You made Jared Taylor angry Jow Forums

He's backing away from Drumpf.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4TbBcvbFqU

Attached: 20160411_jaredtaylor_obamalegacy.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2019/03/26/bernie-bro-proposes-ceasefire-with-yang-gang/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are you better off now than you were two years ago?
Israel sure is.
MIGA
(great video btw)

Magapedes will start bashing Jared Taylor for saying this, yet support someone like Glenn Beck who railed against Trump when he ran.

He's been saying this for a while. He knows Trump always talks about how good he is doing for blacks and hispanics but never says what he's doing for the "hwhites".

God bless Jared Taylor

Attached: BEB64A03-EA41-4D3C-AF03-F190F729F706.jpg (750x424, 353K)

Jared is justifiably frustrated with the lack of wall constructed.

Attached: hobbit.jpg (798x960, 75K)

READ OCCIDENTAL DISSENT

>The Republican Party does not give a shit about the White race. It is not “pro-White” in any sense of the word. It is pro-Israel. It’s economic policies have hurt the White majority which is now dying out in absolute numbers because of a raging suicide and opioid epidemic. The border is also worse now than it has been in a decade.

>I’m pro-gun, but honestly, I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing about your stupid guns. What about health care? What about student loans? What about millions of Millennials being crushed under a mountain of debt? What about an economy that has grown for fifty years while wages have stagnated and all the money has flown to the top and into the pockets of the Koch Brothers?

>I’m so done with pretending the GOP cares about my “identity” or “values.” They don’t give a shit about either. It is plain and clear to almost everyone now that they are only stoking and capitalizing on resentment to further their own ends. We know what those ends are too after two years of Donald Trump in office.

occidentaldissent.com/2019/03/26/bernie-bro-proposes-ceasefire-with-yang-gang/

Attached: 1553606598400.png (947x559, 660K)

Lmao quality meme

Attached: C8F21533-5591-44DE-9893-03511F60E1A8.jpg (533x799, 48K)

It's a twisted world we live in.

Those white nationalist tears are delicious. Trump never promised white people a thing. What he did promise was to help blacks, help Hispanics, and to make Israel greater than ever before. Promises Made. Promises Kept. Nazi larpers like Jared Taylor can get fucked.

God, just think, this man was born before Sputnik and now he spends almost all his time shitposting with zoomers about articles he read on Breitbart about social media usage. Such a lovely tamber to his voice, too. This is the dankest timeline.

Oof, kept watching.
>Trump should close his Twitter and take his followers to Gab.
Optics torpedo, would never happen and he must know that. What happened to the lawsuit AmRen filed with Twitter?

You have to go back.

It's almost like conservatives are retarded.

Kek

Worse. They're evil, selfish, greedy, and disingenuous, just like their Jew overlords.

He's right, though.

Attached: OIWD_Poster_2.jpg (594x632, 57K)

Yeah they all start calling him a discord tranny and a libtard and a snow flake and various other TV buzzwords since they are so emotionally attached to their lying sodomy savior president and get all PC about it.

It's an Orange Jew Cult.

Jared Taylor is a nobody though.

Anyone who votes for a Jew or a Chink over a white man deserves to be executed by crucifixion.

If you don't like what Trump is doing vote for another White man who is more based and redpilled.

Attached: 308402398423.jpg (700x400, 51K)

Yeah, it's true though.

Trump does *nothing* to protect his supporters, in fact there is a decent case to be made he helps his own DOJ go after them.
Calling me a shill?

Ok asshole, pony up some good counter points and I'll acquiesce.
Leftists can have the most violent, crazy elements of the left and mainstream democrats never have to say anything about them, but right wingers are constantly asked to walk on eggshells.

Trump talks shit but somebody has him by his balls, or maybe he was just a pussy the whole time?

Attached: 1466874930714.gif (245x150, 884K)

>white nationalist tears are delicious.
I bet you jerk off to WW1 and WW2
photage of your ancestors being decimated
cause stuff was more important than people
wasn't it?????
you should have died in vietnam boomer
you cheated
and in the end you'll be cheated

Attached: 1553368431174.jpg (1200x952, 213K)

Everyone with a brain already has, people who want to keep up their sports competition disguised as elections can keep wasting their time.

Taylor gives me a serial killer vibe

Jared Taylor has a degree from Yale, but all he does is run a do nothing organization that has successfully existed for the past 30 years. Color me unimpressed.

he's pretty flustered by people thinking Trump is the absolute solution to the problem.

Brother Jared can rest easy, we know better.

That's because you're a shitskin and have to go back

The doldrums of media blacklisting in a time before the internet is a pretty bad place to be stuck.

I know this is going to happen, and I'm already mad.

graduating from yale before the monkeys took over is more of an accomplishment than you'll ever have

Jews are your masters, white boy!

Also watch the whole video you faggots. He says he will still vote for Trump in 2020 but is just massively disappointed in him.

100% of white nationalists voted for Trump in 2016 so Magapedes should be grateful for that. We just want Trump to fulfill his campaign promises. Is that so much to ask for?

Attached: 02384903284.jpg (468x253, 52K)

PATHETIC HERETIC

WE STAND WITH THE ETERNAL GEOTUS FOR ALL ETERNITY

PRAISE BE TO HIM WHO WILL BRING US SALVATION

i read occidental dissent but that guy is so repulsive lately, he legitimately glows in a dark.
if TRS or Stormer glow sometimes, they do it out of ignorance one would say, but this guy seems super shady.

Taylor is right of course. But won't change the facts on the ground and with every passing year it gets worse through demogrpahy for whites. The left knows it too. So do the Jews. Should have sided with the right team before 1945. Patton knew. Now it's too late. Sad!

Attached: 1553483672280.jpg (904x711, 70K)

>Nazi larpers like Jared Taylor can get fucked.
I didn't know there was Jared Taylor derangement syndrome.

Attached: 1553812884850.jpg (708x515, 110K)

>Nazi larpers
Taylor states explicitly (on multiple occasions) that we needn't look to the politics of 1930's Germany because the US and other nations have plenty of legal and culturally precedent of white nationalism on their own. In fact, white nationalism was just ASSUMED to be the model until the 1960's.

Stay mad about whites acting in their own interests though.

Attached: 1965 immigration act and jews.png (884x948, 994K)