I’ve been a smoker of teh lettuce for around two years now

I’ve been a smoker of teh lettuce for around two years now.

I started off doing it when I met up with some buddies, but I then started buying my own and smoking daily

I’ve been lead to believe it’s not addictive, but I can’t help but feel an urge to buy and smoke it when I run out

I do enjoy escaping, and this connection with escaping lead me onto LSD and Mushrooms

Now when I smoke weed I feel like I have some access to that higher headspace

But it comes at a cost because I feel like I’m drifting further and further from reality

I’ll smoke now and for the first hour or so I’ll be overcome with existential dread, repeatedly questioning how anything could possibly be real

Surely this shit must be bad for you?

Attached: 4E884063-1151-4B32-A379-1DE88CA6B12B.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/leaves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's my thoughts

I do the exact same as you and im able to makntain my job and grades your just a pussy

This is for you OP

old.reddit.com/r/leaves

If you smoke pot, you deserve to be put down or shot. You don't deserve rights. You are smoking the jazz cabbage, the devils lettuce, and you think it's okay because your friends do it? Rhetorical. Ofcourse you would, because pot damages brain cells. It kills neurons in your brain and boosts your dopamine levels, basically making you a crack addict.

How does it feel knowing you're a meth head? You're a real piece of shit and a burden on this society. You should be excommunicated.

>I’ll smoke now and for the first hour or so I’ll be overcome with existential dread, repeatedly questioning how anything could possibly be real
Smoke more. Chill out.

similar here, except I do acid once/twice a month and don't smoke weed almost at all. (only sometimes with friends, but it's rarer)
But still have similar feelings regarding the 'reality' and often question if I'm sane, and I've come to the conclusion that no one is and no one knows answers. We only have what we have, because we all make a charade, but actually most people don't know shit. Everyone just lives in their routine headspace, sees the same faces everyday, does the same things etc.
The name and surname are only law abstract creations too. You are not "you", you can be whoever you want, whenever you want and your "self" is fluid. You are just a human, who can fulfill a lot of roles in a lifetime

Really the way to do these things is to do them rarely, so that your whole system can reassert itself and come to equilibrum and then just SLAM IT. I mean this is amazing, I think that this works for all these psychedelics.

I'm an inveterate cannabis user and I wish in a way that I could get a slightly better grip on my cannabis use, because I think the real way to do cannabis is like once a week by yourself in silent darkness with the strongest stuff you can get and then IMMENSE AMOUNTS of it.

You know, people call it recreational drug and this and that, but hey, done THAT way it will catapult you into places where it's - goodness I love it - this great place to get to on cannabis (and some people never in their whole life touch it!) is the place where you say: "My god, I have done too much." It's not easy, but it's worth shooting for.

Basically what you should do is do some homework, read some books, talk to your friends, then hang on Anna. It's very much like riding an enormous rollercoaster and once: once that baby olls out of the station, do not stand up, do not try to climb out of your car, shut up and hang on with the faith that most people have lived through this.

Oh course weed can be addictive you smoothbrained mongoloid. Literally anything can be addictive if it makes you feel good. Have some self-control and ween yourself off of it so you aren't rotting your brain with daily intake and wasting money.

take 25-50mg of zinc DAILY if you smoke weed. it counteracts the lethargy

I used to smoke everyday but stopped 5 months ago. It is poison for your brain dude. It makes you feel more creative and maybe in some way it does but it is a shortcut and has serious negative outcomes. For one it is an inherently anti-social or at the least asocial drug. It will exascerbate underlying issues you may have and create new ones for you if you don't have any.

Been there. Was doing good for a awhile spacing out sessions every few days. Then I got a water pipe. I thought since I was about 27 when I first tried it my mind was less susceptible to its brain warping properties. I was wrong

every now and again is fine. every day is not. I was addicted for a while. quit for 8 months. now I smoke a very small amount like once or twice a month.

Stop being a degenerate.

Does it ever feel like the first few times?

yes. the first time I went back I actually didn't like it because of how powerful it was. It takes a bit to get used to it but you only need a tiny amount. its much better then when I used to smoke everyday just to feel normal.

You should stop. You’re heading into a psychotic break.

>Surely this shit must be bad for you?
It is. Makes you aggressive in the end. I had to quit after loving it for a long time. It's just overall bad.

>concer trolling this hard

Look at this dude

I started smoking frequently these last few months after barely smoking for 3 years. I've recently thought about quitting for exactly that reason. It makes me feel as if I am degenerating mentally. How was your experience bouncing back?

>teh lettuce
18 and over, underageb&

It is a deprogramming tool.

No nonono. Lets smoke op. Dont listen to this clown.

Attached: A5535230-76C4-462B-849B-E3680EECE635.png (680x680, 620K)

Do what makes you happy. Because lifes a faggot. And then you cry.

>people unironically believe this

Attached: E659CAF3-B99B-4A66-A881-4A9EB3797CF0.jpg (562x437, 38K)

pretty much this. everything in moderation.

Attached: AA926E49-B94E-4849-B4D1-31F50C9A70AE.jpg (960x927, 79K)

Weed will completely take the fun & joy out of life if you consume enough of it. There's really nothing more to be said on the subject.

Yeah. I don't know what it is about pot, every other substance I can moderate. But if I smoke pot even once, week later I'll be smoking 247. It's bizarrely difficult to moderate it. There are so many instant benefits and the drawbacks appear only after prolonged use.

yeah thats why niggers smoke it right? drug addict

Smoke a pound a week for maximim mush then you can be smart like me.

Ripping a bong rn nice

The easiest way to quit is to stop smoking when you wake up. As in, smoke a little less each day and on your last day of smoking weed smoke your last bowl before bed. Then wake up in the AM with no weed and stay busy you won't crave it if you are busy.

Acid is a good elevator. But yes its dissociative. If you've got that grainy grid vision, youve done enough. Just let your brain adjust. And yeah someone else said just smoke more.

>stop smoking weed its the devils lettuce
>become a busybody.

Someone call the exorcist. Society is posessed.

Their idle hands have become the devils playground. The smoke in mine keeps him away.

Does anyone have any psychedelic pepe's?

Attached: 1514756800021.jpg (800x522, 63K)

I smoked weed pretty regularly for a couple years. I then quit for 4 months and recently smoked again with friends. I'm going to stick with the abstinence until I'm finished with this 12 step program that I'm on.

The effects of weed were mixed. I engaged in some of my most creative cosmic thought, initiated new habits in journalling and catching ideas, and became incredibly focused on Jungian dream analysis and psycho-spiritual development. Those were good things for the most part. I also pretty much stopped working for two years, developed a huge anxiety disorder, had numerous schizo experiences (that I think I may be past but I'm not so sure), and am in the midst of a social collapse as my friend circle explodes violently.

It can benefit you, it can also be placing massive hurdles in your way that you're not even aware of yet. Personally, I'm glad that I started because I think I've come out of it stronger. I can't say the weed made me stronger though, rather that my will to pull myself out of that situation did. You make the best decision for yourself. Believe that you're on the path towards the best possible you, trust your intuition, and be fearless when it comes to facing your desire to stop.

Attached: 1551749828427.png (420x420, 274K)

There's addictive personalities. Full stop.

Weed is not addictive you are just a weak person. I have smoked on and off for most of my life and have no problem just stopping for months or years with no worries at all.

I'm going to try smoking some cbd hemp. apparently it has the body high element without clouding your mind. I'll report back in a few days in the next inevitable weed thread.

I smoke a lot
hash, though, not pot
I feel like it doesn't even have an effect on me any more.
at this point I just smoke it for the taste. Better than normal tobacco and you don't get the urge for a new one every 20 minutes like with cigarettes.

Attached: 1523152235596.jpg (237x213, 10K)

You fucking degenerate. Fix yourself reddit spacing meme flag, fuckin kike.

Tons of people get hooked. Internet is full of forums of people "trying to quit weed."

>buying weed that doesnt get you high
Want to buy some oregano? $20 a gram.

The internet is full of forums of weak people. Fixed that for you.

it has good reviews, figure I'd give it a shot.

When you're right you're right.

weed will become kinda boring eventually user

tfw either I'm retarded or my body just doesn't like lettuce.
Smoking gets me messed up and edibles fucks me up for 2 days (not in any good way).
Or I'm both retarded and allergic to that shit.

Attached: bl9uyy9.jpg (219x230, 10K)

You need to switch to CBD weed for like a month or two. You're experiencing drug induced psychosis.

He must not be wrong, that would be weak.

>Smoking gets me messed up
In ways other than expected?

In ways I don't want to.
Sometimes start questioning everything, everything just feels really off...
Then get really paranoid for no reason, even know I'm just being paranoid with no reason.