STOP answering these question threads!

This goes on every... fucking... day now. A thread will ask "how old is everyone here? just curiuous!" and everyone pours in to say. ANother one? "what kind of gun do you own?" and everyone pours in and talks and brags. ANother one just popped up? "are you working class or blue coller or what?" yet another yesterday was "wghat race are you user?"
================================
QUIT answering these, or give silly shitpost replies, this is DATA MINING. The DemocRATs are here doing "research" on POL, trying to get a "read" on the average user. Stop FEEDING these assholes. SHITpost their threazds up with silliness. Come on POL, you are all smarter user's than that.

PIC RELATED

Attached: CoalMining.jpg (1024x683, 492K)

I did a fun experiment filtering question marks a while back.

yeah, good call. I look at ALL of them, I like to get a "read" on whats going on here if i can. In my mind? this just confirms the presensce of Democrat shills. Theyhave no real electable candidate, and they lost their "meuller" ace in the hole. They are scrambling for recovery now, wondering what to do. I dont want to help them in any way.

If you're even half decent at profiling you can get a lot out of the way a person types as opposed to what they type. You're in your 40s for example.

I can tell by the way you type you're a faggot.

>not putting fake info in

nice try, i will not "counter you" because thats a simple logical tactic to get me to TELL you. nice try though.

>tfw quads of cold-reading the quadrogenarian

Attached: 1529556374790.gif (300x225, 1.05M)

this is Jow Forums we're all white you fucking kike

>wondering what to do
they need to rebrand around getting 2nd amendment rights to blacks and mexicans

ha ha. i *know* i bust myself being older, simply because i dont type like a retard with all the BuLlShIt kids put thru them on the iInTeRnEt and on their cells, ha ha. Plus its obvious becuse i can spell and form sentences.

no, we're all niggers.

"eminently logical"

Yeah because when I fill those out and answer them I’m totally not lying my ass off

i'm not gay but my boyfriend is "no homo"
kek

fourfourfourforty
how old am I though?

Unfortunately, most threads are low quality / bait. /pol is utter shit nowadays. Jannies are a joke.

yes, but still. late at night? it gets "quiet" and i will happen onto a thread? with several "rational, rel pol-acks" in it, and its fun and satisfying to BS for a little while. Kinda like walking around after a bad rainstorm is over, if that makes sense.

I posted the one about saving for retirement and no it wasn't data mining and I'm not a democrat, dumbass.

They already have your whole profile.

says you. theres a whole string of these things.

im 65

hid yo women hide yo wife dis nibba fixin to bust a nut in her gash

Why?