Italian american and lost as to what to consider myself

>walk home with gf
>nappy headed kid across the street and to the left about 500 feet away is playing basketball shirtless
>"look at that nigger over there"
>"they're sicilians, user"
>"oh"
>she comments on how i'm lucky to not be one since my grandmother was from napoli, or "up north" according to her
>up north
>by napoli
>tfw can't even tell the difference between literal niggers and people the same race as me

Attached: ].jpg (1136x640, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SnGNdr9pey65OGQ0j4MdNg/
readinkbooks.com/product/18049/Americas-Italian-Founding-Fathers-Caso-Adolph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>with gf
stopped reading right there

That’s because you’re spawned from niggers, OP. Your great great great great grandmother fucked a nigger and had a half nigger kid. You still have nigger blood beating in your heart.

Italians: Jew nose, black blood.

nice cuck fetish kikes.

Let's hope cancer kills you today.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

North and Central Italians are white. Sicilians aren’t white because they’re part-eggplant though.

As Quentin Tarantino explained extremely well, Sicilians were white until they got taken over by niggers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

A hardcore white nationalist might say "you're not truly white" and maybe they're right and maybe they're wrong, but the vast majority of white people are ALWAYS going to consider you completely white. By contrast, if shitskins take over the world, they're also going end up considering you "white" and probably oppressing you / subjecting you to various unfair and unjust laws due to your skin color.

Seriously, shitskins even give hassles to straight up black women who have "white features", or black women with just slightly lighter skin tones.

My advice to you is to throw your lot in with whites, if not outright white nationalists.

This really is a question of our continued collective survival, not whether or not "the other white nationalists think I'm cool". IDK. That's my thought on your predicament.

Also I don't think anyone, even the most vehement white nationalists, would dispute that northern Italians are white. I think the question comes squarely with the sicilian and sicillian mixed people that inhabit mainly southern Italy.

So if you're northern Italian and esp if you've got blond hair or light eyes or something, you're white. Period. By pretty much anyones measure.

I’m sorry, but that seems to be a North or Central Italy test you’re pretending is yours.

>posts a scene from a director known to fetishize niggers throughout all of his movies

it is faggot archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SnGNdr9pey65OGQ0j4MdNg/

r/thathappened

I feel like us italian bros get a lot of hate because women like so much, especially lighter women.

i've never had a girlfriend

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

too much northern italian/lombard cuck genes

i have brown eyes and hair though

>Italian-American

Fucking faggot. Pick one.

Your problem is you are a skinny bitch.

>admitting dagos aren't white
Based wop.
You still have to go back.

piece of shit nigger
readinkbooks.com/product/18049/Americas-Italian-Founding-Fathers-Caso-Adolph

>40% bacon grease
You know this is a *white* nationalist board, right?

>bacon grease

what are you saying you mentally ill anglokike

Attached: anglo subhumans.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

>German last name
>Meds are literally we wuzzing
Glad to see you embracing your African bloodline, pizza merchant.

Most Italian-Americans are Sicilian, or some other brand of Southern Italian. They'll always be safe among regular whites but actual white nationalists will never accept them, especially since so many of them are sub-90 IQ cavemen who'll probably think they're Jewish because of the dark curly hair and big noses.

>thinking only Anglos hate subhuman Med greaseballs
My sides. I like you, east spic. You still have to go back.

whiter than you

i have this nose you piece of shit

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

Actually, napoletani are worst than niggers. Not even memeing, you're second only to pajeets

>lol you were born as this thing, you're an asshole

get brain cancer

Kek. You keep telling yourself that, Tyronielli. At least until the Israelis recognize you as the Arab you are and glass your entire neighborhood.

Based dago.