MAGAtards BTFO

MAGAtards BTFO

Attached: 20190328_201734.jpg (1080x1158, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzhX8piWLw
youtu.be/c0ZqtkZ32Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck are they always citing Harry Potter? Isn't that a book for 10 year olds?

Why are liberals incapable of arguing politics without pop culture references?

Leftist fag using Harry Potter as a reference. AIDS, please take him from us asap

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzhX8piWLw

ohhhhh
I understand now

Attached: npcs.jpg (432x452, 57K)

>a book is the same as a report that probably had their own summary, and generally could be skimmed/you had some oversight into along the way
>1 Post by this ID
well, whatever

I read the 800 page Harry Potter in less than three days. I think Ol' Georgie is just mad.

>OP casts homosexio on himself.

>A summary can't be correct unless I agree with it.
This is all so dumb. Nigga, that's what a summary is. It's a summary. It's not opposite of the shit in the whole thing.

Because they are fictional and better suited to their subjective realities

What a faggot... and that's not even a rip on him eating dicks.

>another fucking harry potter analogy
Stopped reading right there, sage

Imagine being 80 years old and needing to compare every real life event you don’t like to a series of children’s books to help you cope

Attached: EBADEC64-1FBA-43D9-B316-5F3A11621B5C.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Who cares what some homo boy-rapist has to say.

>OP is confused. OP dildo'd himself in his confusion.

Lol, OK, little white faggot liberal who dreams of being Mr. Sulu's cum dumpster.

always with this pottery shit
what in the fuck is wrong with these retards

Everyone should be reminded that this faggot admitted to molesting children on Howard stern

300 pages in an evening is easy

Whao dude man-boy love is based and redpilled haven't you ever read Plato

FOR WHICH BE THE ELDEST, YON NIGGER FAGGOT?

Attached: 1438231468692.jpg (599x743, 84K)

Honestly, has anyone on the left read another book? ITS ALL THEY FUCKING COMPARE SHIT TO.

Attached: 1553643145930.jpg (255x234, 20K)

Fans??

I'll take "sections and headings" for 400 Alex.

Attached: 1539466040469.png (339x512, 216K)

>Barr would write a summary that is directly contradicted by a report he said will be released
Takei is a fag and a retard, a fagtard if you will

Also, I just skipped to the end of Harry Potter. Voldemort gets btfo in the hall because his wand was a bitch. Took me less then a minute.

Also Voldemort did nothing wrong.

Attached: Deh.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

Read a different book.

The usual fictional childish reference to either Harry Potter or Star Wars. Fucking sad and pathetic.

This man will be diagnosed with aids in 39 days
>Check it

Can anyone translate this from creepy faggot to English?

Sure:
>I have no opinion on anything grounded in reality, so I'm going to reference a fantasy novel, which is the equivalent of what I choose to believe is happening.

youtu.be/c0ZqtkZ32Fw
@0:39

Unironically based.

I see more racism and calls for murder, harm and death from blue checkmarks than anyone else.

He already has AIDs and has pozzed many neg holes.

AIDS is ace.

>it's another "liberals compare a real world political story to Harry Potter or Star Wars episode"

I prefer after school specials, myself.

Because one leftist said it and they all repeat each other.

Aren't most government reports and legal documents double spaced? So really 150 pages of text, most of which Barr is already familiar with. Lefties enjoy books as decorations and props so they don't have a good concept of typical reading speed.

Go AIDS go! Yay.
Aids is the modern Flash Gordon.
Also I wish my guberment was better at spying and weren’t slowing everything down so much.
They’ve got NZ hyper bitch hysteria.
>Loicenced to pilfer data
Sad cunts thought it was going to be like Bond and they end up looking though my meme album and selfies of me & my penis. My penis is bright star in their cloudy skies I suppose.
*Its all part of pretending someone else is the bad guy. Truth is they don’t even know who they are really working for. Shit cunts.

Attached: 4FFBF1E8-EE38-4E55-97BE-59F92A0D7FF6.jpg (600x892, 167K)

In all honesty, the full report probably contains very sensitive intel that probably shouldn't be shared with the public.

Of course it does, fucktarded leftist don't understand that.