Gab

>Claims to support free speech.

>Auto-deletes all comments with hate slang in them.

Attached: Gab.jpg (1858x1394, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geekwire.com/2018/gab-user-deletes-anti-semitic-content-microsoft-azure-threatened-shut-site/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah they got jewed like all the rest. good luck ever creating a free speech platform on the internet without it getting fucking jewed. they will literally just kill you if they can't strong arm you or bribe or hack or any other way. go on, try it. FUCKING KIKES

every day I pray for nuclear armageddon. sadly it will never happen because even nukes are a jewish trick. fucking (((einstein)))

you run every site that is made for you by screaming FUCK YOUR OPTICS IM GOING IN

ruin*

kek

Good thing Jow Forums won't stop me from saying nigger

is censoring racist language a new thing on gab? Seems like a pretty sharp departure from the whole free speech thing. Did they give an explanation for the policy change?

>implying it will stay like that forever
>implying Jow Forums wont get jewed in the very near future
i love your enthusiasm friend

Attached: file.png (680x680, 209K)

Surprise surprise surprise... Shakes, I mean Gab... You don't what you're gettin'...

Dig up the fiber and cut it. It's the only way.

>sadly it will never happen because even nukes are a jewish trick. fucking (((einstein)))
oh i got good news for you, when the great replacement in french took place there will be a shitload of kebabs with a shitload of nukes

wait for real is this for dissenter aswell
i only got it so i could post nigger on liberal news sites

>implying Jow Forums will last past 2020

Proof?

i deleted my gab account a few days ago because of this.
>chans are the only place where free speech will ever exist in the future

0xchan.net is where i'll see you goys at the end of this year when Jow Forums shuts down

There's no "free speech" on a private platform you faggot.

geekwire.com/2018/gab-user-deletes-anti-semitic-content-microsoft-azure-threatened-shut-site/

thats precisely why the future of the chans is decentralized with decentralized randomized moderation.
>0xchan

fake news, you can say nigger all you want

Fuck Andrew Torba he's kosher as shit he banned 3 of my accounts for antisemitism

They are trying to mainstream a free speech platform which is about as possible as fitting the square peg into the round whole.
Its simply not that world anymore.