The mot immediate step most of us can take towards saving the white race is going to the gym and learning MMA

The mot immediate step most of us can take towards saving the white race is going to the gym and learning MMA.

I highly recommend following in The Golden One's footsteps as opposed to larping about ethnostates or living life as an opinionated observer on the sideline. It'll ironpill you and make you develop masculine ethics.

Attached: GoldenOneCrop.jpg (1888x2592, 673K)

Golden one, get of pol and go make more shitty content

Greetings...

How many threads you skinny fight fags gonna make today?

>imagine being a paypig to The Golden One
>gets like one 3 minute video a week that probably takes 20 minutes to make and have absolutely zero insight into anything
I can understand being a paypig to people like Survive the Jive or truediltom but I will never understand people that pay to watch people like The Golden One.

op is right the alt right needs to make mma its flagship sport, that and shooting

>The Juden One

Attached: Image.jpg (2265x6856, 3.98M)

MMGAY

Larp. People on pol aren't exactly men of action. They are your typical betas and omegas. They like fantasy not reality.

the best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition

The golden one isn't white, he's pagan.

I mean, I'm working out 5 times a week.. but following a person is gay as hell. Make your own decisions in life, stop being a follower you faggot.

Work out your mind

5 times a week is excessive for a natty

all working out =/= bodybuilding

This guy gets it

it's called being gay, it isn't complicated

Any significant cultural movement in history required only 1 or a handful of leaders and many followers.

Following a successful person is humbling and helps you make similar beneficial life decisions because you dont try to keep reinventing wheel

kill yourself if you know more than 10% of those e-celebs

fucking based
please keep spreading wisdom

Based and Steelpilled

Attached: yukio_mishima.jpg (660x1015, 93K)

This is true.

Attached: The Encyclopedia of Weapons of World War II.jpg (321x400, 49K)

He should try to talk more about aesthetics and things he really has/had a passion for, he's not an idiot but he breaks everything down to the lowest common denominator in his """content""". He's still Latsbrah to me, in spirit if nothing else. He used to be so much more Zyzzpilled. I think he wants to LARP as a public official type entirely with his content, I don't anticipate any change now that he has a family. Sad!

lmao

>Ryan Faulk
>No White Guilt
>David Duke
>JF
>Millennial Woes
>Enoch/Striker/TRS guys whatever
>Mark Collett
>Henrik Palmgren
>Lana Lokteff
>Tucker Carlson
>Cultured-Thug
>>>>>Jewish

Not gonna lie I laughed at this pic, I bet it took a long time to make

Take the iron-pill you degenerate faggots

Attached: 20190328_172351.png (500x496, 171K)

learning to fight is so important, it gives you the freedom to express your views and not be afraid of someone attacking you physically for them. Mma,boxing muay thai and wrestling/bjj are the best arts to learn other arts are bullshit.