The honkpill is the final stage of human emotion when being dealt pain by an unidentifiable assailant...

the honkpill is the final stage of human emotion when being dealt pain by an unidentifiable assailant. first you are blind to the pain. then you feel the pain. next you try to find ways to alleviate the pain. once no cure can be found, you become angry and want to lash out. however, you can't locate the true source of your suffering. the last thing to do is to simply laugh at the absurdity of it all.

the honkpill and honk honkler memes are the manifestation of this on Jow Forums. the western paradigm and world we were born into is being destroyed in front of us by so many varying and masked enemies that no one knows what to do. there is no singular target to strike that would make the destruction end. and thus, we honk.

Attached: 534F4723-B88E-4601-9596-2A404799DFA2.jpg (1242x795, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3dfTXnZTo
nypost.com/2018/08/11/nearly-10k-people-have-gotten-cancer-from-toxic-9-11-dust/
youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HONK HONK

Attached: DA2C645F-E815-415B-9F6D-829BA26EE08B.jpg (555x502, 45K)

hail honkler

Attached: 1553771826857.png (890x960, 416K)

just enjoy the comedy show
HH

Attached: 1553525960284.gif (498x498, 207K)

>do nothing goy the world is just so crazy honk honk
>there is no single enemy goy honk
yeah okay rabbi

based and laughter-pilled

Attached: 783884.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

The honk pill is inner tranquility and balances the dark and the light. I am water.

Attached: 1553721992212.jpg (960x498, 74K)

We know full well who to strike.
The issue is that we are defanged, despondent, risk-averse and apathetic.

The absurdity comes from powerlessness and self-hatred. We want someone else to take the first step. Only then will we eagerly follow. We are all sitting on the edge of our seats, waiting for someone to finally light the fuse. We can hardly take it anymore. The suspense, the disappointments, the relentless attacks. It's the slow and merciless, calculated torture that drives us insane. Give me a swift death and something to die for.

Attached: 1538841432471.jpg (567x374, 51K)

We are masters of reality.

Attached: 1553450419889.png (808x486, 351K)

tfw a honky all my life and now it finally has meaning

Attached: 8582164D-0DB7-4FD6-84CD-0BE7E59D2D4C.jpg (1102x1169, 247K)

Attached: 53AABDDD-C0E4-4860-8D46-AA948EB28BB1.png (858x553, 236K)

It's not that we don't know who to attack it's that nobody is willing to give up their one life on this Earth and sacrifice it for the future generations. Whites used to do that.

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Perfectly put.

The final blackpill is the hardest to get down: we have the power to change it, but we'll never coordinate on a scale appropriate to combat the change.

so its the jews? okay, which ones? hypothetically israel gets nuked tomorrow and the zionists are all rounded up. does that somehow magically make niggers and spics disappear? does that somehow magically make towel heads return to their sands? does that stop the viral apread of liberalism, feminism, and all the other SJW bullshit? no, it fucking doesn't.

It's a hell or a good start rabbi

WE'RE COMING, KIKES

Attached: joker-laughing-133480.jpg (655x419, 100K)

*of

dammit, you got me, goy.

Attached: 40F1A6E9-6F72-4655-88AB-9B3C2F70D674.gif (444x225, 360K)

This someone needs to wake up the sleeping giant.

The problem is that people have taken the first step. Breivik, Tarrant, Charlottesville march. Whites are just too passive, so we must laugh at the (((self-inflicted))) genocide. Because that is how it will be recorded by the Jews who will rule over the world, if it is recorded at all. You can only take so long to SIG to super saiyan before all of your allies are wiped out.

Attached: GohanHonkler.png (483x638, 186K)

The only way to stop clowns is to stop clownworld

Attached: 1553628657629.gif (220x233, 273K)

The charismatic leader will arrive in the next 6 months or so. I promise.

Attached: 1553055480817.png (700x700, 615K)

Going mad with laughter isn't the answer, stiff upper lip now.

the honk pill is the final form. the only thing left would be ironically becoming a leftist npc drone and living life that way.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1282x800, 1.95M)

How? Jews will just shut him down by deplatforming him on social media. Unless the next Adolf wants to dive headfirst into the mass of Antifa thugs and start organizing in beer halls.

Problems: Nobody that talented in life is that desperate. Craft breweries are filled with liberal basedboys. He will need a neo-Sturmabteilung and soldiers willing to risk it all. Easier said than done.

i sometimes think turning leftist ironically/cynically is a viable option.

>leftist acquaintance: i was born into the wrong body, user.
>me: well, you could cut your dick off and make yourself happy.
>leftist: thanks for the support user
>he actually gets his dick cut off
>i kek inside
>years later see suicide in paper
>mission_accomplished.jpg

HONK HONK
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

You
Don't
Know.

Where
To
Go.

Lost in this world and every day is the same..

Don't.
Know.
Why.

We.
Still.
Try.

It never works but still we do it again..

Attached: .....jpg (240x210, 6K)

Silly honkler, HONK is not the end.
Just enjoy, the ride.

However the ride always comes to an end.

Attached: 1553724519363.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

To be fair, an outside unplaned event is needed to move things foward, right now everything is shit but somewhat stable and in their control, just a solar flare, a meteor strike, yellowstone blowing up, Trump that goes manic over the big red button... this would spark what we all wait for, what we all need...

Learn to use what the universe gives you

Attached: 1553722981278.png (240x221, 66K)

honk HONK

Attached: thehonkinitiative.png (802x1362, 1.55M)

Consider the giant in me fucking awake and lucid, friend. It's the rest of these folks I worry for.

if you remove the jews another jew-like people will take over and this cycle is repeated infinitely through human history

Attached: 1553528955290.gif (607x609, 388K)

It's not the fucking Jews, dude. It never was. Wake the fuck up. That explanation is conveniently placed, low-hanging fruit engineered to trap you in a feedback loop of false equivalencies and sweeping generalizations. To ostensibly blame the Jew for all of the world's woes is pedantic, banal and ultimately incorrect. You are a fat, slow horse, trotting happily along with blinders on. Be a stallion and try galloping for a change.

Being able to laugh at life is a sign of self-actualization.

No. It's unironically the jews. It's always been the jews for 4000 years now.
You remove the jews, everything falls into place.

It’s not about dying, it’s about making the jewish bastards die. To paraphrase Patton.
The freedom we will have at the end of this will be awesome.

Kek is stirring

Mostly good, except the part about finding the source of suffering. Like this honk said after long enough observation, you can find the source.

Attached: dcbpepe.png (864x1034, 571K)

>it’s not the jews, go do terrorism goyim
You are so unbelievably fucked, kike. The best part is that at the end of this you will be forgotten, and it will be like you never were.

Honk for WW3

Attached: 1553735106187.png (512x512, 81K)

In Clown World, the last one to lose their mind wins.

Post clown music for when we overrun the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3dfTXnZTo

Attached: pepeart.png (493x574, 48K)

Suffering disappears when you find a purpose. Don’t let that purpose be nihilism. Go read Mein Kampf.

>niggers fuck your women
>feminists erode your civilizations
>sandniggers kill you with impunity
>spics invade your land
>government makes dissenting speech illegal (specifically to white people)
>"it's the Jews, if we get rid of Israel (?) this will stop happening"
>"we literally did absolutely nothing to stop this right up til the point of no return because of Jewish subversion"

So when sandniggers kill your kids - go burn a Jewish neighborhood, because clearly the Jews did it.
For people who are very aware of Jewish control, you sure do keep failing at preventing it. Is it pathological for white people to be cuck faggots?

Attached: 1539475455300.png (600x525, 480K)

>The issue is that we are defanged, despondent, risk-averse and apathetic.

No, the problem is that we let (((them))) take over everything so subtly and quickly as well as implement vast surveillance that an uprising would be impossible.

Due to automated surveillance,

Get a few people working together to actually do something and they'll be v&'d within a month.

Get a few dozen people working together to actually do something and they'll be v&d within a few days

so....IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM, HONK HONK EM!

Attached: honkyhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>The final blackpill is the hardest to get down: we have the power to change it, but we'll never coordinate on a scale appropriate to combat the change.

See

v&d?

work on your pilpul

Attached: 1527613710135.jpg (1121x498, 57K)

"vanned"
"party vanned"

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (680x544, 53K)

it's not they we never will it's that we are incapable of doing so based on the surveillance society in which we live.

Attached: 1553057444610.png (731x1024, 1005K)

I've been rolling on it being the next ten years for the past few. Unironically like 2028-2032 timeframe. Maybe '36 at the latest. I honestly don't know why everyone is so blackpilled. White Genocide is becoming a common conversational topic from the MSM alone. We constantly hear about how we are going to become a minority and how we should all go extinct. Plus whites tactical bowlcutting every so often. Shit's changing rapidly and the younger generation of men are getting pissy. I'm not advocating inaction, Jow Forums needs to keep doing what it's doing and anyone sympathetic to the West needs to redpill people, but everyone acts like this shit is supposed to happen right away. It took almost 70 years for the seeds of the American Civil War to bloom fully and tear the country apart. And yet people saw it from the beginning and fought it since 1776(British Crown becoming Federal overreach--look at the Whiskey Rebellion, Jackson fighting the Banks etc.) People saw the seeds of the current struggle in the 60s. Where are we? The late 2010s and it's reaching a head. Things will change soon. Fight on for now.

>concern trolling
>in 2019

Oof

Attached: 1531087622279.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

People will eventually....but that will be decades later and ONLY when white people can no longer find food and water for their children

so, i'm slow... wtf is that? surveillance van? not really disagreeing, but if that's always the case, how did that training camp in new mexico go undiscovered?

You have to go back.

As a matter of fact about half of you should go back because theres no whining or crying in clownworld.

Attached: 1553720480961.png (720x891, 810K)

no we won't because we're being attack biologically by reducing our sperm count, we won't be able to have kids before we won't be able to provide for kids.

because the training camp wasn't for whites

Who pushes the rhetoric of open borders for refugees delivered by the Soros truck? Who hypocritically pushes the divisive white privilege narrative?

Attached: MediaOwnership.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

been here a while and never seen the term used before. no leaving at this point.

training camps weren't for white people

also, people aren't willing to risk the rest of their life in solitary confinement. Maybe i'm part of the problem, but clown world is better than living in a SHU for the rest of my life. I had to do a week in SHU and that was hell.

Attached: honksforthee.jpg (700x700, 116K)

>been here a while and never seen the term used before
Been about 5 or 6 years since it was routinely used...mostly used on /b/ from what I remember

about the same time but really only here and Jow Forums

after 4 months of hard work, the HONKERs have succeeded in achieving a new frog meme

The data is skewed by irresponsible controls.
They still don't class SSRIs and SNRIs (and to a lesser extent TCAs) as factors for male specific infertility.
Amongst men that have never used antidepressants the sperm counts are marginally lower than 50 years ago.

The baseline for the 1967 study was 7,200,000 spermatozoa/mL
The baseline in the 2016 quantitative meta-analysis was 4,000,000 spermatozoa/mL
Thing is, the incidence of malformed and/or mutated gametes has also risen sharply. The curprits being SSRIs, SNRIs and derivatives.

Baseline sperm count after 6 months on Fluoxetine (a popular SSRI known as Prozac) is 20,000 spermatozoa/mL, to give you an idea.

Attached: 1523406959073.png (780x522, 214K)

They use they media to mock us the government to extort us & destroy us. They use our Drs & priest to turn us into degenerate slobs celebrating the our own downfall.

but just when u think nothing will change no hope or happiness...
HONKLERS incoming bringing a release for a rage so suppressed nearly forgotten. But we survive we fight & we will persevere

STAND OR FALL
its #clownworld

Attached: 20190328_210744.jpg (699x671, 451K)

We are the giant, user.

I'm not a nihilist, but I've been banished and ostracized for going on 25 years now. It's hard to contribute from exile. Yet I've still put forth my purpose that whole time, and my communities and country have neglected me. I'm looking for anywhere that will let me contribute without abusing me.

Attached: pepewojakfeels.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

The honkpill is what discord trannys swollow to stay gay

Honk. Honk. Honk. Hoooonk.

Attached: 311D1FFA-20A1-481B-9488-16A9A5140B34.gif (350x308, 1.2M)

Seems like you have some feels. Letting your feels get out of control isn't healthy. Temper yourself

Attached: 1553717328616m.jpg (754x1024, 185K)

All you motherfuckers gonna get doinked on.

The final stage of the HonkPill is to create slide threads LARP'ing as insiders with info, create slide threads and let everyone know it's a slide thread, etc..

I'll go with killing the Jews and see how that works out. Nice try kike.

Honk em down.

Attached: 1553716208574.png (988x1196, 198K)

> however, you can't locate the true source of your suffering.
I agree, except for this part.

t. Targeted Individual

drastic change will only come when things get really really bad, this is what people here don't seem to understand, the single best thing pol can do is push out as much propaganda as humanly possible, beat them at their own game, the more prevalent pro white material becomes the better, right now people are demoralized without even realizing it and all the blackpill fags don't help, how can you be blackpilled when the fight hasn't even truly begun, set the foundations now, build up morale.

Attached: 1553820043761.jpg (688x644, 266K)

why isn't that clown circumcized?

get honked

Honk if you are a faggot kike shill
sage
You faggots can not replace Pepe
Newfags this is Moonman he is making a comeback
nypost.com/2018/08/11/nearly-10k-people-have-gotten-cancer-from-toxic-9-11-dust/

Attached: 9bc.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

> Greek philosophy
Timeless wisdom

>t. clueless nigger

The honkpill is about how we are here for the lulz, how there’s a fun side to this all. This is a carnival - remember to have fun. That’s the job of a clown.

The clown pepes name should be doink.

Attached: 086A5FFE-4335-42B8-BACB-E895A18B4605.png (680x680, 620K)

Pepes cousin.

It's literally ALL the jews and ONLY the jews? The world would turn into a paradise a day after Jew rapture happens?

Wake the fuck, moishe.

Attached: REVOLT AGAINST THE MODERN WORLD.jpg (800x492, 85K)

The jews haven't gotten to this one. They don't get it

Thanks friend. Yah, I'm a black pill veteran. I swallowed the red pill over 25 years ago, before many posters here were even born. Black pill was about 15 years ago, so I have some resolve at this point. Still, it doesn't mean you give up your feels completely, and they surface from time to time. Honking is a good answer. Honking is the lesson of Stepenwolf, if you will. I took to honking, 7 or so years ago, as I began to heal a bit from my previous battle wounds.

Attached: rainbowcfacecat.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

nah, it's honkler
youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g

>/s4s/ makes an innocent, wholesome, Pepe edit that is hilarious and refreshing among the seas of awful regurgitated political meme shit that Jow Forums has pushed out for the last few years.
>Jow Forums faggots IMMEDIATELY steal it and claim it as their own like the niggers they are
This shit is like fascist wave or whatever you call it, literally just stealing the work of actually creative people because none of you have any talent or originality. And then you have the nerve to say that the left can't meme. God damn I'm so happy that you parasites are going extinct.

Attached: stirner.png (413x549, 75K)

Don't give up your feels but don't be led around by them. Lefties and all of our various enemies are experts in feels so don't give em anything to grab onto. Its the only strategy they have left, so deny them any chance. Be strong. Honk hard.

niggers and spics are kept back from being equal to whites by the juden

Attached: 12415675858.jpg (1575x1023, 314K)

"clown world" is a psyop, because people laugh at clowns.

"cabal plunder world" isn't the phrase used, because that might rile up the goyim.

Does the body recover after stopping?
-t. fell for the memes and took the pills for a month or so, many years ago.