It is weird how this dude became public enemy no 1, when hes so gentle and innocent

It is weird how this dude became public enemy no 1, when hes so gentle and innocent

Attached: 10-gavin-mcinnes.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BdJwHsKYcdI
youtube.com/watch?v=DGrPjx2V_TA
youtube.com/watch?v=R1A_AxUKosk
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're only allowed to think one way.

His ‘proudboys’ seemed like a honeypot to me.

He should have started antifa. Hed be loved

Hes the goddamn man. And his podcast is still going strong, though I do miss the video version. Cancelled my subscription to CRTV the day they canned him. Fuck them. I'm with Gav.

I want to have sex with women tbqh senpai

He's a cryptokike. Jews play both sides.

Aside from the assplay he's okay. He should have never left proudboys. That's how everything went to shit

What did he do wrong other than be an asshole on camera to the camera

If by “honeypot” you mean gay, yes

It's on YouTube brother

youtu.be/BdJwHsKYcdI

He was born a fucking jew

I listen to it on spotify now... but it used to be a video show aired 3x a week with his other subsidiary CRTV tonight every 2nd week.

This guy is literally gonna be the next Rutherford B Hayes, I'm calling it now

Gavin is not a jew you fucking loser. Get a grip. Hes the most realistic non jew non shill there is.. he wants the west to be great. Get off your faggot neetbux and go out and find a wife and have western babies. Give you head a shake you pathetic quivering faggot.

Show me the false evidence for that false claim

A big part is Trump does nothing to defend his supporters.

He left? Why?

>gentle and innocent
He stuck a whole microphone up his butthole

sodomite cointelpro, stop self-promoting

He pussed out. FUCK HIM

these
d
u
b
s
are evidence, now admit you were wrong

Attached: Never let evil take root.png (1000x1000, 62K)

He was getting the false narrative treatment. Proud Boys also got arrested after Antifa picked a fight with them. He was told stepping down could help the case of the people who got arrested.
youtube.com/watch?v=DGrPjx2V_TA

This

Who is this faggot?

Attached: david-brock.jpg (3000x2000, 1.08M)

Blame Vic (((Berger))), he made a lot of boomers angry at Gavin.

He didn't "leave". Proudboys don't have a central leader. He "stepped down" because the lawyers for Proudboys being prosecuted for hate crimes told him that it would torpedo the prosecutors claim that they belonged to a gang. Two of the PB's being charged are married to black women, incidentally.

That guy is a pedophile.

Attached: news-and-politics-2012-02-50-most-powerful-49-james-alefantis.jpg (409x516, 27K)

Hes just some Vanilla conservative

I think this is the video of the fight. As normal, Antifa deserved to get their shit kicked in.
youtube.com/watch?v=R1A_AxUKosk

so what are the Proud Boys really about?

Co-founded Vice, and ran their "hipster" subdivision.

I heard it was a curling iron.

So he is a propagandist deserving of the rope? Gotcha.

some club for men. he talked about how the death of male only clubs really hurt society. it's a multi-ethnic club and they stood up to antifa and rioters and for this they had to be shut down. just imagine if they can destroy a multiracial club, what could they do to an actual white only group?

Leftism is a totalitarian force. All the propaganda through the years of a fascist state (V for Vendetta etc.) was actually projections of what they would do if they got power. Well, now we're finding out.

Attached: leftism.png (1200x1620, 152K)

This

That’s what they really are but what are they according to the media?

he has some really weird beliefs he sometimes states where I think to myself "You're completely, objectively wrong" but on the whole I must say he is super entertaining and I mostly agree with him

white supreemist gang terrorist group. gavin was banned from england for this group, lol. but real terrorists keep on coming back here

so how, or why, did the media try to paint them as a neo-nazi group?

>so gentle and innocent
He's pretty rough when it comes to anal insertions.

because they were quite popular and so called "recruited" a lot of young people into the group and opened the door to conservative views to a lot of people, they had good optics to be honest. and they refused to get intimidated by antifa and kept on beating the shit out of them.

he used to be a liberal. old habits die hard

Attached: hahaha.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Him an Sam Hoidle really need to start their own E network. I would cancel all ((media)) including games and give my money to them.

He's making "Get Off My Lawn" on his own I think, but he seems to be genuinely afraid for his family and hiding behind Ezra Levant atm. He's trying to come back from the brink, so I don't think he will go near Sam Hyde for the foreseeable.

Love the podcast, Gav. Keep it up!

he used to be one of them, and now isnt

punk

It's not a honeypot but there are definitely feds and other outside groups who try to infiltrate.

t. proud boy

>thinking a Canadian Scotsman with the name McGinnes is a Jew
You're a fucking idiot.

Thats my nigger

Attached: Otoya Yamaguchi - Remove Communism Sticker.png (263x365, 28K)

HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE

I don't think he was ever a "lefty" or a "liberal" to be honest my dude...not sure where you get that from. Sure he co-founded Vice but he's always been fairly libertarian from what I've seen.

This is what controlled oposition looks like
The most milktoast crowd gets propped up and then shred by the left
What a bunch of faggots

Cucks at the slightest bit of criticism
Pathetic

He's a piss drinking asshole fiddler. Guy is gross and he needs to get the fuck out of the movement.

Attached: My-YE-cover.png (750x423, 580K)

The tard is strong with this one.

Attached: Rick_Ashley_18.jpg (620x827, 188K)

Based soggy poutine

"Yes Goyim, you must fight against yourselves, don't listen to people who try to save Western Civilization. You should also bring in more immigrants! Disn't you see that one refugee did that one good thing!"
Kvetch more, kike.

is he still going to fight Claire Cab?

Attached: Doivx-_V4AAV5k6.jpg_large.jpg (1638x2048, 315K)

Nazi man bad

:^|

Don't let that beard fool you, he's a chinless beta

and what are you doing faggot? "red pilling normies" on Jow Forums? get the fuck over yourself mister "better hide my power level so i don't lose my job but simultaneously critique other groups because i could do it SO much better i just choose not to because uh...reasons"

i love copper cab unironically. the kids hilarious and i think he's an amazing troll

The way the laws are in the West why even fucking try? Women have no obligation to hold up their end of the bargain. Shit, they're incentivized to get a fucking divorce unless you wanna be Amish. The juice isn't worth the squeeze since men gave up on being the patriarchs of society. Until men wake up and strengthen their pimp-hands and take womens rights away why the fuck would I put myself at that much risk?

yea his new bit screaming into the camera at the gym cracks me up. hes getting legitimately large though so it might be a hard fight for Gavin.

Doesn't matter what i'm doing you faggot
The pansie right are fake opposition.

He is

The faggot in the MAGA cap? Or the faggot wearing a $150 suit from K&M?

Nobody cares about him anymore. Also, he's a faggot that loves things in his ass.

he demoralized antifa, their stormtroopers and what they plan to use to enforce their policies when police and government refuse to or are unable to do so. that couldn't be allowed.

It's not a honeypot group. Just some really gay CivNat garbage that are all about the MODERN take on 1776. Basically, Oath Keepers for millennials.

Our history has been so washed of all the positive whites in schools that I can hardly blame people for being CivNats. Most people I find don't even know what Civic Nationalist means.

discord
(O)---|7|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

Pee pee poo poo