MUSHROOMS FOUND ON MARS!!!!!!!!!

>Be human
>first of a few hundred to colonize Mars
>find wild martian mushrooms
>take them, do them, trip is out of this world
>turns out the mushrooms are intelligent life
>mushrooms on earth turn out to be ayylmao as well and betray us

express.co.uk/news/science/1104520/life-mars-nasa-scientists-fungi-evidence-in-mars-curiosity-rover-photos
sputniknews.com/science/201903261073556291-mars-rover-photos-mushrooms/

Attached: 11437620-0-image-a-27_1553534511042.jpg (1908x1146, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4U-np7xyc
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/PIA16204-MarsCuriosityRover-Rocknest-20120928.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HWWHL-_JNpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be Mars rover filming a psyop on Earth in the Western US Take photo of fungi by accident. No one catches it Photo uploaded for public viewing. ohshit.jpg

Iknowwhattodo.exe: Hey everyone there is fungi on Mars!

They are going to claim it's a psilocybin producin mushroom. This will be used to catalyst a global Luciferian mushroom cult that is the beast of the revelations.

>paul stamets isnt a scientist
>his supplements mostly made of just rice flour
>he just uses the classic snake oil tactic of relating incomplete, decontextualised facts to the scientifically illiterate
>the medicinal properties he attributes to lions main can be observed in turnips in vivo
>mfw

a good friend of mine is from Finland

This. Anyone else remember the rat in the mars photos? My friend told me the nasa link died a couple months ago. Lol NASA is fake as fuck, why do they even fake shit? Cheap bastards

So what? We already found rodents there

Attached: DFF0FA61-D8D7-4518-ADF3-5DCA581ACD2F.png (689x582, 865K)

looks more like Cotton , time to ship the blacks.

Those look like the 'berries' they find in the cyclical destruction layers from when the sun mini novas and kills everyone in the solar system.

Hasn't NASA seen the movies about this? Some faggot will eat one of these fucking things and unleash the biggest horde of Xenomorphs the world has ever seen. Get ready faggots.

Looks like a rock to me

I thought it was on greenland

...DUDESHROOMS!

Attached: 1552950368018.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Attached: P204.jpg (3926x2218, 1.79M)

extrapolate

Anyone who is going to talk down psilocybin mushrooms in this thread has never tried them.

Psychedelics aside, it's not unreasonable that mushrooms are found on Mars, fungal spores have been shown to survive the vacuum and radiation of space. Its not a huge stretch of the imagination that they could have originated on earth or mars and travelled within the solar system to neighbouring planets via their spores.

So where the rat? Please assit.

>turns out the mushrooms are intelligent life
youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4U-np7xyc

>fungi
This doesn't even make sense, why would a non-earthen organism be like a earthen organism.
I call it bullshit, all this space exploration thing is a money laundering scheme.

This. I have only taken them once and when I did I communicated with the ancestors in my dna for a few brief seconds. But in those seconds I realized that locked away in my brainstem were my primate ancestors. Magic Mushrooms are said to be the actual forbidden fruit in the garden of eden. The story is allegory for man going from a primitive animal to unlocking morality through the use of psychedelics.

Attached: Mushroom stoned ape.jpg (570x567, 129K)

Bottom left corner

Attached: GraffitiOrArt.jpg (740x518, 50K)

while the humanoids whom thought to be the smartest bickered about kikes, faggots, jews and niggers, twas the fungi that took on the role as the dominant species of the star system.

Attached: 1553820020740.jpg (3926x2218, 3.25M)

it's there user
it's an official image
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/PIA16204-MarsCuriosityRover-Rocknest-20120928.jpg

let's go!

Attached: geralthigh.webm (512x384, 641K)

*enhance *

DMT is something I want to try but I've heard that DMT can fuck you mentally beyond repair if you have a bad trip

Attached: UwHUapT.png (1334x750, 2.68M)

Mushrooms require a food source (dead trees, dead animals, material in cow feces, etc). They don’t just grow out of nothing.
In fact, the bacteria on earth that later evolved into fungi didn’t exist for millions of years after trees, and nothing broke down tree cellulose during that whole time. Dead trees literally built up for millions of years, and this is the source of the coal we have today.
Tldr not a fungus, probably pebbles.

nah , its our brain that makes that figure.
its known that the brain tries to figure things out by comparing them to things we know exist.

Attached: 6D1B7948-A007-46DB-A733-104E12748A89.jpg (1068x1419, 222K)

Yup. Its horribly obvious.

I read something long ago that suggested fungi are not native to Earth. Hmmmm

That's a rock, idiot

Oh yeah that's me, friend.

When the first life that is found on another planet is a psilocybin producing mushroom, people of the world will realize the divine nature of the mushroom consciousness and worship it. The elites make this the world religion and eventually the mother-shroom is born in Brazil which eventually gives birth to Lucifer.

>pebbles
>know it all didn't read article

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-19-54-30-1.png (705x1013, 187K)

I recall the one with some plastic litter in it. Pretty funny

They are not rocks if they are on another planet

i never trusted mushrooms in the first place

Ok.
Just wondering if you could tell us what it's like to be functionally retarded, always been curious.

Stfu NASA!!
My brain knows rocks exist.
:>}

I just wanted to point it out on that pic for the user asking for help seeing the anomaly in question. It could be pareidolia, a rodent on Earth or an actual rodent-like creature on Mars. I suppose you can use Occam's Razor and call it pareidolia if you want.

>fungi are alien life
H.P. Lovecraft proved right again.

>a fucking rock

Nothing to see here umie, move along.

Attached: 1553427659612.png (1200x1287, 331K)

My dad took dmt at his friends house.
Or Meth or something in a vape pen not knowing exactly what it would do.
Came home screaming about aliens talking about this guy in space controlling the planets with wires.
Came home and grabbed his gun and almost fought me cause I tried to tell him he was seeing shit.
Went out, ended up running around in the woods, emptied a whole magazine. Said he killed 3 reptilians.
Came speeding home saying the sun was blowing up, and smashed our 40K dollar brand new workvan into a pole.
And he's never had an accident in his life.
This was months ago, it completely changed him he's a totally different person now...
Pretty infuriating, cause in his mind it was all justified.
He ended up getting arrested in my front yard hours after it happened.
Heard him sitting there in the sherrifs car explaining it all to the whole Sherrifs department.
What's fucked is I know for a fact that he really thought what he was seeing was real.
When I tried to tell him "chill out man you're seeing shit cause you took something" he denied it left and right and even told me "I'm gonna fucking smash your teeth in if you don't stfu, I didnt take anything!"
Weeks later he admitted to taking something.
Fucking pathetic and sad story right?
I can't even look at him the same again.
He used to be redpilled about everything.
Now he just thinks aliens are coming and the world is ending, watches the dumbest conspiracy theories ever and says it's all true.
And when we tried to tell him about Hitler not being so as bad as they say, and even showing him evidence he denied it.
I honestly think he damaged his brain.
Anyways that's my recent experience with someone on DMT.
be very careful fren.

Attached: 1553035186039.png (500x485, 192K)

Attached: 168989847684465.jpg (640x394, 96K)

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I had an incredibly potent experience on acid that at one point involved communicating with some ancestors.

I was in 3 places at once, the room I was in physically, laying on the floor outside a wooden hall at night, with a lantern above me and snow falling around me, and some weird place I can't begin to describe to you. I still believe I was seeing something one of my ancestors saw hundreds of years ago.

Perhaps all life originated from somewhere other than earth

fake and gay.
there are no rovers on mars because mars doesn't exist. Space is not real. The ceiling of "earth" is a giant OLED-type display

This is proof that the Aliens are trying to disarm us before they invade.

It would be a nightmare if hundreds of millions or even billions of humans were all armed and able to defend themselves. If the aliens disarm the population the only thing they have to destroy or subvert is our militaries to take control.

Attached: bathroom fight.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Ok.
Wondering if you could tell me what it's like to be functionally retarded? Always been curious, thanx

Repilian confirmed!!!

Attached: CaptainFungus.jpg (600x450, 28K)

Sounds Sounds like a manic episode, my brother had one a year ago, it was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life.

They can happen because of drugs, but my brother has done DMT loads of times, and what caused his episode was lack of sleep and a run in with meth, he hadn't done DMT in years.

I've done DMT and I've never heard of anyone being damaged from a trip on DMT, it lasts about 10 minutes. The only lasting "Damage" I've seen in someone who has done DMT is just a changed worldview, DMT changes you, but not in a bad way.

You now realize that "Pluto" was removed from the list of planets at the request of the ambassador of Yuggoth.

What the hell would the fungus be eating on mars?

That wasn't dmt friend

what is your gay and take DMT?

Care to clarify? I don't speak bong.

You home schooled or something? Fungi are very old line, a billion years. Tree like plants are less than half that old. That's not the reason we have coal and oil -- who the fuck taught you that?

alien lol.

Attached: download.jpg (206x244, 9K)

*Mars found by eating shrooms

Yea this makes sense, I'm not sure if it was Meth or dmt, but now that you mention it.
He ended up leaving on a Friday night and kept calling my mom every few hours throughout the whole weekend.
Txting her at like 4am and shit sending videos saying "look look do you see it! They're coming do you see the fucking face !?"
Literally all fucking weekend.
And around Monday was when the shit hit the fan.
I'm pretty sure he didn't sleep.
And to top it off we had worked our ass off all week like 80hrs on this construction job.
I was fucking so beat I slept all fkn weekend but somehow he had so much energy and didn't even rest once.
What's funny is the person we worked for gave us a HUGE tip like 100$ each which is uncommon.
So I'm pretty sure he took that money and bought something bad and this all stemmed from it.
I know what it's like to have sleep deprivation cause I've stayed up for days at a time and I could imagine mixing that feeling with amphetamines or hallucinogens.
I had to sleep with my bat next to me cause I was worried he'd kick my door in and try to shoot me or something.
I even hid my 45 so I wouldn't be tempted to defend myself with it.
Fucking worst experience of my life also.

keked at the webm
what kind of fight is this this?

I'm pretty sure it was a mix of the two,
I only say this cause I was at the persons house b4 talking about vape pens and this kid there was telling me how he had ones with dmt and thc and all that.
So pretty sure he tried multiple things. And made him freak out.

Kek, rename the webm to cotton hands vs manlet

This, at least the building blocks. Surprised the Dead Stick Jew Creationationist Fundamentalist haven't chimed in with their retardation.

makes sense.

Sounds like meth. DMT only lasts about 10 minutes until it's out of your system, meth will keep you up for like 12 hours on one dose, if he got $100 worth, it could easily have lasted him several days. What people don't know is that meth on it's own is just liek really strong adderall, it's the sleep deprivation that causes people to act like "methheads"

Related?

Attached: 1551508900210m.jpg (1024x1008, 93K)

AYY LMAO!!!!

Holy shit that was actually a good fight
And by that I mean they were equally matched lol this is rare.

Before we had infinity niggers to feed we built things like this. Now we can only afford to paint it

Captain Marvel were on mars before humanity confirmed.

Attached: 1549049818421.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Ehh. What significant impact on my life will it have?

Everyone who has ate enough shrooms knows mushrooms aren't from this planet.

For you nothing, because you entirely lack the imagination.

Co2 and sunlight

I'd fuck michael collins boipussy he was a QT.

Funny you say that cause he was talking about taking adderall months before.
Saying it helped him sleep and relax or some shit.
But this was months before. I'm pretty sure since he was taking those he figured. "Oh might as well try some Meth can't be that bad, it's the same thing" in one of those vape pens.
Cause he's a fucking dummy, that'll do things if it's in front of him. Has no self control when it comes to being around drugs.
It's sad cause growing up literally all he ever did was smoke weed every day.
Then the moment this all started happening he completely quit toking and started talking about how bad it is and how it makes you stupid, also saying its bad for your lungs(meanwhile started smoking cigarettes)
Coincidence?

How would a fungi even fucking grow or surive? Theres nothing on the damn planet

you should familiarize yourself with the work of people like jan irvan and matthew north first

Atmosphere is like 99% co2 and we know plants need water, co2 and sunlight
So maybe it has found some moist soil and there you go

Same way it does here. You'll find life clinging to even the most desolate and unforgiving outcrop.

>global shroom cult

You've never actually done psychedelics, have you?

It's obvious Mars had life. But, some people need to be told this by an authority figure on TV before they can believe it. Others think for themselves.

Attached: mars-shell2.jpg (634x429, 48K)

I am of bengali descent and whenever I try acid and hear music of ancient indian influence, like sitars and and dhols, I cant help but feel a pull toward them. As if I heard them before. But in my sober past, growing up in america I never appreciated the sounds before the use of pscyhs.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWWHL-_JNpc

Fungus arent plants.

Still needs to develop a genetic system. The reaction rates for the basic chemistry is so low at those temperatures that I doubt it.

Fungal spores are one of the hardiest organisms known to man.

RARE!

It’s a fucking rock

My guess is that the fungi is on mars due to a meteor strike on earth ejecting dust into space, then landing on Mars. 4 billion years is a very long time period for something so unlikely to become inevitable

After my first shroom trip I became a more loving and open person. How is this even remotely Satanic you damn schizoid?

I'm betting on volcanic to be honest.

>nobody itt mentioned orks
Blimey youse git’s ain’t brainboyz

Get a load of this brainlet

Attached: tmp_19165-c076637796765758891164.png (644x942, 51K)

Mars was once like earth. Then its core solidified, making it lose its protective magnetic field and so had its atmosphere blown out into space by the solar wind.

Nice, I am nearly entirely of North west European descent, and I have felt far more connected to that since doing acid. If anything it's made me more nationalistic, which seems to contradict the hippie culture surrounding psychedelics.

>people STILL think space travel is impossible and that the government is just faking all of it for fun

why tho

Because it winds you up.