Brit/pol - Leaving Day Edition

Time for celebrations lads, today is March 29th, which means today is the day we finally leave the EU and once again become an independent sovereign nation!

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

>EU moves into crisis mode as it plans for no-deal Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/28/eu-discusses-terms-for-talks-after-no-deal-brexit

>Brexit: MPs asked to vote on withdrawal agreement only
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47740158

>The shame of Jacob Rees-Mogg
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/03/the-shame-of-jacob-rees-mogg/

>How did my MP vote on Parliament's Brexit options?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47726787

>Why we need to talk about the media’s role in far-right radicalisation- Owen Jones
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/28/media-far-right-radicalisation-politics-hatred

>Sajid Javid's team are trying to convince Michael Gove to stand aside and accept being Chancellor to install 'The Saj' in No 10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6860195/Sajid-Javids-team-trying-convince-Michael-Gove-stand-aside-help-sabotage-Boris-Johnson.html

>Bahrain Grand Prix: Nigger Hamilton calls for 'stricter' punishments for racism
bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/47723538

Attached: ewwzoTX.jpg (1107x900, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/28/cabinet-ministers-considering-running-prime-minister-theresa-may-conservatives-tories
youtu.be/1W5_6vo0dfY
youtu.be/e5oR2XwOS0U
youtu.be/CHSLKl3CJ3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1zY57NBhk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47737635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember summer days

Attached: corbycide.png (1224x894, 896K)

thinkin about getting a just eat lads

Attached: justeat.png (1024x1024, 109K)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Attached: DUPvictory.jpg (1079x1001, 338K)

big anime tiddie

Bbbbut April 12th

don't be a fucking degenerate make something for yourself. don't play into the hands of the _\

Who do we like as next Tory leader? First for Gavin.
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/28/cabinet-ministers-considering-running-prime-minister-theresa-may-conservatives-tories

Attached: gavinwilliamson.jpg (940x627, 49K)

I appreciate Theresa bringing MV3 on what is normally a quiet day of the week in politics, just to increase the bants

nobody can leave clown-town, see ya tomorrow

Attached: ClownTown.jpg (766x1216, 293K)

*runs for office*

Attached: readSargonbyAkkad.png (728x910, 901K)

>According to a Labour spokesperson, Mr Corbyn "made clear Labour will not agree a blindfold Brexit to force through Theresa May's damaging deal".
I wonder how their talk goes when they are not at each other faces in parliament

is it happening?

Attached: IMG_1668.jpg (512x512, 30K)

Is it really happening?

Attached: 1532454554748.png (650x650, 8K)

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS UPON! US!!!
youtu.be/1W5_6vo0dfY
youtu.be/e5oR2XwOS0U
youtu.be/CHSLKl3CJ3c

>amateur
It's technically 30 minutes into the day and he's on his 4th cuppa already, pretty good if you ask me

Why is everyone acting like the extension is ambiguous? Is it not set in stone?

Attached: blizzarddragonball.gif (500x290, 2.61M)

I fucking love the DUP!

tbf I've not got any food in. Just got off holiday and ave been travellin all day

Attached: IMG_8250.jpg (1067x1600, 1.65M)

New blue passports arriving first thing by post. Stand by your doors everyone

Attached: 34234234.jpg (220x311, 30K)

If by "Is it happening?" you mean that are we are getting rekt by a Remainer elite, then yes, it's happening.

IMAGINE being less popular than a woman who looks and acts like that decrepit year 3 teacher every primary school had

Attached: corbymay.png (576x573, 94K)

it's the 29th, today should be a happy day but it's not

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Very formal I expect, Labour politics is not like like Tory politics, it's like Mao talking to Nixon

Attached: 2b3.png (500x333, 360K)

>not posting the Spanish version for the tubby yank onlookers

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1zY57NBhk

Attached: 1wem04.jpg (450x450, 56K)

At this point she’s just bringing it in for the shitposting.
Based may abusing her position to piss off the HoC.

only if you read the news
may has said 29th of march a hundred times
she's said 12th of april once

Yeh, like the 29th March leave date was set in stone?

Attached: 1514763398019s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

*are we

I can't believe how quick it all went.. I remember being on Jow Forums during the vote, thinking we were going to lose, then at 2-3am we got the upperhand and it ended roughly around 6am. The optimism was unreal. Now we're here.

everything is passing by so fast

Leave already please, im scared you wont leave

Nothing is set in stone, politics is not law. This has been part of the problem all along, the UK thinks this is politics and the EU thinks it's law.

Give all your energy to get Britain out today lads.

Attached: 1507863352740.jpg (1000x1001, 193K)

I guess we really are in clownworld then. Is this going to save May?

Attached: 1553647560968.png (807x802, 1.09M)

>tfw I will never be prime minister because I'm not posh or anything close to even an acceptable networker

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

hello britpol, i need a poo poo wee wee

These past 4-5 years have been the only 4-5 years of my 19 years of life I have actually felt awake and alive.

We are all too autistic to be politicians lad

Not being PM is the least of your worries user

What a stupid shit image made by literal retards who are proud to be retarded

>yfw the extension was not done by correct protocol and invalid in UK and international law and we leave no deal by accident

Attached: IMG_4008.jpg (316x236, 16K)

You are not scum enough user, consider that a good thing. A good PM can only appear during wars.

You're not getting Gibraltar either way, Pedro

checked
\o/

Attached: de049908ba48c16f9b13e2a6ebe8231af7ebac43adfcf9f09440480e5de42b2a.png (374x417, 6K)

wait till we are out of the EU, Lad

Just wait for the next 5, it's only just starting

It was made to upset people and it seems to be doing it’s job.

I mean John Major wasn't posh, he didn't even go to university, he worked as a bus conductor. But why on earth would you want to be Prime Minister? Why not dictator of Imperial Britain. Well you're not going to be that either because that's what I'm going to be.

Ive held in a poo for longer than im willing to admit, just for fun

What happened I thought they extended the leave deadline?

just think if may hadn't called a GE and had to get into bed with the DUP she would have manged to get this deal over the line :) smile

what if we leave the EU and the politicians go out of their way to make everything worse?

>being noisy and constantly laughing amidst ODDDUR ODDDDUR needs special communication traits

But the EU extension is legally binding apparently, it really is clown world.

BONGBANGERS GOIN OUT EH?

Attached: britbong.png (737x678, 80K)

ANGLO FRENSPHERE NOW

Attached: 1537367585210.jpg (1079x895, 234K)

When Nige conceded at the start I considered just going to bed. Went to the Tesco at 7am for booze and was drunkenly shitposting on facebook arguing with crying remainers by 8.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: le british man.jpg (690x459, 202K)

When I feel it coming, I brap my farts out so it gets extra dry. Easier to shit it all out at once then have greasy shites all day. Absolute hazard when I'm out for a walk tho.

Why won't the tories vote for any deal?

enchanté

At this time, where the fuck is open?

At the price of NI. No thanks, I love my retarded neighbors.

OP is teasing, unfortunately, best case we Leave with No-Deal on the 12th April, worst case, never.

Because no deal is the way to go.

Areas that voted leave are unilaterally declaring independence from the EU at 11pm

>all it took to win the hard-Brexiteers over was a (false) offer for a promotion
>only the OG Remain Irishmen are fighting for independence now, not enough
>brit/pol/ and the EU still think No-Deal is a possible outcome

Attached: 1553085314047.png (500x552, 119K)

Happy BREXIT day!!

I fell asleep at 12, woke up to Dimblebum saying we were out, went to Lidl to buy Champagne. They still give me funny looks now,

>Protesters have lost a legal fight against pre-emptive arrests made when some of them dressed as zombies in London during 2011's royal wedding.
>pre-emptive arrests
the absolute state of this country
magna carta based revolution when?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47737635

Attached: 1507574502973.png (1200x885, 480K)

I live in a city so loads are still.

Attached: family.png (1064x1204, 278K)

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, and America should all be under our domain.

I'm saying its good the DUP cucked the bitch

Lots of places, I know a few that don't shut until 2am.

>only the OG Remain Irishmen are fighting for independence now, not enough
That's exactly enough. She has to depend on Labour rebels, lol, imagine the shit. Never happening.

What u mean, when you're out of the EU our allies will make you give it back, right guys?

That's not good for the economy though

Imagine being this much of a thin-skinned poof.

>March on Parliament
>Burn it to ground

Only answer desu.
We have to show that we are not afraid to fight.

Pre-emptive executions for all muslims in the country based on the fact that they could possibly be terrorists

Imagine the reee from Germanree if you guys leave the EU zone with a no deal and just move to the much larger NA zone with a FTA.

The Queen should be replaced by a based fashy dictator.

It. Belongs. To us.

hmmmm, interesting

Attached: TWOPHILOSOPHERSTALKING.jpg (750x563, 175K)

Trafalgar rematch for it

muh economy, jeez Bruce, more to life than moneee..where's your outback spirit?

Why does Spain have such shitty opinions on Gibraltar?

You don't know where this is going, but we do.
It involves a lot of dead Spanish men.

>all it took to win the hard-Brexiteers over was a (false) offer for a promotion
That's maybe ten MPs, maximum (and Mogg has backed out again because the DUP still don't support the deal). She needs ~70 more votes than last time to get the deal through, it's not happening.

The economy is your life

both need to follow their own legislative processes otherwise it becomes invalid in international law

Some are saying May did not....

so Eddie the 8th?

Imagine if Britain had lost the 7 years war to Spain then was forced to hand over say the Isle of Wight as part of the peace deal.

Yep it's the age of becoming more aware, but you're still a baby user, there's still a lot more growing to do
>When Nige conceded at the start I considered just going to bed.
Oh man, same. I just thought it'd be another day when he walked out the pub with disappointment, even though I thought he was being foolish at the start. Then I thought of just staying up to fix my routine, and the hype of winning kept me up. It shook the entire country.

Are you one of those cucks that thinks Europe isn't going to trade with one of the largest economies just because of WTO terms?

Attached: 1543204620482.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

It's a fucking rock. Get over it. Now, if Scotland leaves and you allow them to enter EU you might think twice about Catalonia.

There are some in Liverpool but I think thats on a Friday and weekends.

does spain even have a competent military anymore?

No, not mine mate, better a poor free man than a rich slave, thought you guys got that.