This actually happened

>This actually happened

How can people defend this man still? He completely backstabbed his voting base.

Attached: 1553467146237.jpg (680x522, 31K)

Nothing is wrong with more immigrants you leftie cuck.

I beg to differ

Attached: 1500392539482.gif (400x286, 1.03M)

Everything is wrong with more third world immigration. You think being against mass immigration is leftist now? Trump's really done a number on your small nigger brain

What kind of immigrants does he want?
>Legal, mostly white or asian, working, contributing, productive, middle class people
The USA could use a lot of them.

What kind of immigrants does Trump want to keep the fuck out?
>Illiterate, illegal welfare leeches like OP

KYS and SAGE

He praises H1B, which means for Indians, Chinks, etc. Massive flood of them. Stop shilling for a Israeli loving gun control fatso, you absolute faggot.

C O P E
O
P
E

Yikes shlomo

>puts head 1ft deeper in sand

>Trump cares about whites and demographics
Take your meds schizo

Love the potato trump meme, got any more? The whole secure the bag stuff Cracks me up too...

>b-b-b-b-b-but you don't understand mom! If I post anime girls with pink hats on I won't even have to get a job
Yeah It also makes me laugh how pathetic it is.

>this is somehow worse than the people who pushed Sanctuary Cities and want to abolish ICE
>inb4 "le voting is useless'

Attached: juststop.jpg (487x187, 21K)

more white immigrants? okay

>"We're bringing MORE immigrants"
>By fixing immigration to be unbiased
>Which means way more immigrants from Europe and way less from Latino land
Based

Attached: 1548828194320.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Look libtard. By bringing more immigrants here we get to have more hard working people in this country and at the same time we drain the workforce in the countries they come from thus making their economies weaker. Also they tend to work harder because they come from poor countries thus making our GDP higher. America was once great only because of the immigration that built this country. At the end of the day you know that we only will win and you and your fake news can stop our Trump train. MAGA.

Except it didn’t

Genuine question, do you think anyone cares what you say when you use a memeflag?

At this point MIGAtards have devolved in schizophrenic worship of ZionDon, it doesn't help that they've been completely inflitrated by boomers with brain damage from lead poisoning

Attached: 1552739033026.gif (550x510, 350K)

It is a cult after all. What did you expect?

Whiter than you Ahmed.

>ignoring brits who will most likely have to immigrate to flee the EU
>calling out anyone else's stupidity

Attached: 1538874949879.png (498x467, 17K)

>supporting complex airplanes
wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: 1552598533694.png (514x249, 87K)

My name is Hans Stein.
Literally. Nice to meet you.
Filthy Mutt.

He's gotta save face dude, this is taking ammo away from people saying he's just against immigrants or different people from different countries.

Nobody cares what you have to say europoor. Your probably a commie.

The left truly can't meme