imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G
>Libya Feb 21
imgur.com/a/pMi7wNA
>Iraq Feb 13
imgur.com/a/d4BvaPx
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Mar 27
>Afrin:Disagreement over occupied properties sparks new round of infighting among TFSA groups
>IS resurfaces in Idlib Gov, sleeper cells attack HTS sites. HTS restarted their security operations to eliminiate the sleeper cells
>IS ambush&abducts several SAA soldiers that were traveling along Palmyra-DeZ highway, takes them to unknown location in E Homs
>DeZ:Landmine planted by fleeing IS fighters last year in Al-Ghabra town killed 3 SAA soldiers this week
>N Hama:SAA shoots down armed drone
>Manbij:IS cells kill 7 SDF fighters in attack on checkpoint
>Iranian and US troops just separated by a few hundred meters in E Sy
>US Embassy allegedly warns Jordanian businessmen to stop trading with the Sy gov or be blacklisted &put under sanctions
>Turkey&Russia begin first joint patrols in N Aleppo as they prepare to open key highway
>3 RU service members killed during a terrorist attack in Sy in late Feb. In response RuAF elimiated the group of 30 terrorists linked to attack. According to Amaq the attack on Ru soldiers happend in Homs-DeZ desert
>100 RU troops arrived in Caracas on 23 March under the terms of a 2001 cooperation treaty between the two states.Trump:Russia must get out of Venezuela

Prev

Attached: gabbardtruth.png (471x491, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-DBMZJYdjc
voanews.com/a/us-approved-secret-nuclear-power-work-for-saudi-arabia/4851475.html
rt.com/news/455014-awful-airstrike-yemen-hospital/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-china-kazakhstan/china-thanks-kazakhstan-for-support-on-xinjiang-de-radicalisation-scheme-idUKKCN1RA018
rt.com/news/455026-us-india-space-debris/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_v2r8rdGM8
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-arms-saudi/germany-extends-saudi-arms-sale-ban-for-another-six-months-idUKKCN1R92U2
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/03/mil-190329-irna01.htm
news.un.org/en/story/2019/03/1035501
voanews.com/a/million-afghans-need-urgent-help-after-floods-and-drought/4851836.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU
rt.com/usa/455035-lancer-bombers-grounded-ejection/
tagesschau.de/inland/ruestungsexporte-169.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc
youtube.com/watch?v=bR-q14_M3VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless Trump and God bless ISRAEL.

>SAA couldn't counter k*ke jets in aleppo because of american radar jammers in deirezor and it takes too much time to recharge s300s
>also it only hit empty warhouses, those dead iranians died of something else
>also SAA will get them next time, be sure of that
>also i am not seething you are seething not me stop saying that i am seething i am not fuck you jew
>damn russians will give s500s to syria now to counter them k*kes i love putin he so based damn no more bombings now get r3kt k*kes
>also we downed another k*ke jet over golan and k*kes are hiding it
>also everything i say is true maytham956, yusha and NDFfor are saying it, they are reports on the ground

Attached: 560651968.jpg (284x177, 7K)

When Mueller goes public all you shills will be stripped of your rights. See you in military court.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=I-DBMZJYdjc
A third-generation submarine for Russia’s Pacific Fleet, the Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, equipped with Kalibr cruise missiles, was launched at the Admiralty Shipyard in St. Petersburg on Thursday. Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky is the first submarine of the project 636.3 “Varshavyanka,” and will enter service in Russia’s Pacific Fleet during 2019. Altogether six submarines are expected to be built and delivered to the Pacific Fleet by 2022.

think again mutt
I'm a Soros shill not a Putang one

Schizo detected
>Americans act retarded
>must be a shill
literally proving americans are dumb right there

VERY tempting bait user, congratulations

lying shill detected

Attached: Aviamix2015-22-X2.jpg (1280x853, 107K)

Attached: D2BctufW0AEN9h7.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Attached: Dqgfy8iWwAABJn5.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

>US Approved Secret Nuclear Power Work for Saudi Arabia

voanews.com/a/us-approved-secret-nuclear-power-work-for-saudi-arabia/4851475.html

page 9 bump

Attached: 1523404629378.jpg (318x320, 19K)

Attached: UAZ-3132 Gusar.jpg (1280x853, 309K)

Attached: SU-25.jpg (1280x853, 98K)

Attached: GAZ-233036 Tigr SPM-2 Alfa-VV.jpg (1280x853, 334K)

>page 8 gang

BUMP

Morning

US calls airstrike on Yemeni hospital ‘awful’... then asks Saudis to investigate THEMSELVES

The “reports” about the deadly bombing of a Save the Children hospital in Yemen are “awful,” a State Department spokesperson said, urging the Saudi-led coalition to investigate the incident in a “transparent” fashion.

The attack on the hospital occurred earlier this week, leaving at least seven people, including children, dead and injuring eight more. Washington is aware of the “reports” on the matter, yet is still seeking to learn more about the incident.

“I saw those reports, they're awful. The United States takes them seriously and we're seeking more information,” the spokesman, Robert Palladino, told a media briefing on Thursday.

rt.com/news/455014-awful-airstrike-yemen-hospital/

Iran is already bitching.

"China thanks Kazakhstan for support on Xinjiang de-radicalisation scheme"

The Chinese government's top diplomat has thanked Kazakhstan for its support for a controversial de-radicalisation programme in China's far western region of Xinjiang, and said others should follow China's example.

Critics say China is operating internment camps for Uighurs and other Muslim peoples who live in Xinjiang, although the government calls them vocational training centres and says it has a genuine need to prevent extremist thinking and violence.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-china-kazakhstan/china-thanks-kazakhstan-for-support-on-xinjiang-de-radicalisation-scheme-idUKKCN1RA018

Good morning, thanks for the news

Attached: 1545324221587.jpg (500x535, 53K)

Pentagon warns India against 'messy' tests in space, despite doing similar one in 2008 rt.com/news/455026-us-india-space-debris/

Attached: Untitled.png (2572x1472, 2.54M)

That's kinda gay, bro.

Where is that from?

Good morning

Well, technically first anti-satellite weapon appeared in late 50's.
Mutts developed ground/air-based launch concept while russkies - combat-ready satellite fighters

youtube.com/watch?v=o_v2r8rdGM8

inb4 another 3 day ban

>page 10 gang

>page 9 gang

Cant listen but I will do if I remember when I get home

"Germany extends Saudi arms sale ban for another six months" - uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-arms-saudi/germany-extends-saudi-arms-sale-ban-for-another-six-months-idUKKCN1R92U2

Aleppo when?

the song itself is meh, otherwise I would have posted it in the first place :) (not worth a ban)

interesting video tho. time is running out

>Yemeni Armed Forces spokesman announced Thursday that at least 190 Saudi forces have been killed or injured in Saada.

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/03/mil-190329-irna01.htm

>10 million Yemenis ‘one step away from famine’, UN food relief agency calls for ‘unhindered access’ to frontline regions

>After receiving reports that intensive clashes erupted in several locations within Hudaydah city, including an attack yesterday on a key supply route from Hudaydah to Sana’a, WFP expressed security concerns in ensuring proper humanitarian support by WFP and other UN agencies.
news.un.org/en/story/2019/03/1035501

>An estimated 10 million people in Afghanistan, more than a quarter of its population, are facing “severe acute” food insecurity and are in need of urgent “life-saving” humanitarian assistance in the wake of recent floods and drought
voanews.com/a/million-afghans-need-urgent-help-after-floods-and-drought/4851836.html

Never got banned for it but I change the IP so many times during the day I would not have known

What do you think about EU Article 13?

kek

>I change the IP so many times during the day

why?

and there I thought the wandering gypsy joke is just a false an mean thing to assume about Romanians. Guess I was wrong

Meanwhile Yakutian government restricted migration laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU

Attached: REMOVE KEBAB.jpg (672x772, 91K)

who the fuck wants to move there anyways?
Crazy mongolians?

Churkas from Cental Asian failed states

Attached: IMG_20190329_104529_175.jpg (680x387, 34K)

Well I am blackpilled so I dont care if it fucks it for everybody else. It got changed from the initial form and there is a 2year window to implement it. Welcome to the filternet! Internet giants will suffer the most. I pirate everything and will continue to do so. It affects also the muh jewtube stars and everybody trying to make money with somebody else content..fuck em.
Sometimes for fun, sometimes I get banned in other places and I go back with vengence

Yes I travel all over romania with the interwebs wave. But I am not a gypsy

Attached: 1553846615242.jpg (680x507, 37K)

US grounds strategic B-1B bombers for 2nd time after problems with pilot-saving system rt.com/usa/455035-lancer-bombers-grounded-ejection/

>But I am not a gypsy
well duh, that was kinda the a layer deep content of my post.
But damn, that you are actually traveling around.
welp, keep up the good work and don't get robbed by wild roaming gypsies

Wew
BTW, its very strange for E.European country to compete with France for "Goodest Goy" title

tagesschau.de/inland/ruestungsexporte-169.html
>Germany will extend weapons export ban to KSA for 6 more months

>It affects also the muh jewtube stars and everybody trying to make money with somebody else content..fuck em.
so much this

Romania voted because:
EU calls us corrupt bastards and they are right
EU presidency is hosted by Romania so we try to prove ourselves worthy to the gang
Opportunity arised to do the dirty work for EU with the hope that they will give us a break on corruption finger pointing

France will be mad again. This gives me pleasure

Just nuke em

Assad is a war criminal

What does a one way plane trip from SoCal to Syria go for?

He must be held to account.

giving a new meaning to fighting hard

Attached: 1553821869641.jpg (1067x1333, 88K)

Fun fact: majority of White Movement warlords/politicans were Republicans/Fevralists, not Monarchists.
And "white movement" term was invented by Soviet propaganda machine.

its all propaganda IMO. I should actually start reading history books.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc

Attached: image.jpg (320x300, 15K)

What's with the nigress though?

HONK HONK

Attached: 1553837484175.jpg (600x800, 80K)

Allusion to "New Germany" after anschluss of DDR

Attached: r.i.p Germany.png (835x608, 533K)

Books dont give all info, just (biased) basis
Original documents, archival evidence, photos, video, phonograms is.

Based

"White" is just a catch all term for non-Bolsheviks, they were loose collection of every group imaginable
Which is why they lost

...or symbolizes detachment of officials and elite from common people.
BTW, I dont really understand DDR as symbolism.
As if nothing happens, neither positive nor negative.
While there are mass riots, arrests, terrorism in BRD.

Attached: D2wxR1uU4AE-Awa.jpg (2047x996, 148K)

There was a shot of a tank rolling in front of the Karl Marx statue
Also the negres represents the ugly side of Germany
Lyrics:
You cried a lot | spiritually separated | united in heart | we've been together a long time | your breath cold | the heart in flames | you can | I know | we are | you remain |

refrain: germany | my heart in flames | want to love you and condemn you | germany | your breath so cold | so young | and yet so old | germany |

I never want to leave you | one can love you | and wants to hate you | arrogantly | overthinking | overtaking | surrendering | surprising | ambushing | germany germany above all else -> 1st line 1st verse of national anthem |

refrain |

germany | your love | is a curse and a blessing | germany | I can't give you my love | germany |

germany | you | me | we | them |

overpowering | dispensable/redundant/needless | superhuman -> nietzsches theory of 'the ubermensch' | weary | who rises high will fall low | germany germany above all else |

if someone would ask me these days what I watch for enterteinment the answer would be
>UK house of commons

I think this one has potential

Attached: WelcomeToBestGermany.png (900x486, 366K)

Man, that shit is comedy for us but it must be a horror show for the Scottish boomer
We might get to watch him decapitate Pakis in the Scottish-English border

Token
How else could Till sing Deutsxhland uber alles(en) the way he looks at camera that moment - oh he knows those words are tabu

Welcome to /sg/, please have a take a seat and enjoy your glass of tea

Attached: SGDR.png (900x486, 392K)

cringe, cringe
how cingy you niggers are

>nation giving birth to dogs
Either it was a reference to high fertility amoung non-christians.
Or to Romulus et Remus.
Or... Leonberger breed of dogs.
Breed was almost destroyed in both world wars, but was restored.
This can be interpreted as a symbol of stubborn recovery after wars, and as a commitment to ethnic purity preserving /eugenics and preference for breeding dogs instead of childs.

>tank rolling over shocked Ossies
Most likely this is a reference to ideological stagnation.
The Iron Curtain only delayed the inevitable, not prevented.

Attached: dogs.png (900x554, 470K)

Liked the song, will rewatch the video clip later, but production values look good, liked the piano rendition of sonne

Attached: 1550156701501.jpg (1280x877, 619K)

All things considered, this is quite sad song.

Nah, "uber alles" means "above everything", while "uber allen" - "above all".
Allen aslo consonant with Alien

How was that song even allowed to be made? Didnt movie student cucks realize the symbolism of what they were making?

literal mutts from the new germany

This, it encapsulates the fact that from now on German identity wil always in history be tainted with New Germany.

One of the comments on youtube said that negress was there because of some shitty colony Germans had for 50 years and that makes them pernament part of entire German history lol, so thats how cucks see it.

IDK, but this song is intended primarily for Germans.
Shitload of references to German history and modern problems.

Attached: 1535315618.jpg (1280x954, 81K)

>shitty colony
IIRC, Germany lost colonial race, which indirectly led to WW I and collapse of four empires.

>they lost
Kommunyaki and khrustobulochniki? Yep, both lost in XX century.
Republicans? Won.
>Constitution of Russian Federation
>First Section. Main Provisions
>Chapter 1. The Fundamentals of the Constitutional System
>Article 1
>The Russian Federation - Russia is a democratic federal law-bound State with a republican form of government.
>republican form of government.

>Russia is democratic
Yep, sure is

Attached: putin-wink[1].jpg (3001x2251, 233K)

Attached: 1552657067259.jpg (1080x1080, 57K)

Attached: Nevsky.png (1024x574, 817K)

Attached: Sibiu_-_Orthodox_Cathedral_01[1].jpg (3418x2348, 2.84M)

Attached: Tb.jpg (800x600, 167K)

Attached: 5425260161_b2666b37dc_b[1].jpg (1024x768, 340K)

Attached: 1[1].jpg (852x480, 54K)

this is spam
>r/sgay u/ntermenschen try to keep their shit dump of a thread alive by spamming the shit out of it

Are you a hate figure, user?

When you hate your enemies, they win

Attached: 5c9d018a569b552df955b952-960-288.jpg (960x288, 38K)

'the puteenists post their girafee neck god to undermine the trust americans have in their slaughter orgy oligarchs.'

Attached: SecretaryStateHillaryClintonMeetsSaudizo1JmPPiz25l.jpg (594x411, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bR-q14_M3VM