Reclaiming Constantinople for Greece

As it was the Roman Catholics who caused the fall of Byzantium, they have a moral obligation to help, even to the point of sacrifice.

As nuclear proliferation spreads time is running out. This has to be accomplished before Turkey goes nuclear.

How and when?
youtube.com/watch?v=i-3h9TQ312c

Attached: Crusade now.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3dcbjanbXRU
youtu.be/locW-9S00VU
youtube.com/watch?v=cKiZiZzI2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=HGvMXgIr6js
m.youtube.com/watch?v=viDWbCa3_9U
rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142
discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
youtu.be/SnPoMvJm_cE
britannica.com/event/Sack-of-Constantinople-1204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the prophecies say Russia will do it, so we're set
what's worse is not that the West will help, but it will join in to get morsels from the decapitated corpse of roachia, there WW3 proper will start and time's running out

Kavarnos, what a divine voice to chant indeed

Did you know Istanbul was Constantinople.
If you have a date in Constantinople, she'll be waiting in Istanbul.
Also, Old New York, was once New Amsterdam.
Why they changed it I can't say, people just liked it better that way.

Contrary to popular belief it is more people's business than just the Turks.

>Old New York, was once New Amsterdam.
Both Roosevelts were from a Dutch family and Hitler probably didn't know that. He couldn't grasp the animosity he sensed from "a fellow white person".

Allied bombings were a reprisal of what had happened in the Netherlands, the bombings of Rotterdam.

What prophecies?

>Why they changed it I can't say, people just liked it better that way.
the roach govt changed it in 1935 to dont be Greek ( tough luck, "istanbul" comes from a byzantine Greek saying "Eis tin polin" )
did you hear the chant ? it's beautiful

the later phase (17th century onwards ) ones
google Saint Cosmas the Aetolian , and a few others less known

Byzantine empire didn't actually exist. Check ur facs lad.

Wasnt called so, but sure as hell existed .

Pouse ra maga mou
One of my favourite Latin numbers youtu.be/3dcbjanbXRU
Kyrie elaieson,
youtu.be/locW-9S00VU will make the hairs stand on you back

The bible, just research the monks of mount athos countless interviews on youtube. Start from there

Haha, I know, right.

Good info on these replies, hadn't heard those before.

oloi edo eimaste re alaniari
I'm sure it will, *they always do* ;^)

yw brother
Trisagion Dynamis (Thrice Holy power)
youtube.com/watch?v=cKiZiZzI2ns

I should have picked this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=HGvMXgIr6js

The most recent one is by Saint Paisios of Mount Athos.
He is the monk of the popular meme "I have never enjoyed living in this world" that gets posted here.

Kalinixta file
m.youtube.com/watch?v=viDWbCa3_9U

nase kala aderfe

You need to be put on a cross

Attached: romaball.png (512x288, 61K)

you should check Porphyrios's testimonies, hair raising .

>As it was the Roman Catholics who caused the fall of Byzantium

Yeah, it totally had nothing to do with the Greek tradition of coups, assassinations, civil wars and total incompetence at governance. It was the Catholics.

So you take Constantinople from Turks, and then you give it to more Turks?

none, just some WE WUZ 3RD ROME N SHIET larping

that's almost right yes

I have.
My family had the privilege of having met pater porfirios and saint paisios. I have heard lots of stories and I know firsthand that saint paisios was a holy man.
And I say that as an agnostic that is still struggling with faith.

mine met too paisos, and our neighbours from floor beneath porphyrios, they were out of this world, literally

>Muh Constantinople
You are like little baby, watch this
>Reclaims Smyrna

One thing that pater porfirios said and stood out to me

>A man can talk about his sins and be proud and a man can talk about his virtues and be humble

Just came to my mind and I thought I'd post

Before I go I just rewatched this testimony. The excorsism reminded me of when I went to agios dyonysas in Zakynthos. The day of the saint we went for our pilgrimage to kiss the feet of the saint. When I walked in a priest was performing an exorcism on the side right by the line. I'll never forget this young gypsy boy turning green and blue and rambling and then vomiting all the badness out whilst the priest read liturgies, I will never forget. Always stayed with me.

And Brusa. I have family that was ethnically cleansed by the turks that were from brusa in the 1800s

beautiful, Porfyrious told the woman neighbours to not marry her current husband, she married him and was unhappy

I have seen exorcisms that HOW I became Christian, Panagia mou

>they have a moral obligation to help
All Christians have a moral obligation to purge Judaism, and Islam from the world.

Attached: (((((((((Abrahamism)))))))))))))).jpg (683x1024, 169K)

said it right, they work the hand of demons and devils , at least ghetto them somewhere and take away their weapons

>As it was the Roman Catholics who caused the fall of Byzantium, they have a moral obligation to help, even to the point of sacrifice.
considering it was the (((greeks))) fault rome fell, just call it even.

you came in the wrong thread to paste memes about faith , nigger

no there's more (((Greece)) coming up as the crown of Rome , better digest that

mm I wonder (((what))) could have solicited that (((response))) to my post?

Attached: 56151863.png (593x540, 306K)

-50% of Russia is Turkic.
-Greece is shit.
-Rest of Europe is conquered by Muslims already.

I dare you.

>the prophecies say Russia will do it
The prophecy says Russia will also fall

>no there's more (((Greece)) coming up as the crown of Rome , better digest that
all ultimately the fault of kikes and their greek christcuck shabbos goyim for poisoning rome from within and spreading their jewry. pay denbts.

yes it will burn

nonsense, without Greece there is neither civilization nor God on this planet, you'd be a nigger ape , at least be thankful you can vote .

Attached: mechahahahaha.jpg (500x304, 235K)

Try getting half of Cyprus back first, Greek boi.

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142
take israel faggot

>muh jewsus
>muh democracy
>muh homosexuality
PAY

DENBTS

your cope is p a l p a b l e

cope with what? you niggers are the ones who lost your capital city to sandniggers. cope.

does the church even give a fuck anymore

Attached: BTFO.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Funniest thing again about muh take Constantinople back posts is even US or Europe can't take half of Cyprus that Turks hold like 50 years despite nobody recognizing it. You can't mess with Turks. Be a good goys and suck orange man's balls for giving Golan Heights to your overlords.

Turkey only exists because we allow it.
Japan only exists because we allow it.
China only exists because we allow it.
Every country on the goddamn earth has a U.S. base near it, you know why because if you lift a finger you get invaded.
Everything belongs to America shitskin.

you hate Christianity and the West and both will crush you like a vermin underfoot because you belong in neither, you suck satan off now as a kike and THANK HIM by never writing the name of God (G-d)

that was weak

We have as our Lord, Christ and He will give us the city without effort , such is His beauty , are you a profet like ours ?
>no?
fuck you then

Attached: 1534661329092.png (600x600, 258K)

>Having religion in 2019
Greeks i know are more reasonable than that. Kys

you know the wrong Greeks, doublekys brainwash jew, pre-rotten corpse

>Jow Forums when confronted with white people genociding natives:
>h-history is written by the victors!

>Jow Forums when non-whites do the same to them
>GIVE IT BACK NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Attached: 1516354029950.jpg (685x1000, 257K)

yes , and no fucks were given

>you hate Christianity and the West
christcuckery is whats destroyed the west, just like it destroyed rome.

rome tried her best at containing your christkike faggotry yet ultimately she failed in the endeavor. its a pity that she took the opticscuck rout in the first place instead of just crucifying all you christkike gayreeks.

she was merciful once, hopefully she shall not be so again.
>muh jew worship
>muh democracy
as you claimed yourself, states plainly why you have been a cancer.

Istanbul will stay Istanbul for the rest of time filthy gr*ekoid

Attached: 15189989511362.png (1115x578, 97K)

>you suck satan off now as a kike and THANK HIM by never writing the name of God (G-d)
woah. you just connected some dots, bro. thanks.

Attached: 1480740231254.gif (288x288, 2.02M)

>christcuckery is whats destroyed the west, just like it destroyed rome.
that would be jews

>rome tried her best at containing your christkike faggotry yet ultimately she failed in the endeavor. its a pity that she took the opticscuck rout in the first place instead of just crucifying all you christkike gayreeks.

islam butthurt

she was merciful once, hopefully she shall not >be so again.
>muh jew worship
>muh democracy
>as you claimed yourself, states plainly why you have been a cancer.
we have been the medicine

you have 2 years to leave it

that's right, checkm

Attached: political-map-of-europe.jpg (600x322, 91K)

Could you imagine actually drawing these.

GOG
MAGOG

discord
(O)---|14|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 14.jpg (500x500, 42K)

He's just some nigger fetish cuck. Ignore post like that, they're obviously meant to stur up emotional reactions

>that would be jews
christcuckery is jewish.
>islam butthurt
islam is jewish too.

christcuckery is anti aryan kike worshipping leftist shit, democracy is likewise anti aryan leftist shit. both of which you are proud of poisoning the west with.

greece is a good lesson in what happens if you support leftist faggot shit and worship jews, you turn into a bunch of brown subhumans.

WAR!

Attached: Uh Oh.jpg (400x300, 13K)

>JEWISH FAIRY TALES
>BABY BOOMERS
>FOX NEWS

>GOG
>MAGOG
/OURGUYS/

Attached: JCVD-750x400.jpg (750x400, 29K)

Attached: Russia vs Turkey.jpg (412x405, 44K)

let me guess, you are converting to "BASED" orthodoxy as well, right?

Attached: 1550379430351.png (1024x768, 320K)

Attached: turkey and isis killers.jpg (588x375, 47K)

Attached: Turkish Ottomans beat and raped white female slaves for 1,400 years.png (1212x642, 397K)

Christ is inner knowledge
now noone said just lie on the floor so I trample you, this is anglo-niggery
indeed islam is jew tiered
democracy is not what you think, it's a government of *least discontent*, there are no 'minorities' in a direct democracy, something you've never had . Those who outweight, outwin.

Pic is Christianitys purpose

Attached: 1497456960234.jpg (790x882, 221K)

and Greece is this

Attached: GPAP BPAP.jpg (844x418, 106K)

Attached: We know of the Turkish Ottoman involvement in the fake Bolshevik Revolution of 1917. How the Turkish (1274x716, 1.48M)

I've heard of that prophecy before somewhere. I'm an orthodox christian from syria.."turkey" as a nation will be destroyed.

>Christ is inner knowledge
and i have the inner knowledge that your niggerloving kike worshipping fag religion isnt aryan.

democracy has always been retarded cuck trash, even without subhumans in the society. it rejects natural order and is therefore subhuman.

you were having doubts ?

yes they will die forever

>it is therefore subhuman
so are you the unaccomplished one

Attached: 1553832881945.png (1024x768, 327K)

why does ukraine get autocephaly but macedonia doesn't? Also, what the FUCK is this guys problem?

Attached: patriarch-bartholomew.jpg (1521x2300, 1.13M)

macedonia isnt really macedonian
this needs to be fixed ,but ukraine was ukraine was ukrainian and they asked it at a political inconvenient time but they deserved it
this guy is not very good, he's too soft on ideological Christianity disregarding dogma
we can't wait he is changed

Catholics sacked Constantinople because the Greeks massacred Catholic civilians and clergymen.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

But I'm sure there are plenty of Catholics who would like to see Constantinople in Christian hands again.

Attached: Eugène_Ferdinand_Victor_Delacroix_012.jpg (2223x1820, 1.04M)

>because the Greeks massacred Catholic civilians and clergymen.
because the Catholic Venetins and Neapolitans had a civil war inside Constantinople and burned the city for their inter-catholitalic feud. It's in the fucking wikipiss. Read it.

Attached: orthodoxy-or-death-main.jpg (600x914, 126K)

>Catholics Fault
Bruh all they had to do was pay back the loans and Dandello would have let them be, though the Greeks have a bad track record with debt.

Hello frens
ROCOR gang reporting in
youtu.be/SnPoMvJm_cE

kek

Attached: 1553503240431.png (311x348, 36K)

debts what debts ?
I dont think we owed tho, indeed they somehow get lost 'in the way' .
Thats all folks gotta wake in in a couple of hours, God save us all.

Attached: typicalv2.jpg (726x368, 103K)

>it wuz just denbts bro
Fundamentally flawed understanding of the buildup that led to the fourth crusade. Start with the Genoese.

The Venetians loaned you money and you didn't pay it back. Morale of the story? don't borrow money you aren't gonna repay, or expect the repo men to come by for a visit.

Sounds interesting. Can you send me sources?

can you prove it ? no
It's just more jew argument swindle, I stayed on purpose another extra 5 min to bash your face in with my pure and good argument,
>proof of debt dandolo or kys
KYS because no bibliography we owed anything
/BTFO/ 20-0 score , you are as opponents both pathetic and untrue

Attached: typical.jpg (726x370, 103K)

Its pretty common knowledge that after Crusaders put the pretender Alexious on the thrown, he didn't give the crusaders their promised payments, thus leading to the Sack of Constantinople, and the creation of the Latin Empire and the Byzantine successor states. britannica.com/event/Sack-of-Constantinople-1204

Start with the accounts of both Villehardouin and Robert of Clari, to get an idea of how Crusaders felt about Constantinople long before the fourth crusade.
Also, talking about the fourth crusade being only about denbts misses entirely the chain of events that preceded it.
For instance, in 1149 The King of France Louis VII supported the suggestion that a European League should launch a new crusade against the emperor who was "Christian Only in Name." This led to several diplomatic incidences, which really did not help the Empire deal with western merchants in Constantinople. The Pope at this time entertained the idea but was fearful to act on it, as he did not want the then king of sicily, who also supported the move, to gain any more power or influence.
Then there is the worsening problem of Genoese and Venetian merchants who just previously had forced the emperor to sign financially destructive trade agreements - wealth was flowing into the hands of Western merchants and out of the hands of the Byzantine citizens. Highly Jewish. This later resulted in the right confiscation of western merchant properties. Years later we would see the latin massacre as the manifestation of declining relations between the powerful western merchant class which was bleeding the empire dry and the struggling byzantine monarchy. Also consider the theological interest in the pope taking constantinople. After the frankish papacy announced the new "christian" empire, they had to get rid of the byzantines somehow.
If you don't already know, even during the third crusade there was a move against Constantinople - almost.

NO, it wasn't about dead, and the blood feud runs way deeper than any mere debt.

dead --> debt*

Greece faded two thousand years ago. The Glory of Rome, however, is forever.

While yes I agree their was a lot of animosity between the Greek and Latin Christian worlds, ever since the days of Charlemagne, and you can see many examples of conflicts in the crusades between the Emperor and the Crusaders, the real spark in this case was the refusal to pay the crusaders after putting Alexios IV. After all, the Crusader only directly attack the City of Worlds desire after the pretender showed up to them and offered wealth he knew he couldnt pay back. Otherwise, the Crusade would have headed from Zara to the Middle East and most likely failed due to the small nature of the forces compared to successful crusades. Obviously it is a very complicated topic and their is many different scholarly views on the topic, thought you did bring up some interesting points.

Nope.

Elaborate...

Attached: 1517264995004.jpg (163x177, 6K)

As a professional badposter, it is my conclusion that chalking anything up to the point of direct contention (in this case: "denbts") is like analytical tunnel-vision. The foundation is much more important than the spark itself, which is more or less an obvious cop-out for centuries-deep blood feuds between East and West.

It could've already happened, but the ETERNAL ANGLO stopped it. Know your enemy.