BAHAHAHAHAHAH CANT STOP WINNING. SHILLS ARE SEETHING

Attached: 1539968474685.png (700x740, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

promiseskept.com/
apnews.com/acdbbd12f6974f0fb90a155fdbf3134e
youtu.be/GihnbWsv_1U
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/252667
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: asshole.jpg (380x338, 28K)

Fuck off boomer

Attached: 1553812311089.png (800x877, 320K)

what did we win? Trump's enemies tripping on their own shoe laces isn't winning.

BAHAHAHAHAH SEETHING SHILLS!!!!

Attached: 1513807894603.jpg (596x543, 92K)

trump is Jow Forums's meme prez and channers don't let memes go

Memes get stale

Attached: 1553348429607.jpg (720x542, 92K)

what about?

yea this the trump meme will probably get stale by the time Jow Forums gets Baron elected prez
>if have any doubts ask Charles Z

Cope

THAT'S ENOUGH. KUSHNER TOLD US TO ONLY MAKE ONE OF THESE THREADS AT A TIME SO IT WOULDN'T BE OBVIOUS!

Attached: 1553594903895.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

Potatus Orangutanus....

Trumptards folks.....

Attached: 1553168986803.jpg (509x484, 33K)

Cope

>good goy

Attached: 1553822502858.jpg (791x1024, 147K)

Seething...

Your orange god is a fucking retard....and you voted for him.

Are you a fucking retard too?

I think you are.

Attached: 1549905861474.jpg (480x765, 67K)

Attached: reminder.jpg (663x359, 54K)

WOMP WOMP FUCKERS

KEK
like i'm gonna vote for chink WANGgang instead of a half decently performing president. hahaha haha ah

What exactly have you won? Honestly, name them. I can't think of anything.

miga good goy

Attached: DA455DB6-4C2F-46F0-A9BB-90BA11D5E56B.jpg (1200x859, 250K)

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: merchant2.jpg (600x396, 177K)

S E E T H I N G

i'm genuinely curious. You can spam "seething" "incel" "shill" etc all day but you can't seem to come up with anything we actually got out of this presidency.

SEETHING

I don't believe you're genuinely serious at all. You could have satisfied your curiosity by now.

Attached: 1553365856200.png (1506x718, 408K)

name a win. All I see is Israel getting exactly what they want. What did we get?

promiseskept.com/

MAGA

>uh need mah gibs
You're a nigger.

okay lets go through this, shall we?

>economy and jobs

we are still mass importing h1b visas. wages have not risen.

>immigration

no wall. illegals are still pouring through our border. He even said we need MORE immigrants, as long as they are "legal". we've have "legal" somalians imported all over the country. we don't need nor want these kinds of people.

>foreign policy

He said he'd end the wars. We are still in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria, and hes trying to get us into Iran and venezuela. Endless wars for Jews are still on the menu.

>national security and defense

again, no border wall. ICE has more employees but they still let beaners through the border.

>government accountability

LOL

want me to keep going? cause I can keep going.

I want my country fixed. Trump hasn't followed through.

why do you care about semantics and instead care about policy?

You can start by not redditspacing so hard and then going to school so that you understand how the government works.

This reminds me of a really weird cartoon on Nickelodeon I would watch as a kid. The only character I remember associated with the show was an action figure named naked man but I don’t feel like googling naked man

Nvm found it. Action league now! Also Prometheus and bob. Damn I’m getting old.

Okay, let's go through this, shall we?

>we are still mass importing h1b visas. wages have not risen.

apnews.com/acdbbd12f6974f0fb90a155fdbf3134e

Looks like you're wrong here.

>no wall. illegals are still pouring through our border. He even said we need MORE immigrants, as long as they are "legal". we've have "legal" somalians imported all over the country. we don't need nor want these kinds of people.

Called Haiti a shithole and asked why our immigrants keep coming from shitholes. He's very obviously not calling for more shithole immigrants, and the only way to fix white decline is to import more whites. We also both know the "no wall" bullshit is a lie, so drop that nonsense.

>He said he'd end the wars. We are still in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria, and hes trying to get us into Iran and venezuela. Endless wars for Jews are still on the menu.

Valid.

>again, no border wall. ICE has more employees but they still let beaners through the border.

See above.

>want me to keep going? cause I can keep going.

It's not "keep going" when 80% of your shit was nonsense. Stop shaming your retarded self.

Trump is unironically the most pro-Israel president ever. We're giving unprecedented amounts of money and resources to them and Trump's own cabinet is full of zionists. Not even trolling. Facts.

Attached: 1553822981057.png (500x368, 92K)

>we are still mass importing h1b visas.
Numbers are decreasing

>foreign policy
The key point was not destroying Syria

Attached: 2B993E19-D8E8-4ECF-8182-E1FC6592D0D8.png (621x486, 34K)

The 38 billion if I’m not mistaken was actually approved by Congress during the Obabo presidency.

>Called Haiti a shithole and asked why our immigrants keep coming from shitholes. He's very obviously not calling for more shithole immigrants, and the only way to fix white decline is to import more whites.

Did you hear that, guys? Trump SAID he doesn't like shithole country immigrants.

Pay no attention to the fact that he has enacted no significant immigration policy reforms that would decrease shitskin immigrants - just feel happy that he SAID something!

> We also both know the "no wall" bullshit is a lie, so drop that nonsense.

Two years in office with a GOP majority in the Senate/House. No significant wall expansion.

Now it's an immense struggle for the sake of building tiny sections of wall. At this rate, the promised wall might be finished in 100 years.

Fuck off and die, you stupid kike.

Attached: 1553218979034.png (655x578, 266K)

Yeah I searched it for you

You have patrician taste my friend

youtu.be/GihnbWsv_1U

Why, muchas gracias bien senor.

>destroying my safe space infringes upon my 1A rights

Attached: 1551847284207.png (655x223, 51K)

False. Trump's GOP Congress approved it, with praise from Trump.

haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/252667

Attached: 1550792936035.jpg (939x630, 626K)

>Pay no attention to the fact that he has enacted no significant immigration policy reforms that would decrease shitskin immigrants - just feel happy that he SAID something!

The facts are that all 3 sources of immigration (legal, illegal, business) have decreased since Trump

Based nip.

So what am I thinking of then? Hmmmm. There was something I was listening to at work that had to do with Congress approving some kind of huge financial care package for the Jews at the end of the Obama presidency.

His accomplishments, arming for a great war, allowing a soft form of technological totalitarianism to unfold, and we will certainly face a recession.

Like clockwork the faggot hasn't responded to the one post that destroys him.

Attached: 15227496770323.png (1070x601, 489K)

Wait. It says it in the first paragraph of your link. It was negotiated in the Obama presidency and signed in the Trump.

the more re**it panics
the harder they slide

>Be an anti-Semite
>Troll that Trump works for Jews and that's bad
Smells like a Democrat. You guys are more anti-semantic than the actual Nazi's here.

Fuck off kike

Trump is certainly pro-Israel, but you’d have to be very stupid if you didn’t already know that when you voted him in the first place. He never made any promises to oppose the Jews