New Poll: Yang Gets Buttfucked by Buttigieg Due to Link to White Nationalism

>In a new Quinnipiac poll, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg rose to 4 percent. Andrew Yang, his closest competitor, dropped to 0 percent. Andrew Yang, we might mention, was recently linked to white nationalists involved in the terrorist attack in New Zealand. This may explain his sudden drop off the poll completely with Democratic leaning voters.

Here is the poll data from Quinnipiac:
poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2611

Attached: yang gets butt fucked.jpg (800x430, 78K)

Trump was 0 percent in August 2015

Attached: ZERO.png (728x728, 809K)

And 92% nationwide name recognition
Who's Yang?

wow, someone is actively shilling against yang. You're recreating the deleted thread.

Guess that means Yang really is our guy

Attached: 1553811807494.png (531x660, 379K)

>Andrew Yang, we might mention, was recently linked to white nationalists involved in the terrorist attack in New Zealand.
That's weird because I thought white nationalism was a gargantuan force in US society.

More yang tits

The guy with the bag

he from now on shall be known as Zero Percent Yang

Attached: 1553814819330.jpg (1059x962, 359K)

You Yangfags need to stop comparing Yang to Trump. They aren't even remotely similar. Trump was a well-known and beloved celebrity, not some literally-who faggot chink who dangles some gibs in front of white people and thinks they'll be stupid enough to vote for a communist.

>You're recreating the deleted thread.
it wasn't deleted retard, it maxed out with people making fun of your meme candidate with the tiny wang

Attached: andrew yang wang.png (815x883, 311K)

will sanders voters vote for trump again when he loses the primary?

We're not even up to the debates yet. How many clowns do they have in the car?

How does it feel that your shilling is only securing Trump reelection for beating on a dead horse that is Ying?

Looks like wang was a loser all along

smartest faggot right here.

so he would have been a mossad plant gun grabber.

>imagine spending all your free time making political charged memes to attack a candidate you keep insisting is at 0% in the polls

have to do some real mental gymnastics to even process this

>dead horse
>literally 20 months from election
>not even one debate yet

calm down lad

Attached: b0d97c0bdf4ef0cfd06d323f0594d1f5e28c3b23-618x386.jpg (618x386, 58K)

Good question, but probably the more important question is whether or not the rustbelt at large will be as enthusiastic. Most normal people aren't emotional about the presidency anymore, and are probably more likely to vote based on how they are being impacted personally by the economy or other more rational things. Trump might not have been a magical sky god, but he by and large hasn't made things any worse. Whereas the democrats decided to double down on hardcore insanity rather than appealing to old fashioned democrats of the sort who liked what Bernie had to say.

where my /ButtBuddies/ at?

>recently linked to white nationalists involved in the terrorist attack in New Zealand

What a load of bullshit.

How do we get white nationalist to support Biden?

Attached: VoteJoeBiden.jpg (544x481, 82K)

Attached: 1552826237582.jpg (1200x2000, 467K)

Attached: 1553046493407.jpg (1100x618, 146K)

hahaha

inb4

Attached: 1553557821066.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Attached: 384EC9D5-BA3A-422B-AED4-D51F8A29435A.jpg (685x500, 90K)

nice satanic trips

It turns out the Bag was the frens we made along the way.

Attached: 1553294715347.gif (840x488, 252K)

>You don't get it mom! If I post trump memes with pink hats on I won't have to get a job!

>a bunch of antifa shilling for free gibs get shutdown by posting on an open anonymous site linked to the alt right.

what a fucking world we live in

>imagine being a discord tranny and shilling a retard candidate on a nazi basket weaving forum that he can now be considered to have ties to white nationalists, thus ruining the chance he never even had
You played yourself, retards.

What's interesting is that by and large I don't think regular Jow Forumsacks are particularly interested in going to communist websites to make a difference. They come to us.

I like you

nobody is talking about this, and it doesn't come up if you google his name.

You'd literally have to google the words "white nationalist" with his name to find a single, tiny article
Why are you pushing this so hard?

Yuuuu runt fouzand dorra?!
No fouzand dorra fawr white boi nationalist

nice meme flag, faggot, the stuff about Yang being linked to white nationalism was all over the news last week

Attached: yang is a white nationalist.png (1145x853, 511K)

>Andrew Yang, we might mention, was recently linked to white nationalists involved in the terrorist attack in New Zealand
fucking lol. I can't believe this clown world.

Attached: frog.png (1203x456, 151K)

Attached: yang google small wang.png (1010x702, 275K)

Guess you Yang campaign employees should have picked a different Malaysian basket weaving forum to shill your candidate on lel

bro, it shows right in the pic you googled "andrew yang white nationalism"

god, you're trying so hard hard it's cute

clown world confirmed,

honk honk.

so are you denying there wasn't news articles linking Yang to white nationalism? hey, how about you turn off your meme flag so we can see who you really are?

Attached: 1553814496647.jpg (1024x379, 58K)