Phantom time is real...

Phantom time is real. The years 614 to 911 were faked and Charlemagne was merely a fabrication used to retroactively allow usury in Europe. The current year is actually 1722.

Attached: 1553791543138.jpg (680x1671, 359K)

Post proofs

Sometimes I forget just how retarded this place is

Little gremlins actually inhabit socks and they cause every great evil to happen in history. They can fit an infinite number of themselves in clothing, even the tiny ones of antiquity.

charlemagne can't maintain his fame if his lung is inflamed what a damn shame beat by a neet in pain over lame vidya games made to mess with your brain by the same people who killed sadam Hussein

New copypasta saved

Those years were eaten by the Langoliers

champagne' s real dude i got a bottle in my fridge

>Charlemagne just set the planets ahead
Sage

No, these are sometimes the best threads because I want to see if this is just funposting or if they actually believe it

I don't wear socks but I'm still a bad mean apple.

This has always been one of my favorite conspiracy theories. Also New Chronology by Fomenko that says what we call "antiquity" actually happened about 1000 years ago and there is no written history older than that.

i wonder how many conflicts there are between flat earth theory and new chronology/similar theories

Rep them schizoids, partner

Battle of Stamford Bridge was literally a false flag

>France is named after an era that didn't happen

Tell me more, silly Yank.

Troof

Attached: 27A9EAA4-2A0A-4129-89B0-B244E48DC695.jpg (490x560, 42K)

>Jehosnapchat

Mérovée is a lie dude, lmao

Don't fuck around with hyperdimensional tech user

probably, I mean 200 BC is before 1 AD... so this isn't really that revolutionary. The year is just an arbitrary number we use to keep track of time.

Actually, the Jesuits, Freemasons, Zionists and the Vatican all conspired together, and the years 490 to 1490 were faked, made up, that is to say, its actually 1019AD.

Prove the above premise false.
There is so little real evidence of the "middle ages" that many scholars are seriously considering that they may have just been filled in by the very limited clique of literate historians at the time. It would have taken relatively few people to fake and the rest of the world were illiterate peasants that know nothing of their great grandparents lives or culture so it would take only 2 or 3 generations to erase the truth from memory

Attached: 1553398044880m.jpg (791x1024, 196K)

I love tapestry Jow Forums do you have more?

>Prove the above premise false.
>t. brainlet
that's not how this works user. its not up to anyone to prove you wrong, its up to you to prove yourself right.