What is the argument against global warming?

All the scientists say it’s real

Attached: A466CA8E-4E44-404C-A75C-908DCB21ED02.jpg (1114x829, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attribution_of_recent_climate_change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all

global warming is real. it always happaned. its part of the world. its just that MAN made global warming is fake news. infact we are over due. which means we slowed it down somehow

It makes trees more greener and they grow faster due to our pollution.

le funny orange man picture got em! haha xD

Earth goes through cooling and warming trends. We're still in an ice-age, rapidly approaching a far more severe series of glaciations. No one denies this happens, it's happened hundreds of times over the course of billions of years, thing about that is, human historically have had nothing to do with any of it.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 118K)

climate change is real, but the human impact on it is like 0.00000001%

Earth has its climate cycles regardless of human

Attached: 1519511441971.jpg (255x208, 11K)

Their spokespeople own yachts

Their spokespeople own yachts.

Man has absolutely nothing to do with climate change. The earth has heated and cooled long before we got here, and will continue to do so long after we leave

there is none,the only people who refute it are pretty much in the same ball-park as anti-vaxxers or flat-earthers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attribution_of_recent_climate_change

How many innocent people are you willing to kill or sterilize OP?

Everyone sensible believes in global warming and that man has an effect on it. The problem isn't that, the problem is that we're creating all these policies like we have to phase out cars and everyone needs to start drinking from plastic cars on a system that's so complicated that we don't understand the full extent of it. We can't predict tomorrow's weather, let alone 10 years from now, and we want to enforce all these policies that have cascading effects to fuck the regular working man and woman? And how much? How much money will it take? How many programs? What numbers?
No one can tell us. No one is even mentioning alternatives. That should tell you there's a room full of suits behind this shit.

Attached: da31msvf8am21.jpg (1100x1650, 168K)

Not true

paper straws not plastic cars*

Only autists that cherry pick garbage sources don't believe in global warming, any bullshit scientist they refer to is an obvious fossil fuel shill

Attached: 1552528906629.jpg (1242x1181, 209K)

Please stop reminding me about global warming, I still having PTSD from that ozone depletion thing

They cried wolf too many times. Al Gore spearheaded this nonsense saying it was supposed to be irreversible sometime around 2010 or so. Well it’s 2019 and we’ve only got 13 years to stop it.

>All the scientists say it’s real
I am a scientist and I say its fake and gay

I don't know

In the 1990s environmentalists claimed that by now "ever major city would be under water".

But nothing happened. Not even in the low lands of the Netherlands seaside.

>all

You mean Jussie. It's Jussie.

He looks like a xenomorph

kek I bet you're an engineer that does nothing but math and schematics instead of actually studying the natural world Hans

ALL scientists don't say it's real. Only those in academia that want to keep their jobs and get govt grants for research.

Global warming is just a way to deindustrialize the planet and reduce population. CO2 is a plant food and absorbs the same as water vapor (at same temp and pressure). It's not a greenhouse gas.

>What is the argument against global warming?
It's not difficult to sink brown boats.

The stupid thing about it is that it's taking away attention from actual harmful physical and chemical pollution.

If you're worried about carbon, the simple solution is to grow plant biomass and then store it... into say the form of conversion into biodiesel fuels.

The earth has done it naturally over millions of years.

its already too late and it doesn't matter anyways. there would be a net increase in farmable land, only shitskin countries would be negatively affected

No they don't a majority of scientists are not qualified to have any opinion on climate or the weather.

My main argument for this propaganda is CARBON IS NOT POLLUTION.

The argument is "Fuck you, I'm not reducing my standard of living to save the niggers whose countries around the equator are going to turn into deserts regardless, because even if we cut our emissions the rapacious third world hordes hungry for smartphones and consumer goods will make up the difference."

What happens when the developing world develops, huh?

Attached: 657654345345336478567.jpg (965x1463, 369K)

Scientists also say we're beyond the point of no return faggot, at least, the real ones say so.

Many right wingers are then like, well I don't want to toss billions of dollars into useless projects that instead of an increase of 2 degrees, lower the increase to 1.9999999999 degrees.

Truth is, you can't revert, that's what they're saying, we ought to adapt.

Also whats the point of china gives more pollution that the entire west combines, or let alone, imagine what nigger africa will do? You think they give fucks about pollution?

>hearth angle shifting has a bigger impact than contamination
>sun angle shifting has a bigger impact than contamination
>trying to regulate contamination also means that in a potential future contaminating will be also a viable solution
>trying to regulate contamination also means that our enemy is our self's leading to potential wars and silent genocides in name of grater good
>the ones peddling this theory are the enemy's of capitalism no one benefits when capitalism gets to shit.
i accept the premise that global warming is happening i refuse the solutions.

>What is the argument against space monkeys from the moon.
>All the scientists say it’s real,
>I’m smoking a turd. Just rolled that sucker up and lit the end. An actual honest to goodness turd.

Attached: 5B1A0EFF-C0B3-4DF6-882B-FE36E1F3E23E.gif (240x184, 827K)

>All the scientists say it’s real
WRONG.

You really think that trees grow faster than our spewing shit into the atmosphere and cutting them down?
The majority of climate change deniers are not qualified to have any opinion on climate change or the weather. In fact the few that are qualified and do pander to climate change deniers are paid by fossil fuel companies, but there are like 99 qualified scientists that believe in climate change for every 1 shill scientist

Attached: 1530083886483.jpg (680x723, 44K)

Since AL Gores money making movie has any governments done anything about the real problems, or are they just inflicting there guilt on the first world citizens

Attached: C2AF3EE3-AF93-4C84-8D8E-CEE776208C7B.jpg (221x228, 9K)

They don't call it "global warming" any more, they call it Climate Change.

When you look at the climate data for the last few thousand years it has NEVER stopped changing. Science wins again.

Attached: s.jpg (1000x1143, 123K)

"all" scientists at one point thought the earth was flat, the earth was the center of the universe, and other dumb shit. All the "climate scientist" predictions have been spectacularly wrong.

WTF The Climate just flew over my House

Attached: 7E2B6085-178D-4047-AF9C-3AA6736663C6.jpg (660x302, 21K)

you know what else is real? the carbon taxes that follow, the carbon taxes that target the middle class and poor while all the rich people who push for these taxes pay NONE of it.

>"all" scientists at one point thought the earth was flat,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

Most temperatures used for studies are taken from urban areas, concrete areas or giant heat sinks. If you want to talk about the carbon sink aka oil let’s talk about plastics, are stoping the production of plastics in the plans

Attached: E3D95175-F27A-4A4C-BE33-3BF229BAD40A.jpg (1024x685, 82K)

Attached: screenshot-www.scientificamerican.com-2019.03.28-17-22-10.png (633x452, 57K)

This pic is almost as dumb as the posters, it implies infinite mass at the brain, and everyone knows brain folds are more important than pure size for intelligence...be a stupid sheep somewhere else

Don't worry about that. We've been hearing for decades that we're going to run out of fossil fuels so that will solve itself.

Carbon neutral products are just a marketing scam. Making fuel is the only way to actually store carbon.

Growing plants which take up atmospheric carbon then burning or processing into fuel to burn is carbon neutral

Attached: Exhibit C.jpg (1134x686, 89K)