Presents himself as a man of logic and reason

>presents himself as a man of logic and reason
>literally believes in god

you can't make this shit up, folks

Attached: ben-shapiro.jpg (320x320, 7K)

can you disprove god?

no you can't by saying you know that which you do not, you're making yourself no more retarded than the average biblethumper

Agnosticism is the only true philosophy worth taking.

Attached: 1474896085_ikillitts-lanita-hot-sizzling-hot-gangbang.mp4.0000.jpg (1280x720, 424K)

God is the only logical conclusion of our observations

based

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

atheism was so weak it was killed by a hat

Can you prove that God is anything more than a subjective allegory? No you cant. Works of fiction have their place but you're retarded if you take memes like God seriously.

It's theists who make the claim that god exists, the burden of proof is on the people making the claim.

>can you disprove god?

yes you can, because there's no factual proof that he exists you nonce.

Atheists who claim to know God doesn’t exist are also making a claim. That user is right, agnostics are the only ones who don’t have a burden of proof

>also rejects the son of God, his messiah

>rejecting a kike on a stick is a bad thing

Attached: 1553467594556.jpg (1024x1009, 68K)

littlest chickenhawk
fake american
kikey jew

>Believes = knowing

>Atheists who claim to know God doesn’t exist
Literally no one who isn't 13 or a retard thinks like that.
The ones who should hold up on the basis of their worldview are the ones who claim its validity/existence.

If I tell you I have a baseball, and you say that you don't believe me, would you feel inclined to oblige when I tell you to go look for my baseball and prove to yourself that it exists?

Attached: 1537150673635.png (436x436, 44K)

if i say i got a pet unicorn that eats rainbows and craps happiness and he's 100% real and does exist, it's up to me to prove it. not you, riiiiiiiiiight?

Being an atheist is unscientific.
Negatives can't be proven.

i can prove god does not exist.

i challenge god to prevent this post from getting. if god does not prevent this post from getting posted then hes a little bitch that sucks Satan's cock everyday

You are going to burn forever.

Jews worship Satan.

kek

>being religious is scientific
wut

Haven't you learned at school to read or follow the laws of physics?

I feel like a lot of atheists don't understand what "God" really is.
They assume that the only God that could exist is they Abrahamic God. They think "If I can disprove the Abrahamic God, then God doesn't exist!"
Take the pantheistic God for example. The pantheistic God is literally just the universe itself, so unless you believe that the world is just a hologram, that "God" is already proven to exist.

+
Actually, maybe it's another field that produced this law. Anyway, scientific it is.

Atheists simply don't believe In god they don't claim to know with absolute certainty there is no god

I'm agnostic atheist.
There's a difference between the two since one claims to know.
>A = not. Gnostic = the one who knows, information.

+
I'm sure we all started as Gnostic atheists, until we understood the oxymoron of believing there's no God.