If a trans person can pass as a man or a woman then there should be no reason on why they can't call themselves that...

If a trans person can pass as a man or a woman then there should be no reason on why they can't call themselves that gender.

It's only common sense.

Attached: 0309432.jpg (544x1024, 52K)

Passing is the most important part of being trans

t. tranner

Only happens in pictures

They can call themselves whatever they want, doesn't make it true.

This. No matter how good you THINK you look in pictures under the most perfect lighting and angle you can manage, or how much your friends boost you up and try to placate your ego and fears... everytime you're in public, people get an uneasy feeling about you almost instantly and will immediately know you're a man with a horrific mental illness.
>t.bouncer in a nightclub for 7 years who saw all kinds of trannys, none of which pass for more than a few seconds

If they can somehow genetically modify themselves to change the Y chromosome into an X then I'll refer to them as a woman. Until that time comes, I'll still call them mentally ill males.

This. If you can't pass then don't expect anyone to call you anything other than what you appear to be

Your 'logic' is the reason why you should kill yourself.

I can pass myself off as Chewbacca when wearing the right stuff and prosthetics. Still doesn't make me Wookiee.

>can pass as a man or a woman then there should be no reason on why they can't call themselves that gender
That's such a jewish argument that it's actually discusting

What matters is truth, not opinion, nigger (= jew)
Deceit-ridden vermin

This. You're not kidding anyone. There's like a tiny percentile that can actually trick some people but the vast majority of you look like a fucking freak show. Regardless, you're still a man with the same chromosomes. Chopping your cock off is only self harm/further mental illness. A gaping wound that has to be dilated and drained every day forever doesn't make you a woman it makes you insane.

He just like it when his wife nuts in his ass.

if I hide inside of a trash can and make trash noises it's only common sense that you call me trash and give me free rides to the dump, anything else is racist

All anons in this thread are correct, when a he to she can shit a baby,from natural conception, then i will say nice gash!

Gotta love post-modernist philosophy.
Fuck all those retards throughout the ages that gave us numerous proverbs about the outside matching the inside etc.

who wants to date someone who is mentally ill LOL. Kissless virgins perhaps

Unless your penis can cum a fully grown baby, you’re still a man

Attached: 87C9B10B-AC66-40B6-9370-D7D95164E84A.jpg (191x263, 12K)

that's a woman

First of all, trannies never pass. You may think you do because you took two dozen pictures and uploaded the one that hides your most mannish characteristics. But in person no tranny passes.

Second. Just because somethings "looks" like X thing doesn't mean it is X.

This

I won't accept your femininty unless you can pull it off

in other words you must be cute or you're just another unsightly swine to society

P.S don't cut off your dick any man who would consider fucking you wants to fuck your ass not ur fake vagina, retards.

Attached: 1474896085_ikillitts-lanita-hot-sizzling-hot-gangbang.mp4.0000.jpg (1280x720, 424K)

>>t.bouncer in a nightclub for 7 years who saw all kinds of trannys, none of which pass for more than a few seconds

How good were their blowjobs, though?

kill yourself faggot

just wait until you see one shaving and then tell yourself it's just the bearded lady from the circus.

You can call yourself whatever you want. I'll jkeep calling you what you are, which is a faggot who fell for the jewish psy-op.

even Andrej Pejic - the posterboy for passing trans- still looks like a man

that's what I'm trying to say with this thread

trannies aren't people

no they can call themselves what ever they want . paper work and drivers licenses should require them to be listed as mtf or ftm. making a total of 4 options. if they had gone through a change and changed back 3 ? like ??? should be listed as gender bringing the total to 5 possible options

their right to mangle their own body does not supersede laws against false advertising and religious types may want a biological female or male as opposed to a abomination

So, if I can feign an illusion that means that I can't be quantified beyond the actual illusion?

This

Go clubbing. There's always a tranny at ones that are more lively, and none of them pass. It's always their shoulders and forearms that give them away.

Pass or not call yourself what you want op, you're stll mentally ill

>If I wear a really good t-rex costume I’m a real dinosaur!

Attached: AA8C2149-51B6-4A51-92A0-FF90E39C3DDE.jpg (552x423, 40K)

>gender is a costume

Attached: tranny-candidate-618x350.jpg (618x350, 42K)

So few trannys can pass that this isn't even an issue. If they can tricked everyone they meet into not questioning their sex then they call themselves whatever they like because no one would be none the wiser.

Nope, you're a man if you have a penis, no matter how much makeup or photoshop filters you use in your photos.

>why they can't call themselves that gender.

Attached: Transgendered Washrooms Now!.png (600x900, 1.23M)