Can the West be saved lads? I’m losing hope. Whisper sweet lies into my ear

Can the West be saved lads? I’m losing hope. Whisper sweet lies into my ear.

Attached: CAE71F97-0FFA-4D05-9379-7D8545A6887F.jpg (251x201, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news965.com/news/oklahoma-democratic-party-office-defaced-with-racist-remarks/PdNY7rcnSYZhajK5GrtYHP/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go colonize africa if you really wanted to

"""""Yes"""""

There is no hope, just live life and enjoy the spiral into chaos

Yes, if all whites fled in unison to some other nation, Jews have to deal with shitskins asking for gibs.

It can and it will. Gen Z is pretty based. The far-right is still growing in Europe; hell, the netherlands got a big win for their far-right party a few days back. The world is lashing back at the (((left))).

England is fucked tho

There's nothing left worth saving. If the women of your race are rotten, then it's over.

i have the tech but I'm not going to give it to Jews. sorry guys

>Whisper sweet lies into my ear.
No matter what they do, we have continued growing, and that is why they are striking down so hard.

Attached: when we win.jpg (579x636, 61K)

yes and no. The current west will crumble and burn, but thats a good thing. If we simply set things back 30-40 years we will end up in the same place just as quickly. We need this bitch to burn and we build something new and fresh from the ashes. either civil wars in many of our countries, or a world war, is required unfortunately. purification through fire.

>if all whites fled in unison to some other nation
theres no where left to run
tarrant made that very clear

Attached: kebabremover.png (618x797, 483K)

It is already dead, but it will furnish the raw materials to build something new, just as the legacy of the Greeks and Romans were used to build it. "Conservatism" tried to preserve the West, and clearly failed utterly. We are post-conservative; our job is to innovate and evolve, to strip that which retains vitality and value from that which is sclerotic and decayed.
Women are clay to be shaped by worthy men.

Sure, man it can be saved
The west is a great civilization created by a great race, the White people
And white people are fighters & survivors by the instinct..you'll walk out of it as winners..it's in your blood..you people have been through alot more worse than this..you can make it..just hold on!
And i ain't comforting you with lies..Your history says much about your greatness
Don't listen to any asshole saying white people have no history..you do have & it was great..and according to it, You will win!

Only through violence

What do you think when negros try to claim egyptian history?

Yes. Hope that is seen is no hope at all.

If you live by what is seen, you have no hope. Just a reactionary way of life.

Imagine a man goes to battle, most of his comrades are dead or dying, it's just him and a few squad mates left. The very moment he gives up, is the moment he lost. But there is still that hope in his heart that, even though not seen at the time, that he and his few squad mates win that battle.

The heart manifests into the natural, so if you talk hopelessness and act as if there is no hope, surely you will have no hope.

I know that's a lot to take in but there's lots of things people haven't taken the time to understand or haven't had the opportunity to do so. Don't ever lose hope man, ever. Even if it takes 80 years to get something good done. Hope is where life begins.

There is hope but either way it's not going to be pretty.
Bottom line, you will suffer. The question is, do you take a lot of suffering now so that your children or even your peoples' children can grow in a just world or do you take suffering slow-dripped while you fervently try to distract yourself with hedonism, escapism and petty vices?

We need a war. We need to ethnically cleanse huge numbers of people. We need to become monsters unfit to go back into society. We need to become vicious, vindictive, unforgiving and unwavering. We will need to kill a lot of people for the west to go back to how it was, let alone be saved.

Attached: 1542522391269.jpg (316x598, 55K)

Jews have been at the helm for a long time fren

White people had a great run. But dont worry in 500 years you will be back on top. It's just a cycle bro.

This happened in my state apparently
Not sure if it's a false flag or semi legit but either way it's good news for us
news965.com/news/oklahoma-democratic-party-office-defaced-with-racist-remarks/PdNY7rcnSYZhajK5GrtYHP/

Attached: 96ec77d575df47fbb2f161be9321e761.jpg (895x628, 79K)

Ill whisprr cold hard truths for you.
The west isnt even the west anymore, there is no west to save. Even if you want to fight back there will be no chance because feds are here and there and everywhere always listening and watching. And worst of all, your friend of years who you know and trust can be found out as a police informant. If you wanna fight for the (((west))) go ahead. Just be ready to get backstabbed and die for nothing. All thats left is to live like a monk in the woods or fuck bitches and do drugs like the dopamine addicts we all are.

I think: If they want it, they're welcome to come & try
If they could survive for 2 minutes into the streets of old cairo in the first place :)

And, to be clear, there is difference between "western civilization" as the arc of European history from Troy to the current day, and "Western Civilization" as the loosely connected empire which lasted from de Gama to the handover of Hong Kong. The latter has run its course; the former remains for us to draw upon, and awaits our contribution.

If there must be troubles, let it be in my day that my children may know peace. I wish all of Europe the best of luck in what will come. We're gonna make history one way or another

Fuck the jews, they know very well they can't survive without white people & specially America..arab countries will literally devour israel..they just don't realize how bad the Arabs hate them & waiting for the day of a jewish genocide!

yes but a lot of subhumans are gonna have to die... so thats nice.

Is the west even worth saving at this point? The biggest problem is the west itself, we brought this shit on ourselves

Yes, but not without going through a period of great suffering, unfortunately. We are beyond the point of no return now -- certain forces made sure of that. We must now endure the continued balkanization, demoralization and economic turmoil that is headed our way. In the end, though, we'll make it. Develop your mind and body, get enough resources, make sure you're prepared, and remember to enjoy the many good moments in your life as well. Let's do it, lads.

Attached: db666a538b80f3b56382cbc5cbdcc0ca.png (471x607, 705K)

Not before it is destroyed.
It has to be destroyed to be rebuilt.

wtf i love refugees now

this thread is diamonds

Attached: 1550704676019.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM