TRUMP JUST SAID WE’LL CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER

Attached: BF9A1B37-3474-4E6B-A677-F5608475C11A.png (750x1334, 515K)

Attached: AFP_1F69LL.jpg (5568x3712, 1.36M)

Best fucking timeline if true

He also said "America first" a lot of times

He talks too much
Blah blah blah

IF mexico doesn’t cooperate. If. Don’t raise your dick just yet.

Yea, I’m thinking he’s back.

Nice, then make it exit only. We'll see if it happens though...

They’re already not cooperating and can’t afford to. They’ll be happy when the borders close. No more caravans breaking shit.

ALL TALK
NO ACTION

Attached: photo_2017-04-11_21-57-49.jpg (300x282, 19K)

He was talking about Israel, as usual.

They fucking edited his hands bigger, guess maga boys are just insecure cucks huh

He’s talked about so much shit that people said was all talk no action only for them to go quiet when he does do it. Mark my words the wall will be nationaly funded by the end of this year.

Trump says a lot of things. Then does the opposite because Ivanka tells him it's a matter of heart. Who cares what this faggot says.

I bet you said the same thing last year. And that Hillary would be prosecuted by two years in.

You're delusional

There’s always a big display of power right before the midterms. For Obama it was killing Osama and for Trump it will be the wall being funded either by the Congress, the military or hell even the gofundme

Are you willing to hold your breath while we wait?

Attached: 1550293585480.jpg (658x1965, 369K)

faggot has been saying this since 2015 ya dumbfucks.

that post is pretty meaningless in wall related points because he's seizing the money from the emergency fund where that bill would have zero stipulations over how that money is spent.
good points on the other shit tho because that sucks - grump done goofed

Little too late for that? How many got through in the last two months?

I mean that's good but is ultimately moot by letting people in. The NAFTA replacement has phrases like free movement of labor in it. So it's a waste of cash of they're just going to keep the door open.

He's obviously a liar.

Attached: 1553467146237.jpg (680x522, 31K)