Why do so many people go to college these days?

Why do so many people go to college these days?

Attached: depositphotos_96429442-stock-photo-graduates-hands-throwing-graduation-hats.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Because we lowered the standards for entry so we can make more debt slaves for jews.

jews

Just another life tax

To lessen the wrath of our jewish overlords

I’m going to learn to fly aircraft and get a restricted ATP, idk about y’all

It's pretty much expected these days.

Because you're memed at all through normal school that if you don't go you're going to die in a dead-end McDonalds job.

Nobody is hiring self-taught engineers

Inb4 some neets start claiming they learned coding on their own in a year and make 120k a year

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

Stupid thing about this is you probably could but you'd never get hired over someone that half-assed their way through any state school and got their piece of paper

>Boomer employers
>Boomer educators
It's all a giant Bubble given arbitrary value. Unless you're getting a degree in a technical skill, it's fucking worthless. Even then, the 2yrs of (((Basics))) are a huge waste of time and cash.

College is for credential-ism, period. If I didn't need college credits to get the licence in my profession then I wouldn't have gone.

Cpa?

Damn, user. Did you go to Psychic college?

it's how you pledge to debt slavery.

More debt paypigs with useless degrees who can't pay back and have to slave work the rest of their lives

because you're pushed to go to college your entire life so if you're not a drop out or trade kiddie you probably got shoved into college by your boomer parents.

Gatekeeper

Boomers told them to... lol and they do it!!