Nigger music

Niggers used to make great music. What happened?

Attached: ray-charles.jpg (1236x700, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=ss_rk-RITts
youtube.com/watch?v=K_DOnKJ232M
youtu.be/CsHtO_i4qzM
youtube.com/watch?v=rbLlCxK0pHY
youtube.com/watch?v=zhVgbZdMdb0
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9c5yPIQ3LQI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtu.be/asA4CILESWA
youtu.be/Ve37F3Ee9Ow
youtu.be/ggHghYuN-to
youtube.com/watch?v=RT_OTlqgShw
youtube.com/watch?v=pd5ViH_5598
youtube.com/watch?v=qXNVxu67yMM
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpci0Pxb8kk
youtube.com/watch?v=jiKvuO2RqTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fh6lGI1bOkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RnMQ_2c2K4g
youtube.com/watch?v=etwIu8-FlGU
youtube.com/watch?v=WQtKzbdCAMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it became a commercially-streamlined op, like everything else - started being made and packaged to be sold. End result was, naturally, shit

Jews

Blacks used to have to conform to white cultural standards. Now they are led by Jews.

They stopped doing heroin and lsd

Jews

compare this masterpiece with the rap videos of today:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

being civilized is hard.

>Niggers used to make great music.
no

Great music is not limited to any race, background or upbringing, good music is good music. If you can't find any you're not looking hard enough.

This

White people offered them money and bribed them into creating garbage music. They can’t cope with the fact that we are naturally musical people

People always say this shit but can we agree mainstream popular music is getting worse every decade?

Blame late stage capitalism, music became hypercommodified, we sacrificed good music for novelty and profit. you used to be able to make a living on selling records, artists also had more time to put into creating music instead of having to cram out anything as fast as possible and spend most time on the road to make money to survive.

Attached: p01bqgc7.jpg (960x540, 97K)

these are the right answers

youtube.com/watch?v=ss_rk-RITts

lol, how ironic. i think the reason you don't use musical instruments anymore, is because they were invented by whites.

How do I get my phone to play webem without leaving the thread?

>What happened?

Attached: rapculture.jpg (1582x1627, 1.02M)

Rap music quite simply, when you eliminate the need for any musical talent for over 2 decades to be successful, you arrive here. There's no point to learning an instrument, music theory or honing your craft anymore, producers do all the work while spastics parrot shit.

white people saved them of course

Niggers have always made shit music.

>late stage capitalism
You're right, government approved propaganda music is much better, comrade.

This

Rap isn't good or bad. It's simply a genre. There's a lot of good stuff. Doesn't matter the process behind creating a song. All that matters is what comes into my ear.

Thats not what I meant schizo nigger.

>Good wog music
This my jam

youtube.com/watch?v=K_DOnKJ232M

Rap became what they aspire to. Rather than jazz or rock&roll.

Hit a nerve I see.

Attached: 1540273855288.jpg (573x729, 96K)

Like a conveyor belt, all of todays music are all the same but with little difference. There are barely any good music coming about because of the lack of publicity. "Too many lies drown out the truth."

Attached: huxley vs orwell.jpg (1328x2380, 614K)

Yup, sad.
youtu.be/CsHtO_i4qzM

But its the first genre that showed musical talent was secondary or tertiary at best to being successful, every other genre followed suit.

Unironically one of my favorite songs ever made

>youtube.com/watch?v=rbLlCxK0pHY

Attached: sammy.jpg (900x600, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zhVgbZdMdb0

>What happened?
Directly? CIA
Indirectly? Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

>Niggers used to make great music
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: So fucking lit.jpg (499x499, 19K)

You woke up and got red pilled to the Jews controlling entertainment, that's what happened. Their music has never been good. You've just realised this.

But literally most instruments originated in Africa, with maybe the piano being the only exception

Yeah I like Michael Jackson, he was a great black musician

Not really I'm just sorry for how retarded you are, you can't fathom what I'm talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=9c5yPIQ3LQI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

About the last black artists who made good music compared to the rap of today.

Attached: img_4191.jpg (1940x2440, 600K)

Great song

You can see why a white girl would fall for him

Yes your right they use to make good music back then — September, Africa, Sexual Healing, some Jazz, etc... Now it's about rap bullshit.

This exactly. Niggers used to mimmick Europeans, but today they lost all respect towards any cultural and artistic values. Niggers need to be owned and ruled over otherwise they just go back to being themselves/niggers.

They still do, it's just that nobody cares about them. They dont make money.
It's quite sad actually, and it's where the actually decent blacks hang around. I dont feel unsafe as a white guy walking through a jazz festival. It's why I cant truly hate blacks, and just hate niggers. There's a difference.

t. Jazz / Fusion producer

I don't care about how "good" their music was, niggers are still niggers and you can't forget that they did stupid nigger shit despite being musically talented

They realized they didn't have to try as hard and idiots would still eat it up. And if there's one thing niggers love best it's being as lazy as possible.

technology allowed them to become even more lazy and at some point it became normal for them to not even have to really do anything other than be a nigger and just have some jew promote their trash everywhere

Attached: jewed.jpg (1582x1627, 649K)

Subversive psyops testing. The dumber are always the first in field for testing and experiments.

Some "people" view others as cattle.

this is actually true, they dont get promoted and they dont get discovered. there is not a free market in the music industry

No, it's still around, you just dont give enough a fuck to look
youtu.be/asA4CILESWA
youtu.be/Ve37F3Ee9Ow
youtu.be/ggHghYuN-to

But this goes against your narrative of KILL ALL NIGGERS so I doubt you give a fuck anyway

why don't you play guitars anymore? why hasn't any of your people tried to become the next hendrix?

You are the definition of ignorant on this topic. Just stop before you embarrass yourself.

Has this ethnically ambiguous Texan and his merry band of nogs crossed your radar yet? Some of the best out there today if you ask me

>youtube.com/watch?v=RT_OTlqgShw

Attached: charley.jpg (400x400, 128K)

Boring song by pedo artist. I never understood the hype around M. Jackson. Teenage girls were vast majority of his fanbase which says a lot.

Asians and Muslims and Latinos have not produce anything good.

spotted the real pedo

NO RECORD LABEL WILL BOTHER TO MAKE THEM FAMOUS

THERE ARE SHITLOADS OF THEM
Well now THIS is what I'm talking about, thanks my man, I'm gonna be looking this guy up. I've been too busy lately to really spend time exploring new stuff, but God damn this is smooth
Thanks my man, I'm gonna spend the night with this in the background

And what the fuck did Slovakia ever do?
Starve?

youtube.com/watch?v=pd5ViH_5598

Look up In the Night. Great track.

Would I be wrong to compare this to the gender equality paradox? Shitty groups with no self-regulatory drives that can only be forced into decency through external pressures?

when you go thru a nigger neighborhood, make sure the windows are up and the doors locked.

This shit is fly as fuck! What in the actual fuck happened. Its like Mozart compared to the drivel of today!

racism exists because races are unequal. sexism exists because the genders are unequal.

Im always amazed by you guys when it comes to music, yall know your shit. Mein nigger. Have another Charley on me.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qXNVxu67yMM

Attached: charley.png (638x637, 670K)

Eeeeeehhhhhh yes and no. The Africans more or less devised the very first of the basic instruments (aerophone, chordophone, etc), which then became refined over millennia throught different cultures, resulting in a shitload of different instruments. Doesnt take away the fact that an African still figured out that air blown through a pipe can make a pitch, or that strings change in pitch at different lengths.

they still do
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Attached: 1552752327806.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

Unfortunately, I feel like the people ITT are the only ones willing to admit they appreciate black music.
That's just incompatible with a lot of retards in this shithole.
Gas yourself tranny

>talking about yourself a two-bar loop lifted from someone else's song is a hard process

If theres anything we all truly share its music, I feel sorry for anyone whos so blinded by hate they cant enjoy something so amazing just because a nog is the one doing it

Doing it live with only 2 vinyl records and a mixer is
It was more impressive back when you needed skill to make it happen, I'll give you that though. I can shit out a hip hop tune in minutes, but ONLY with a computer.

Crack and

Yeah, music is the single reason I cant truly align with the concept of an ethno state. If anything, I'd only concede to a strict egalitarian society
I say kill niggers AND wiggers

What is rock and roll sven

But leave the nice blacks alone

the decline is breathtaking

>Asuka is best girl.
Indeed.

segregation ended.

We can appreciate music across borders user, it doesnt have to be one or the other

They still use heroin it's just they use to have to learn an instrument.

Club jazz is nice and relaxing

Eh it's just logistically infeasible to force black and white musicians to have a border to deal with in order to work together. A big chunk of the people in this world are not black
Understatement of the year lmao

more like this:

Love the Isley Bros

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpci0Pxb8kk
youtube.com/watch?v=jiKvuO2RqTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fh6lGI1bOkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RnMQ_2c2K4g
youtube.com/watch?v=etwIu8-FlGU

spbp

Been listening to Footsteps in the dark all the time for the last couple days, its so dam good, never gets old.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQtKzbdCAMw

Attached: ReggieWatts.jpg (1200x800, 223K)

Did the maker of this pic consider that they could both be right at the same time