Shills are getting scared because Trump is unleashed and the FISA is coming

Attached: AFP_1F69LL.jpg (5568x3712, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4TbBcvbFqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the cope level among MIGA shills is off the charts

Attached: 1553308783828.png (1066x993, 973K)

FISA is coming Bibi. You stupid inbred bitch

EXECUTIONS ARE COMING!
TREASONOUS FUCKS ARE DEAD!
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEAD TRAITORS!!!!!!!!

Attached: Qpain.jpg (2560x2560, 1.85M)

Shills get jail no bail.

Anyone who was paid to shill Q shit is getting executed for treason too.

>Shill Q

NPC tier response. Cunts need to fuck off. MIGA tier faggot

Attached: Punisher-Skull-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker__93915.1511167436.jpg (1000x1000, 37K)

Trump is a goon of Israel. He's a traitor who masqueraded as a hero. More intelligent people tried to warn us but far more people bought it hook, line and sinker. Sad.

Sad. You stupid shills fucked your whole lives up by choosing to do this shit.

Trump curse incoming you fucking faggots. Prepare your anus, Shlomo.

the only thing that's coming is more gibs for israel

I would be happy for trump to release the FISA, but that faggot promised to last summer, and he left Nunes hanging, and we lost the House in the midterms as we waited for the bomb that never happened.

Forgive my skepticism. I'll wait for trump to actually do something before I back him

Sloppy job mossad

Trump said he would end birthright citizenship, whatever happened to that?

Fisa isnt getting unleashed you faggot. If this retard cant even get immigration down what the fuck do you think he'll be able to get fisa

just like JFK got declassed. HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's so easy to spot the shit. Oh Jow Forums hates jews, lets just say the jews like Trump, that will surely rock their jocks. Your top 3 candidates will lose, decisively, to Trump.

Bibi is legitimately low IQ and that's why he's gonna bring all you Israelis to hell with him.

Attached: Netanyahu Blacked.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

>MIGA line again
fuck off NPC's

??????????

IS THAT WHY HE JUST HAD A MEETING AHE PRAISED BIBI?? GAVE THEM GOLAN HEIGHTS???

Attached: 1545269182629.jpg (1347x1448, 891K)

Gave them? They've had it for decades. he just signed a piece of paper to piss off the arabs.

Attached: Star-Will-Gorge.jpg (1816x2151, 2.28M)

please please PLEASEEE let this be fucking bait. i cannot take people being this fucking deluded on Jow Forums just no fucking way. how in the fuck.....this is fucking straight up redittor land posts.

Attached: 1549263708553.png (701x640, 452K)

>JAAAAAANNIES MAKE DA BIG SCAWY SHILLS GO AWAY
christ you faggots are absolutely pathetic

Attached: 48F11EDB-F806-4D1D-8C97-D355A8241F7C.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

take your meds moarpheus. jews like you are prone to schizophrenia.

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

>shill shill Tranny Discord NPC

whew hit all the buzzwords. any way watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4TbBcvbFqU

Attached: 1553584685126.jpg (900x1000, 344K)

Yahweh

Make a real argument...All Trump did was sign a piece of paper.

Attached: 1530570963309.png (1340x1746, 1.73M)

Are you retarded? Fucking Retarded? Or just completely 100% Fucking Retarded?

Pick three.

FISA release will skullfuck your weak pussy face. It's coming, directly in your mouth.

Attached: NWOZealand.jpg (620x413, 42K)

Trump as president: money to Israel
Democrat as president: money to Israel and white minority
anti-Israel as president: doesn’t become president
Count your blessings

holy fucking SHIT its not just signing a piece of fucking paper. god damn do I fucking hate you kikes fuck israel and fuck MIGA

Attached: 1531080096519.jpg (750x1063, 304K)

>FISA release
oh and all those other times where you said shit was going to be released and never happened? For fuck sake retard you faggots have been saying one thing or another for the past 3 fucking years retard. Trump can't do shit and hasnt done jack SHIT. Hes said so many fucking stupid things to white people yet you fucking sit here jerking off to me. It makes me sick and i can tell you ill make sure my entire fucking family wont vote for trump. family was going to vote cruz but convinced them to vote trump. Fuck you now its Yang time.

Attached: 1527337054328.jpg (688x644, 266K)

Make a real argument. All he did was "recognize" it by signing an official piece of paper. This only pissed off the rest of the world and gave even more ammo to. Ilhan and the new dems to divide the party.

You're losing and can't make any real arguments.

Attached: 1536080457974.png (1296x1414, 978K)

He just gave Israel Golan heights you fuckhead.

I miss the two weeks after the 2016 election when all the shills stopped to commit suicide/got fired.

Make a real argument. Israel occupied the golan heights for decades. Trump just signed a paper pissing everyone off.

Lurker here
The shills are pathetic in their desperate death flail. The ISRAEL angle is old and tired, America made Israel, it maintains Israel, and the only thing even close to an enemy is the deepstate, or the synagogue of Satan in Israel. They use innocent people as human shields. The real life human depiction of a "wolf in sheeps clothing". America is strong because we are guided by faith in the wisdom of god, The love of our family, and devotion of our Country.
As you all say BTFO ETERNALLY ALL COMMIE DEEPSTATE FAGGOTS!

Israel IS the Deep state.

Yes Trump signing of the paper just gave jizzrael no holds bar over golan heights fuckhead. I understand you love israel.

Yes, Trump promised FISA last summer.

Ever since then Q and Trump lead us to believe that Fisa decals is coming "any day now". This is the only reason why I have doubts about Q. He keeps saying any day now, soon etc. and then nothing happens but we keep falling for this trick.

In January I was like, you know what, when declas, great awakening, storm etc happens then I will believe that Q is real and not just a psyop. Only after it did happen.

Posting photos, theories, watches are not proof. Proof is when the deep state is gone.

Why is John Kerry still having a good time at Davos after the things he did as a foreign secretary?

So we shouldn't fall for Q's tricks. He does disinformation as well, I know that some of the things he mentioned were actually untrue. What everything else he says is deliberately misleading?

We have to wait for more proofs, and more action.

He wrote that Merkel was the daughter of Hitler. Merkel was born in the 50s and she doesn't even look like hitler. What if everything else is fabricated?

If Adam Shiff commited crimes when he spied on Trump, how come he is not in jail already?

Q user and Breitbart keep writing about the problems, but we can't see them doing anything about those problems.

Not much happens. People want to see real proofs and actions against the evil deep state. And full disvlosure and declas, and great awakening storm.

We have to manage our expectations, we cannot fall for any unverifiable statement. We were fooled so many times by politicians and unintelligence agencies. It's understandable that we have doubts.

Lol, I'm watching the most low energy Trump speech ever

Attached: ITS-OVER-NETANYAHU.jpg (1773x1199, 269K)

"it is coming any day now" :)
"soon"
" big events tomorrow"

And... Nothing happens.

At this point, photos of watches are not enough to be honest.

When I see John Kerry behind bars, I will believe in Q.

I dunno... you gave no sauce

Regardless of the minutia I love Trump

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x780, 41K)

God, the sheer amount of fucking leftist shills the last few months is mind-boggling. You REALLY think we don't know that the reason why immigration and the wall haven't happened is because of traitor fuckstick neo-con globalists like McCain, Corker, Flake et al? FUCK OFF ALREADY!
Obama politically weaponized the IRS (recall Koskinen and Lois Lerner?), the EPA, the FCC, the FBI, the DoJ, and the fucking FISA Courts.

Why do you care? Are you a Syrian?

Shut up you weak knees faggit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

At least attempt to make a thread with more substance than this bullshit.

Attached: 1542436491432.gif (158x132, 27K)

>meme flag
opinion disregarded

They are here to fool the guests.
The dumb among the guests, that is

Attached: DUajVk8W4AYM0xg.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

>any day now...

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Man. The life of liesure. It must be nice.
FAGGIT

Attached: wanfig7ele9z.jpg (800x482, 88K)

Yes, individual who got Trump elected don't support him anymore.

His old talking points became worn out and boring. He wasn't given any new wining talking points. It's almost as though his current advisors are blindfolded.

He doesn't cover important issues and talking points. I am talking about real stuff that would get him millions of votes. He goes on about fringe topics, voters are not energised by these talking points.

I love him though, it feels bad when I criticise him.

No matter how much I deep think about politics, I always come back to the realisation that I trust Trump.

This Q post does a pretty good job of addressing what you bring up. Real-life justice is rarely sexy, exciting, or quick. It's long, boring, and takes forever to reach a conclusion.

Attached: prosecution.jpg (662x991, 289K)

Yes, I agree, we criticise Trump for this and that, but I wouldn't change him for any other politician.

I mean ffs he saved us from Obamonkey and co. Even if he did nothing else, everybody should love him.

He is f relentless, working 20 hours per day.

He is definitely a true Christian. I read all his books 10 years ago, he talked about his faith well before the 2016 campaign, he is not faking his faith like other politicians.

Yes, if the wall depended on Trump only, it would have been finished by mid 2017.

This is something Ann and others don't get.

But as with anything, there is always a way if you pray.

A solution to the funding problem has been engineered. And Trump is a builder from the real estate and construction business. He can build f anything. That is what he always does, he builds big constructions. He can channel the forces of creation. Look at those massive towers.

>good goy

Attached: 1550614972561.jpg (791x1024, 147K)

You fucking pillow biting David Brock shills will lubricate the gallows with your blood!

When does he write all of this when he is on the move?

I can't write one post without spelling or other mistakes. I bet he doesn't use a table, it's so problematic to write comments without a decent keyboard. *tablet

Bibi went to M. I. T.

The mathematical chances of him being low IQ is close to zero.

Oh, he makes mistakes. More recently. Pic related, there's multiple.

Attached: evilinthisworld.jpg (369x922, 117K)

Any anti-Israel sentiment on Jow Forums is either:

> Russian and Iranian(-paid) disinformation agent

> Angry dumb Q burgers who got fed disinfo pills

> Oldschool Stormfront faggots who blame Jewish people for their faults. Hoping their race's average and outliers covers for their mediocre individual performance.

> Virgin computer nerds who found out about "sekret knowledge" of wooden doors on the deep webz.

Be cool. Support the Jew. Don't let friends do Q. Only nigga that you can trust is yourself.

Yes, it does take forever.

The past 8 months felt like 10 years to be honest.

I lost my marbles about four times so far.

Everything is so slow paced, it drives you mad.

It's like space and astrophysics. Most of it is void, emptiness, then you have a few events and slow change, that's the material. It's so sparse, expanding over time in a continuous manner.

Is it real or is it just fantasy?... It makes you wonder.

This entire thread reeks of reddit

They took it awhile ago. The semitophilia of US leaders is no surprise. Don’t act like it is. But people in general are becoming aware. I like how Pompeo mentions Greater Israel as he publically and metaphorically fellates them. Despite the outward subservience I don’t think you’re supposed to know about Greater Israel.

Yes, everyone on chan boards seem to be ridiculously anti sem.

The weirdest anti sem theory I read was that "Jews invented glasses to drive the goy mental" :)))

This is the only thing I do not share with others in the far right.

The only aspects of the Nazis that I am interested in are their research in Antarctica, ancient human history, but I guess in those days everyone was interested in these theories, it's not a Nazi related thing. Lots of other groups and nations are interested in mysteries, almost everyone independently of their political stance.

All Fisa talk from Trump campaign is a very cheap political trick, promoted by Russia's troll army (which includes puppeteering Qanon).

The Mueller report is devastating. The conclusions of all other investigations will be devastating.

There was no intentful and willful collusion. Trump campaign tries to say shit like that it started with the Steele Dossier (Trump fucked hookers in Russia? Probably. Trump let hookers piss on Obama's previous bed? Salacious.). This Steele dossier was partly sponsored by the Clintons, but later done with own funding.

But the investigations started after some Trump campaigner got fed drunk at a bar and leaked knowledge of Russians having hacked Hillary's emails. When the GRU later gave those emails to Wikileaks and they were published (with Jow Forums being absolutely astroturfed to shit to scour over these emails and others in search of moloch and hotdogs), the FBI got notified.

Barr was hired to supress the Mueller investigation. The hook they are going for: "no collusion == no crimes". But the Mueller report is full of criminal, amoral, suspicious behavior.

The guy they got a FISA for was indicted and charged with conspiracy against the United States. But by all means investigate it.

If this report ever gets released, then Trump goes down hard, and he wants to take Obama and Clintons and Comey to fall with him.

Bitching about Fisa process that started the investigation that led to the media-cycle of legit suspicious of presedential campaign behavior, is acting desperate and scared.

They won't get away with it this time. The report will be released. The other investigations will conclude. Many other crimes, but not collision, will come to the open. Clinton may have laid the shit that led to this ticking poop balloon, and she may even fall together with Trump, the older generation, making way for a new diverse America, 8 years of Beto and Harris.

Where are you really from? Somehow I think I already know.

Fuck off kike you’re not fooling anyone. Kikes are insects. They are not human beings.

Attached: AE9011E6-9B84-4347-9887-EC2FCC37544C.jpg (350x350, 15K)

The Rothschilds made Israel you fucking hasbara kike rat. You fucking rats and your pilpul, you took advantage of the white mans desperation in 2016, good luck using the same tactic in 2020. Accelerationism from this day until my last days in this Zionist shit hole.

Amen brother. Death to the subhuman Jews. Who have to make laws ordering you to like them! Pathetic cockroaches.

Gave them the Golan Heights? Hey faggot - do you think the Golan Heights are a suburb of Chicago or Los Angeles or something?

Wake me up when he actually does something

Trump is in favor of both FISA in general and Bibi, Schitz. But I think you already know that.

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Fuck off, shlomo

Attached: bq-5c9ce918ac231.gif (480x270, 487K)

>2016 FISA is coming
>2017 FISA is coming
>2018 FISA is coming
>2019 FISA is coming

Trumptards folks.....

Irrelevant. It's funded by tax dollars from every working American and protected by US vetoes in the UN.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

get down like figure it out? FISA will be given to trump what do you think he has to do with it

Name a better candidate shill

FISA isn't something that can be "given", brainlet. It's the law of the land that Trump has repeatedly said he's in favor of. You're talking about the warrant, which Trump only doesn't like because it revealed some of his Jew ties and was used against him. If you ask him if he's against FISA in general, he will say no.

Attached: 1472384121331.png (600x800, 375K)

>its not just signing a piece of fucking paper
It is. 52 years of occupation, it changes nothing. Now the Golan heights have become a international subject of argumentation. The wars and intervention of the Middle East against "terrorism" is pivoting into one about the legitimacy of israel. ISIS is defeated and Assad remains, this is not what israel wanted. Bibi will be gone April 9, lets see what the next in line has in store to deal with the absolute failure of israeli aspirations. If he's smart he'll know it's a losing hand to continue pushing against the invigorated Muslim hordes. America won't save them, even if Trump has genuine intentions to do so.

I know they had it but thats not really the point but to outright declare it just means it give jizzrael every fucking power to do whatever the fuck it wants without anyone saying shit.

>this thread

Attached: rub rub rub.gif (444x225, 360K)

They let them kill our sailors like 50 years ago. Zero consequences for that. Not to mention 9/11 though that’s never openly alluded to of course. They own the feds. Don’t get discouraged by it whatever it means just continue to oppose it and call it out to the masses. Maybe that’s our part in all of this mess.

>but to outright declare it just means it give jizzrael every fucking power to do whatever the fuck it wants without anyone saying shit
It doesn't though. Why pretend this is true? We're heading into a multi-polar world, the word of America is quickly becoming poison when it's given in denial of reality.

What I’m trying to say while phoneposting is that I like it being out in the open now. That way I don’t seem so crazy anymore to my family. Whether or not Trump is on our side or not I will continue to promote anti Zionist ideas. If I have to shit on Trump I will.

the fact he did it is all that matters still just giving more power to jizzrael. keep cope posting

>the fact he did it is all that matters still just giving more power to jizzrael
Indeed that is all that matters. Scrutiny is not power, not in the case of israel. There will be no war for israel, regardless of Trump's intentions. The American public is too jaded over Middle Eastern wars. israel will find themselves alone if they take this bluff too far. As I said though, Bibi is on his way out in a couple weeks, lets see what this next regime has in store.

It's likely that they use Fisa as a controlling device in this game.

They blackmail dems and the deep state with decl as and fisa threats.

Game theory tells me that this is the real reason it hasn't happened so far. It's used to force compliance with team Trump. It's a basic information economics strategy.

No FISA release. He said the same thing as before. at the end. He qualified. said will release when appropriate or words to that effect...which is never if you are a cocksuckin pussy liar like trump. i mean the faggot just turned over Draining the Swamp to lindsey graham the swamp faggat for Gods sake. ain't no fisa gonna get released unless redacted completely. just trump bullshittin. did you see that pussy tweeting today about the FBI? notice he doesn't have the balls to do anything about it cept for whining on twitter?

yea. maybe its game theory or the simple answer is the right one and trump is just a pussy and maga was bannon and flynn and all the other America First people that Trump fired then replaced with globalists

Yes, I guess no one can beat lawyers and law grads at composing and writing.

It's said that in economics there isn't more emphasis on writing skills etc.

This is something I really envy. This and the presentation and speaking skills of law grads.

*sad

>The only aspects of the Nazis that I am interested in are their research in

yea right. like you don't want a jew skin lamp shade. u ain't foolin no one

no you don't get it. If trump wanted the wall, it would have been built. remember, if obama wanted something, he just did it. Trump is a scam artist who lied to you and the rubes at the rally. he tweets tough to retards like you think he's trying.

>He is f relentless, working 20 hours per day.

go back to T_D you moron. he doesn't do shit cept watch tv and play golf. wheres the wall. where's the Drain the Swamp. end H1B? no....not only end h1b/h2b now he wants the MOST EVA immigrants to steal good paying American jobs. Fuck trump and Kushner

"Israel is the deep state" democrats and Ihlan Ohmar invented this.

If you think Obama and Hillary were jews, you are wrong.

If tge deep state was Israel, how come they always went after Bibi?

Why would the deep state do this fake corruption scandal about Bibi if they were one and the same?

Why did the globalists always side with Palestine against Israel if they were the same?

>MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA

Attached: 1551219575544.png (1280x1280, 928K)

Yes, Mike Flynn, I pray for him every day.

Trump does work related meetings at the golf course.

Yes, he watches tv to keep up with the news and the propaganda lies of the msm. So what?

Trump had his daily routine for decades. You should read his books.

I come up with policies when I listen to music. To anyone else it looks like I am just listening to music. PhDs working at banks use the same method, they listen to music then they write down shit which is worth billions of dollars.

I am Christian, Swiss protestant, Calvinist.
I have zero ties to Israel or Jews.