HAPPENING FOR SERIOUSLY

NEW ZEALAND IS KILLING CIVILIANS OVER THE GUN BAN

Attached: 15538192141501474868962.png (816x871, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/national/385804/flowers-from-neighbours-at-door-of-man-who-died-in-police-standoff
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111622101/russian-man-found-dead-after-christchurch-police-standoff-was-intimidating-and-cold
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/man-wanted-after-guns-found-christchurch-home-dies-during-standoff-police
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked and based old man. I hope they give the cops fucking hell.

Attached: IMG_1124.jpg (900x900, 67K)

NOTICE THE CAREFUL WORDING TO AVOID SAYING HOW HE DIED. HE WAS A RESPECTED MEMBER OF HIS NEIGHBORHOOD COMMUNITY.
radionz.co.nz/news/national/385804/flowers-from-neighbours-at-door-of-man-who-died-in-police-standoff

Attached: eight_col_20190328_123719.jpg (720x450, 77K)

other way around buddy lol

looks like NZ's leadership is getting replaced by force by its citizens.

>whoops he died somehow during the stand off

sounds a lot nicer than he said no and we pumped him full of lead

Stop lying OP, story says he died, wasn't killed.

Already Happeninged

AS THEY RIGHTFULLY SHOULD BE. TOSS EM ON THEIR ASSES.

SEE

Apparently it was a "suicide"

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111622101/russian-man-found-dead-after-christchurch-police-standoff-was-intimidating-and-cold

Well it's a shame he must've had a heart attack or a stroke during the standoff... He wasn't "killed", he "died"...

I wonder if any of the officers had any medical misfortunes during the standoff...

So what?
He could have just hidden them like the rest of NZ does.

What do you expect to happen when someone pulls a firearm on the cops, in any country?

bunch of 9mm heart attacks to the torso and limbs, should've worn a heart-attack vest

His car suffered some lead poisoning.

He just dropped dead during the standoff???

FINALLY ONE REAL DEATH BECAUSE OF THE FAKE ASS "SHOOTING"

Didn't bring enough blood
Everyone knows blood loss is a major cause of death in these situations

I hope all police who attack their own citizens to take guns, all die a painful slow death from gunshot wounds.

I wasn't on board with the mosque thing and hate everyone who was, but I'll throw in an F for any free man dying to keep his guns.

Attached: IMG_7801.jpg (657x527, 244K)

let me guess you think this is mossad too?

>In 2000, Dubovskiy was jailed for four years after a burglary in which the returning householders
Nevermind, just a Slav being a Slav.

>CAN'T _______ THE KIWI
???

Attached: 1uomuj.jpg (423x348, 30K)

>dies during standoff
guess it was his heart, dangerous age for men

you wouldn't have been on board with all the terrorists that extremist mosque would've created either?

sebee?
free-be?

Good. This will be the end station for the white race.

Attached: 1550000161073.jpg (499x500, 150K)

SO FUCKING KILL THEM BACK REEEEEEEEEE

Bumping.
Good find OP, this is a detailed article

Checked and rekt. Traitors and their families deserve death.

THEY ARE AFRAID

F

yeah, did he shoot and kill any of the police

based, RIP. Kiwis, never let them take your guns!

COLD DEAD HANDS
O
L
D

D
E
A
D

H
A
N
D
S

Checked and redpilled.

that fucking horsefaced bitch is responsible for this. fucking leftists should all be disemboweled publicly.

If Kiwis strike back with a few sheriff/high ranking cop killings it would send shockwaves. Althought I don't suggest that at all whatsoever

Attached: PolymerCastingAr15.jpg (7000x5757, 3.86M)

Dude was ex russian special forces. Said he felt naked being unarmed and had an illegal gun for protection. Blows his brains out because he doesn't want to go back to prison (had a prior assault conviction).

fpbp

stand and fight kiwi bros. don't become slaves.

This.
Fry the bacon little brother, let em see what happens to gun grabbers

Attached: 1521612967377.png (500x500, 140K)

They shouldn't be at his house taking his shit.

Look all all those angry burgers "COLD DEAD HANDS", you won't do anything because if your hands are cold and dead you won't be able to keep shoving Big Macs down your gullet.
All bark, no bite.

fake photoshopped plastic feet

Attached: FB_IMG_1514835910832.jpg (720x403, 24K)

F

Attached: 1534368082693.jpg (540x405, 12K)

In a sane society, militias would already be forming to execute politicians and their servants.
Unfortunately we don't live in a sane society.

fpbp

SOMEBODY HAS BURGER ENVY

clown world bb

>be bong
>break into knife bin
>forget to shut down cctv
>get arrested

Attached: 15538228145652071353159.png (490x653, 499K)

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/man-wanted-after-guns-found-christchurch-home-dies-during-standoff-police
>Mr Bush said that, at this time, there is no evidence to suggest the man was connected to the March 15 terrorist attack, but that they are looking at any potential link.
>If you don't submit your guns you're one of them.

Attached: 1553476989171.jpg (550x462, 56K)

No, I just have common sense.

>dies during standoff with police

Attached: 1534039680554.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

checked

Godspeed

they are taking all the guns before the globo homo elites flee to their bunkers in NZ
friendly reminder to kill those roaches

>>be bong
;)

Attached: 1553621981321.png (852x480, 242K)

BUT NO BURGERS
BOOHOOOOOO

7 proxies detected

Only Jews post clowns

>What do you expect to happen when someone pulls a firearm on the cops, in any country?
I expect the pigs to retreat or face death. Preferably the latter.

He was stabbed. They won't say who did it.

Its time to rise up.
You must fight or your liberty will be taken
they are traitors.

Attached: First American Killed by Gun Grabbing Tyrants.jpg (1427x2342, 780K)

REMOVE JACINDA NOW

Attached: Police Brutality Compilation.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

Dunno what you're talkin bout offisah

Attached: 1553286128109.png (1463x1391, 1.87M)

Thanks welcome to NaZiland

New Zoomlanders...this is your calling...your reason to fight the power and REPLACE it with your own to the people...FOR THE PEOPLE.

B-BUT THE INTERNET IS CLOSED

He died a hero. We should all be so lucky.

LOLWUT

Aww, you beat me to it!

So's the pool

>they are traitors.
What gave you that idea?

Attached: suffrageti long game.jpg (1240x698, 109K)

>create fake people with real addresses on faceberg etc
>give police false positives via 'red flag' systems
>trap abandoned properties in anticipation of police raid or setup normies for police brutality via false positives and redpill them by force
>tripwire hook is just iron, wooden planks, stick and string for the recipient
Nothing personal, just faction PvP

Pretty sure he suicided via knife. NZ media refuses to mention suicides in articles

Pretty sure he suicided via knife. NZ media refuses to mention suicides in news articles that's why it sounds so obtuse

You will comply with Rabbi, goyim!

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

>>trap abandoned properties
why stop there?
>Nothing personal, just faction PvP

Attached: 1519302343672.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>NZ media refuses to mention suicides in news articles that's why it sounds so obtuse
So not because police are killing citizens because they want to keep their right to self-defense?

stop spreading bullshit, dude had a criminal record so no firearms licence, any firearm he had was illegal and he knifed himself because he didnt wanna go back to jail

FOX
DIIIIIIIIE

This is retarded. He was a life long criminal and was wanted for previous violations including gun related crimes that was prior to the recent gun ban.
FAKE NEWS

Good. Needs to happen here as soon as possible.

Bullshit...this guy fought them in a shoot out.
Keep believing in suicide goy.

Minimize collateral damage, traps and IEDs are the most efficient means of guerilla warfare and are inherently despised by raiders. Basically don't be a dipshit and put it somewhere that it can't be disarmed or it won't be raided; find a spot where only the target will trip it, arm it, and then immediately summon/aggro the target. Why immediately? Because its no good if it just sits there for a long time and hits someone else.
>faction PvP
TNT + redstone torch + some diamond ore will kill curious players, gotta be competitive to win in 1984.

Politicians, police, globalist elite, media, all the branches of the legal mafia working together, all safe and sound while they rape you.

Don't worry though, muslims are the problem pfffhahaha.

Attached: 1552070268700.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

>aussie
>boot licker
Checks out.

He died from measles.

This image is rather disturbing. Talk about psychological warfare.

Good post user.
Though I think the concept of 'collateral' will be abandoned this war.
No soldiers or civilians distinction.

>hello anonymous tipline? Yes I was just walking my dog and I think I saw some men moving rifles into the basement of [address] please hurry
Yaya go fetch like a good boy stupid dogs

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/

It's a good explanation of what women's rights have achieved. They seek a new master.

Keep it in mind, or disregard them.
I like the latter option personally.

Attached: 1232335021452.jpg (750x600, 63K)

Wrong, you want the civies, or rather to use the civies. Cops in america kill innocent normies because of bullshit no knock raids at the wrong addresses all the time. I remember a specific instance of a toddler burning to death in a crib because a swat officer threw a flashbang through the window into a crib.
All you maybe have to do is just summon police to a random normies house and have them revved up to go to war.
>p-please hurry I'm scared kyaaa [hangs up]

>firearms should be (((illegal)))

POOPOOPEEEPEEE

Attached: 1493336527071.jpg (962x641, 167K)

kill them back already, fuck it man seriously fuck it

Why do you believe such Los that the media spoon feed you?
New Zealand...this is your chance to stick up for your rights.
Next is your freedom of religion and speech.

There's a strange thing 4chin does lately...
When I click on an ID to see what else they post, I get other posters as well...
Like someone changing their IP but still leaving a string the algorithm follows....

Take your meds schizo.

Attached: 1553740696304m.jpg (351x1024, 44K)

mexican intellectuals everyone.
so amusing when they think they are people

Attached: 1553663096408.jpg (550x413, 28K)

According to this, the guy wouldn't have been afforded the right to bear arms in the US anyway. He was a repeat burglar, perhaps even a Russian spy with some sort of role in hyper radicalizing the idiot.