t want to see nigroes period.

Blacks make things shitty, like his new movie.

Native Americans didn't have a country, idiot. They were savages, tribes, they did not understand borders, nations, standing armies, nothing. They are plainsniggers.

White people created this country.

Someone finally fucking gets it
No one should be able to force anyone else to do anything

Do you actually not know how the African slave trade worked? I bet your dumbass pictures whites chasing blacks around with nets. This is a perfect example of why you representation is so often deleterious.

Nope it’s our country, we created it. But you blacks are welcome to go back to Africa since you don’t like living in a country ruled by white supremacy

Attached: 300F16C2-F013-4D26-A12B-3391C24753D3.jpg (1242x1242, 924K)

Jew is not a race.

And whites are hypocritical niggers who pretend not to be niggers.

Awwww it's so cute how these tiny-brained babies all over the world think they're going anywhere but to hell.

God his fat niggers lips are disgusting. Close your ape mouth.

Attached: 4sa04xo.png (1024x1024, 35K)

How about stop giving blacks and other minority’s power?

Why the fuck do their names even matter? They existed, they were black, they were selling black people to white people. Defend it bitch! Why don't you want to go back to your homeland since it was such a disservice removing your ancestors from such wonderful land? What if reparations were in the form of a one way ticket back home? Is this acceptable? Being a 3rd generation Italian immigrant, I had literally nothing to do with your ancestral problems, and you're only benefiting off of their struggles anyway in this day and age, why the fuck should we care?

Jews built the ships and financed the slave trade you stupud nigger. Learn some history b4 you try to put all on the white man.
Im mexican btw. Day of the rope is coming

I don't give a shit; in fact, I've been arguing this for years. I HATE the idea of blackwashing canonically white characters; you see it all over these days. I've always held that if niggers want their own superheroes or other representation then they should make their own fucking movies/media.

Peele is doing exactly that and good for him. I don't give two shits about movies like Us; it's some goofy nigger thriller. Hooray for them. Have it.

Your side. My side. Perfect.

Why would he? He can cast ugly no nothing niggers for pennies on the dollar and get critical acclaim with subpar movies.

I'd be fine with this if a white director could only hire whites for a movie.

But they can't.

Attached: 1489085458951.jpg (432x576, 41K)

Jews are a race, fuckhead. Semitic people are literally a race. Anyone claiming Jewish heritage is literally claiming Jewish ethnicity. It's not just a religion.

Whites created everything you enjoy in life, right this moment. From your shitter to your keyboard, you have white people to thank for it, asshole.

YOU'RE WELCOME

Attached: youre welcome asshole.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Americans must pay for the murderous colonialism of non-whites

Attached: roots of names of us states.jpg (960x697, 54K)

He should move his nigger ass to Africa.

>whites are already everywhere.
I'm assuming that you live in Maine

"native" Americans weren't the first in this land. we have as much right to this land as they did

also Europe is not a country

>Why aren't Africans making movies?
don't act like you don't know the reason. fuck sake Jordan peele is probably mostly non black

no. you DONT automatically get the privelege to risk another goddamn race riot, and create fake crimes to push thru BS laws. fuck off.

>I don't want to to cast a black dude as the lead in my movie, because the majority of the people in the West are White and I believe they want to see a White lead, someone who looks, talks, and acts like them, that has the same culture as them.
>If I make the lead a black, or Asian who is super pro-Black or Asian the majority of Westerners won't feel a connection.
>This is an Artistic and Business decision, not a racist one, I like Blacks, but hate the Jews.

>but you still participate in the system or historical opression
You mean living in the current society?
>it's the moral choice to end it
How? And to what end? Replace it with what?
>the rest
Coats aren't civilizations. If this is about the whole slavery thing you can always go to Liberia.

It was rhetorical. Niggers already know why they don't have a dominant entertainment market outside of (((BET))). It's because they're mostly dumb as all hell.

You people justify racism against whites just as quickly as you condemn white racists. I think people should stop listening to you. I think whites should start acting just as racist as everyone else. That'd be justice.

I dunno Idaho.

whatever is true
true is too that i just selected a random image

Attached: photo_2018-09-28_16-15-21.jpg (1280x960, 200K)

^this

>Your country is Europe.
I approve of this message. Europe belongs to the Europeans.