youtu.be/q67zLo9jhDs
youtu.be/iXtGLAIHrAY
youtu.be/CgciK_ClYsA
youtu.be/fUSdHB1R-W4
youtu.be/D8jf_PTSY_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hyrcanus#Conquests_by_John_Hyrcanus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the whole reason they are afraid to rebuild their temple.

Jesus was a Jew

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's idols and racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus only preached to Jews and his message was for Jews only. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideas based on race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

He was actually a Christian, only jews scream He is jew because they know what a hideous slander it is.

Labeled them the Synagogue of Satan and they've been kvetching ever since.

Attached: quote.jpg (850x400, 104K)

what a wrong retard

Why do you dumb kikes keep crying at your wall?

Attached: IMG_1214.jpg (307x406, 24K)

Yeah ok.

Attached: 1553551164471.png (1084x656, 283K)

Those kinds of jews don't exist anymore. Judea ceased to exist nearly 2000 years ago. The inheritors of God's promise still exist, however. They are the followers of Christ, not to be confused with "Christians". The same way there were impostors in those days, who's only claim to the inheritance was semantic, today we have the same with Christianity. It's like pottery. Christian zionists accepted the anti-Christ, they are a doomsday cult of fools that only care about preserving comfort instead of finding Truth.

fuck off

Attached: muh jewsus.png (1205x1113, 348K)

jews today are mostly italian

Jews wrote a book of special,chosen, along with being evil greedy parasites about themselves, then the answer is to praise Jesus he will fix everything
You would havE to be inbred to fall for such

This

Umm he was a kike too, dumbfuck.

Christ was more than the sum of his blood.
He chased the moneylenders out with a scourge. That event made the entirety of the Hebrew faith to turn on Him; the idea one could be more than they are was blasphemy. But it was blasphemy in the same way trying to leave the Manson Family or Islam was/is. Christ redeemed himself through a personal understanding of God. Modern Jews cannot do this, because they huddle together and 'believe' things for the sake of group safety like the animals they are.

This. Think about the LGBT issue. The left would gain many more voters than they would lose if they became silent or hostile on LGBT "rights." Strategically it makes no sense for the media or government to push this degeneracy. It only makes sense for them to do it if they were actively trying to destroy people's lives by baiting people into one of the most dangerous lifestyles imaginable. The only way people could be this evil is through supernatural influences.

Attached: 1560528149202.png (1096x2893, 188K)

>Jewish behavior proves a Jew is divine
I don't follow. Try explaining

they can't have two temples, money is the same
exact dimensions as solomons temple you mong.
that's the secret why they are waiting to rebuild
the turd temple.

Hey Jow Forums. I'm new to Christianity. Can you guys kindly share some inspirational\notable White European characters in the bible who I might be able to relate to? Thanks

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

Jupiter faggot

So very wrong you are user. First off the Jews invented YHWH. Second, Jesus probably didn't exist and is another Jewish invention. If he did he was nothing more than a loony Jew preaching reformed Judaism to the Jews.

>2019 believing in a Jewish lie and Jesus is different than other Jews.

Attached: Beg For Jesus.jpg (898x528, 48K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_the_Centurion

Attached: rh (2).png (592x578, 132K)

what do you mean?

John Hrkanis. i believe it was something baout killing a "nest of rattlesnakes" or something.

Is that the Holy Toast he's holding?

Attached: Glad He Ate Her.jpg (634x900, 69K)

Jews kvetch irrationally over Jesus. They blaspheme Him constantly in everything they do. Why would they act this way if he wasn't real (like they keep saying)?

>Becoming the first non-Jew christian and then cutting off the tip of his penis makes him Inspirational
Surely there's a white European character in the white man's Bible that is a little more important?

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

He was the first happy Roman

He was glad he ate her!

Attached: CM Dead.jpg (1125x1110, 439K)

>jews today are mostly italian
Why dafuq are Italians fulfilling the prophecies of Edom? I thought high IQ ethnicities were the lost tribes. My Italian professor does seem oddly obsessed with hating on Nazis though, so maybe you're right.

no.

Attached: 1546781630555.jpg (1024x1024, 800K)

Define what you mean by “Jew”

This but with Catholics.

jesus loves you, even though your people rejected and killed him

Attached: 1542507851208.jpg (256x320, 29K)

A slice of Little Ceasers I think

Nigger you haven’t even read the Bible lol

Jewsus acted exactly like a jew would you fucking idiot.
truth.
absolutely SEETHING.

Attached: 1549598282784.png (664x923, 483K)

Someone who worships the god of Abraham and Moses, who mutilates his genitals and who is a goddamm jew. Oh, look, that's a Jewsus.

This is what Jesus looked like when he was a boy

Attached: IMG_2686.jpg (412x502, 49K)

He wasn't circumcised. There aren't that many Europeans by name in the NT, but most of the churches were. Pilate was based.

Attached: Christian-Identity-CNT-cover-rear.preview.jpg (372x480, 19K)

HHAHAHAHAHA
> Europeans by name in the NT
HHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1542701823397.jpg (758x638, 145K)

They don't worship the God of Abraham and Moses. If they did then they would follow the Law and perform all the sacrifices. The Torah is just a history book to them now, not a holy book. They reject the God in it and all his prophets.

Pity and anger are 2 different things brother, I hope you find him

Attached: 1549613574063.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

You know I've been reading the bible a lot since becoming a Christian and I've come to a certain conclusion
The Jews are God's chosen people because of the Father's promise to Abraham, right?
They're also God's chosen people for other reasons
The bible says God will take the lowest and raise them up, He will take the worst and make it love it.
The Jews are the worst peoples, but God chose them anyway to make the best example to all other nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
Positive Christianity rejected the semitic origins of Christ. It rejected his divinity. It rejected the bible as kike propaganda. It was basically unchristian in every way.

Christians are subhumans who deserve to be gassed. The churches import a shitton of refugees, most Christians are not white, and they are the biggest supporters of Israel.

Attached: 1540915000032.jpg (800x1001, 180K)

If jews didnt kill jesus he wouldnt be jesus. Getting killed was part of the plan.

Attached: Jews.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

John 4:22
>You Samartians worship what you don't know, we worship what we know; for salvation is from the Jews

This, lol.

Why did Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef celebrate Hanukkah, Succoth, Passover, wear tassels on his clothing, teach in synagogues, teach Jewish law to Jews in the Temple, say "we Jews" to a non-Jew, and call a non-Jew a dog?

In other words, he wasn't a notable or important character at all. So you could only muster up one single white character in the white man's religion who was simply known for being the first non-Jew converted into the otherwise Jewish religion? Really makes you think.

Attached: 1473160087120.jpg (590x578, 31K)

So angry you cant even make an argument.

Attached: 1548956525383.jpg (1265x798, 676K)

youtu.be/isXFU34ERs8

What about the Israelites' slaughter of the Canaanites? With the way the world is set up with kikes being so Satanic it just seems like the Northern Europeans are the biological descendants of the ancient Israelites.

Attached: Northwest Semitic languages.png (566x652, 133K)

>Surely there's a white European character in the white man's Bible that is a little more important?
There literally isn't because Rabbi Yeshua never preached to non-Jews and never told his followers to. Mark 16:9-20 being invented and retroactively inserted later when it didn't exist in the Greek originals, proves it.

Attached: יהושוע - Yeshua.jpg (1024x798, 198K)

2pbp

if you say the kikes are satanic by extension you are saying the christianity and JEsus christ himself are satanic. They are all brothers by blood.

Attached: 1525278610564.png (1766x865, 551K)

At least he's White European lol. And he's the King of Israel. Hahaha, if we aren't Israelites, that is has to be the greatest fucking trick ever pulled on these wretched vile kikes. Think about it, we have their precious Meshiach and he looks like a White Aryan g*y

Aryans 1
kikes 0

youtu.be/sfF6-TkAnBM

Ahahahahahha

Fucking kikes we have the Divine man meshiach, you do not.

Attached: White European King of Israel Jesus Yeshua.jpg (531x710, 290K)

preach the new covenant to the jews first then the gentiles was a priority because they were the scholars of the torah that had the knowledge to help paul preach the gospel to the gentiles faggot stop twisting shit to meet your faggot agenda i see this garbage red herring in every christian thread

There is no christ. and that's Kristian bale I think. Fuck him too

Because they're mad what they consider a heretical sect had power over them. They're still pissed about the Amalekites. Amalekites don't even exist anymore. They will forever hate white people, it doesn't matter what dumb religion you worship. That being said, Jews also gloat consistently about the fact their culture utterly overwrote and destroyed our own. You read Jew books written by Jews about Jews. Your heroes are all Jews. You have holidays that venerate Jews. You go to a big building once a week to learn about Jews.

And then everyone on Jow Forums so brainlessly mutters "BUHHHH I DUNNO HOW JOOZ RUN DUH WESTURN WURLD!!" Look in the mirror. You're why.

>66 books
Is this image supposed to be a dig at protties?

youtu.be/q67zLo9jhDs
youtu.be/iXtGLAIHrAY

Attached: Justin Roiland art.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

Bow, Israel, or Die.

Attached: King of Israel.jpg (500x381, 98K)

I don't know but I have a different view. Christians/Gentiles may forgive what they see but not what lies beyond their understanding/perception. Jewish behavior lies beyond their understanding and is a result of forgiving (condoning) sinful behavior. By forgiving the wrong things they are causing the Jewish behavior.

If every man who was ever born out of their mother's womb was a single dot on a giant board then this is one BIIIIIIIG Baby.

youtu.be/CgciK_ClYsA

Attached: Genocider of nations.jpg (690x1300, 110K)

>Jewish kvetching intensifies
Sorry cunt. Justify it however you want. Mark was the first gospel. There is NOTHING in the original Greek about preaching to non-Jews. Not one word. Mark was written at the same time Saul was converting goyim in Rome. Mark 16:9-20 had to be written and shoved in there like late homework decades later to gloss over the fact non-Jews now believed in a Jewish sect thanks to Saul.

Meanwhile, Rabbi Yeshua picked Peter, NOT FUCKING SAUL, to be the head of his church. Guess what Peter was doing? Preaching to Jews. Saul even commented on this, how Peter stayed away from non-Jews and even refused to eat with them. Obviously Rabbi Yeshua approved of this behavior. Obviously Saul was full of shit. Obviously this is obvious, because Peter was one of the Twelve and Saul fucking wasn't.

Picture related: Who you're actually worshiping when you crack open your Jew book.

Attached: saul.jpg (400x431, 72K)

Are you here to mock or learn? The majority of church plants in the NT were in European towns and cities. I'm not the retard calling it a "jewish religion" as if an Ancient Hebrew has anything to do with the modern Shlomo and his banking practices.

You shills always come out of the woodwork.

Oy fucking vey

Jesus is based and redpilled.

Attached: 1534694704594.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

>Jesus is a jew
>Jews reject Jesus

Why don’t we just believe that God invented our pagan reality?

Killed by Jews
Hated by Jews
And he called literally demons fro Satan

interesting post.

Attached: 1528111727011.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

Aryans have Meshiach, the One and only, the One, the One Israel lives and dies for the Beginning and the End. We Aryans have Him and k*kes have FUCKING Nothing.

Attached: Let me show you how it really should've been done..jpg (225x225, 9K)

Our cultures couldn’t be any different and Jews don’t exist anymore.

>Those kinds of jews don't exist anymore. Judea ceased to exist nearly 2000 years ago.
Christian Identitarian crap that's easily disproven:
Who launched the Jewish rebellion against Rome in 100 that killed 500,000 Greek men, women, and children, if all the Jews were dead?
Who was given special protections by the reigning Christian government in the 300s?
Who aided the Persian attack on Byzantine Levant in the 600s?
Who conspired with the Moors to throw open Visigoth city gates in a general Muslim invasion in 722?

Oh right, the fucking Jews. Yeah, it turns out they weren't all dead like the apologists on here like to imply in order to shore up their Jewish religion.

kill by his own people. You don't fucking say that a white man killed another white man and was hated by some other white men you stupid fuck.

Face it, we Disgraced these fucking kikes.

youtu.be/fUSdHB1R-W4

Attached: Prince Jesus.jpg (560x560, 34K)

Silly. Everyone with a brain knows all the gods are just odin in his many costumes securing the existence of aryans through subversion.

Pascal’s approach is thoroughly Christocentric. The Christian religion, he claims, teaches two truths: that there is a God whom men are capable of knowing, and that there is an element of corruption in men that renders them unworthy of God. Knowledge of God without knowledge of man’s wretchedness begets pride, and knowledge of man’s wretchedness without knowledge of God begets despair, but knowledge of Jesus Christ furnishes man knowledge of both simultaneously. Pascal invites us to look at the world from the Christian point of view and see if these truths are not confirmed. His Apology was evidently to comprise two divisions: in the first part he would display the misery of man without God (that man’s nature is corrupt) and in the second part the happiness of man with God (that there is a Redeemer). With regard to the latter, Pascal appeals to the evidences of miracle and especially fulfilled prophecy. In confirming the truth of man’s wretchedness Pascal seeks to unfold the human predicament.

For Pascal the human condition is an enigma. For man is at the same time miserable and yet great. On the one hand, his misery is due principally to his uncertainty and insignificance. Writing in the tradition of the French skeptic Montaigne, Pascal repeatedly emphasizes the uncertainty of conclusions reached via reason and the senses. Apart from intuitive first principles, nothing seems capable of being known with certainty. In particular, reason and nature do not seem to furnish decisive evidence as to whether God exists or not. As man looks around him, all he sees is darkness and obscurity. Moreover, insofar as his scientific knowledge is correct, man learns that he is an infinitesimal speck lost in the immensity of time and space. His brief life is bounded on either side by eternity, his place in the universe is lost in the immeasurable infinity of space, and he finds himself suspended, as it were, between the infinite microcosm within and the infinite macrocosm without.Uncertain and untethered, man flounders in his efforts to lead a meaningful and happy life. His condition is characterized by inconstancy, boredom, and anxiety.His relations with his fellow men are warped by self-love; society is founded on mutual deceit. Man’s justice is fickle and relative, and no fixed standard of value may be found.

see
Jews did not die off, as all the early Christians were Jews. You'd like to forget that little fact, wouldn't you? The only thing that happened after the Temple was bulldozed was that the Sanhedrin ceased to exist and the rabbis became the core of their filthy religion. Jews continued to live throughout the Roman Empire and caused a genocide of Greeks a mere 30 years later.

Despite their predicament, however, most people refuse to seek an answer or even to think about their dilemma. Instead, they lose themselves in escapism.

I know not who sent me into the world, nor what the world is, nor what I myself am.

I am terribly ignorant of everything. I know not what my body is, nor my senses, nor my soul and that part of me which thinks what I say, which reflects upon itself as well as upon all external things, and has no more knowledge of itself than of them.

I see the terrifying immensity of the universe which surrounds me, and find myself limited to one corner of this vast expanse, without knowing why I am set down here rather than elsewhere, nor why the brief period appointed for my life is assigned to me at this moment rather than another in all the eternity that has gone before and will come after me. On all sides I behold nothing but infinity, in which I am a mere atom, a mere passing shadow that returns no more. All I know is that I must soon die, but what I understand least of all is this very death which I cannot escape.

As I know not whence I come, so I know not whither I go. I only know that on leaving this world I fall for ever into nothingness or into the hands of a wrathful God, without knowing to which of these two states I shall be everlastingly consigned.Such is my condition, full of weakness and uncertainty. From all this I conclude that I ought to spend every day of my life without seeking to know my fate. I might perhaps be able to find a solution to my doubts; but I cannot be bothered to do so, I will not take one step towards its discovery.

Pascal can only regard such indifference as insane. Man’s condition ought to impel him to seek to discover whether there is a God and a solution to his predicament. But people occupy their time and their thoughts with trivialities and distractions, so as to avoid the despair, boredom, and anxiety that would inevitably result if those diversions were removed.

>there is only one type of jew

Such is the misery of man. But mention must also be made of the greatness of man. For although man is miserable, he is at least capable of knowing that he is miserable. The greatness of man consists in thought. Man is a mere reed, yes, but he is a thinking reed. The universe might crush him like a gnat; but even so, man is nobler than the universe because he knows that it crushes him, and the universe has no such knowledge. Man’s whole dignity consists, therefore, in thought. “By space the universe encompasses and swallows me up like a mere speck; by thought I comprehend the universe.” Man’s greatness, then, lies not in his having the solution to his predicament, but in the fact that he alone in all the universe is aware of his wretched condition.

What a chimaera then is man, what a novelty, what a monster, what chaos, what a subject of contradiction, what a prodigy! Judge of all things, yet an imbecile earth worm; depositary of truth, yet a sewer of uncertainty and error; pride and refuse of the universe. Who shall resolve this tangle? Pascal hopes that by explaining man’s greatness as well as his misery, he might shake people out of their lethargy to think about their condition and to seek a solution.

youtu.be/D8jf_PTSY_Y

Attached: משיח - One Of Us.png (920x870, 139K)

OH NO A REDPILL PICTURE, the thing Christian Identity tards screech and kvetch the moment they see.

Who killed all these Greeks? Khazars? Kek.

Attached: greek genocide.png (329x559, 41K)

>how could people possibly not be okay with someone trying to subvert their traditions?
Are you christcucks legitimately as retardeda s you seem?

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.
Jews literally do not exist.

>Guess what Peter was doing? Preaching to Jews. Saul even commented on this, how Peter stayed away from non-Jews and even refused to eat with them.

Are you just going to omit that Peter preached to the gentiles which discredits your whole post?

another retardposter

Should we care about teh differences between them?

Edomites(of Canaanite arabid blood)
>The western extremities of Judæa towards Casius are occupied by Idumæans, and by the lake [Sirbonis]. The Idumæans are Nabatæans. When driven from their country1 by sedition, they passed over to the Judaeans, and adopted their customs.2 The greater part of the country along the coast to Jerusalem is occupied by the Lake Sirbonis, and by the tract contiguous to it; for Jerusalem is near the sea, which, as we have said,3 may be seen from the arsenal of Joppa.4 These districts (of Jerusalem and Joppa) lie towards the north; they are inhabited generally, and each place in particular, by mixed tribes of Egyptians, Arabians, and Phœnicians. Of this description are the inhabitants of Galilee, of the plain of Jericho, and of the territories of Philadelphia and Samaria,5 surnamed Sebaste by Herod;6 but although there is such a mixture of inhabitants, the report most credited, [one] among many things believed respecting the temple [and the inhabitants] of Jerusalem, is, that the Egyptians were the ancestors of the present Judaeans.7
-Strabo, Geography 16.2.34

Attached: Lebanese Arabid Northwest Semitic.png (1280x788, 1.22M)

Keep telling yourself that.

Interesting that you don't ask WHEN. Was it before or after Saul, hmmm? You know the answer, you're just hoping I wouldn't ask.

Kek he showed up to Passover to troll the jews. He pissed them off so much they tried to stone him twice. If he was a jew why didn't he observe the sabbath?

Titus, Andrew, apollos, Japheth . Pretty much half of the NT takes place in Europe.

>"But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him." -John 4:23

Attached: IMG_1273.jpg (204x247, 9K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom#Religion
>The nature of Edomite religion is largely unknown before their conversion to Judaism by the Hasmoneans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hyrcanus#Conquests_by_John_Hyrcanus
>Hyrcanus also initiated a military campaign against the Idumeans(Edomites). During this campaign Hyrcanus conquered Adora, Maresha and other Idumean towns (Ant.13.257). Hyrcanus then instituted forced conversions on the Idumeans to Judaism.[19] This was an unprecedented move for a Judean ruler.

Attached: Arabid Northwest Semitic.jpg (729x486, 67K)

The k*ke fears the King.

Attached: 1528943310821.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I hope you are referring to his lineage and trying to trivialize his blood shead for us

You do realize there are so-called jews, in Israel, that are “white”, Arab, black, and everywhere in between?

It is quite obviously not an ethnicity and you’d have to be retarded to think that.
The ethnicity you associate with Jews, khazars or ashkenazi, are not jewish; they are talmudists.