I’ve ripped away from the Jewish atheist brainwashing and have realized Christianity is based as fuck and have become...

I’ve ripped away from the Jewish atheist brainwashing and have realized Christianity is based as fuck and have become a Catholic again. I’m attractive, good job, sociable, and overall a decent man, but years of Jow Forums and becoming more and more redpilled from other sources and just life in general have made me disgusted with the average American woman. Is it really possible to find decent women in church, or is this just a meme?

Attached: 49286BCE-F737-4A1E-9A04-A2213F67905C.jpg (3014x4022, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/bR-q14_M3VM
discord
youtu.be/Fj3GNId32hg
youtube.com/watch?v=nDFTuRXHLUU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POLITICS FAGGOT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS?

Ok, I believe Christianity should be the state religion and separating church and state was a mistake, now continue

Why do you have to be any religion? Don't you understand that it's all cucked?

>I’ve ripped away from the Jewish atheist brainwashing and have realized Christianity is based as fuck and have become a Catholic again.
Congrats you are halfway there. Now you need to get redpilled on (((Vatican II))) and what it means for the Church. Then you need to get redpilled on why Orthodox and Sedevacantists are heretics.
>I’m attractive, good job, sociable, and overall a decent man, but years of Jow Forums and becoming more and more redpilled from other sources and just life in general have made me disgusted with the average American woman. Is it really possible to find decent women in church, or is this just a meme?
It's mostly just a meme. As I said earlier, you are only halfway there. The Church is just as cucked as mainstream society now. Women in the Church are as cucked and slutty as those outside of it. And worst part is that you cannot ever get married again, according to Catholic dogma, if one of those sluts proves MGTOW right .

Attached: 1544425653703s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Yes... But make sure she wants kids more than anything.

I did all of the above, and found my dream girl, who is just not interested in having kids.

Jokes on her, once we get married, lol no birth control! Gonna knock her up.

This user knows.

Latin Mass only.

I am in the process of moving parishes.

>becoming catholic instead of orthodox
YIKES

>Jewish
>atheist
You can only pick one.

If you *really* don't believe in any gods, then there are no 'chosen people' and no promised land. It's all fiction.

Jewish putinbots are real.

>Christianity is based as fuck
true
>I have become catholic again
abort

The RCC is the biggest brainwashing organization of history, and the reformation is the biggest redpill of history

Attached: 7c4b623a328e317b4714af96cb8227a72c28e609f8613f1b60a78497b20507b1.jpg (1080x2647, 1.06M)

>Christianity is based as fuck and have become a Catholic again.
Sorry to hear that, Catholic church have strayed far from scripture, basically they became the whore of babylon heretics. Speaking from a +90% Catholic country.

>Lev 19:4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.
Catholic church full of idols

>Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Catholic church worships Mary prove is the imaculate conception, total heresy and not in line with the bible.

>Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Call the guy the pope (father)

>Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
>Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Baptizing children not even capable of speaking let alone beliving in something

>Tit 1:6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
>Tit 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
Bishops in catholic church aren't allowed to mary.

>Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
>Mat 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
Catholics repeat the same thing over and over again just like the bible says the heathen do.

Attached: 1516982479395.jpg (700x700, 194K)

*ahem*
Book of James.

Shut up Jew. Orthodox have no catholicity and are basically loose confederations of individual churches. The only reason they have for why they believe what they believe is that "That is how i was taught" Basically pic related.

Attached: 1534021196752.jpg (960x714, 166K)

>Book of James.
What about it? does the book of james tells us to make idols? or to baptizing infants? or to pray using repetition?

Let me check....

No it doesn't.

Authoritatively imposing Christianity as the world-religion because you discovered that you can find pretty girls to fuck in churches. Based and tardpilled.

I've talked to churchgoing filipino women, sluts all of them.

2/3 OF FUCKIGN EUROPA IS A FUCKED WHORE ON A DEAD CROSS AND YOU POST MEMES LIEK THIS HSIT ANYWAYS YOUR FUCKED AND HMM WHAT EVER YOU AINT GOIGN ANYWERE WAIT YOUR TURN

Attached: 128igx.jpg (750x499, 95K)

I'm a member of the Swedish church apparently but I will quit because I don't want to be member of a church that is at the gay pride festival and has a lesbian bishop etc. Waste of money.

>tells us to make idols?
Yeah "idols", idolatry is everywhere dont be naive, these people represent an ideal worthy to remember.
>pray using repetition?
Repetition is muh boring, your concept of repetition is not what it aims for, it aims the same as penitence it requires temple and true faith.
>baptizing infants?
Hey he is pure of sin, but why God tell us that is even a bigger sin to kill the unborn not because they are not going to heaven or is it?

Ok good job my friend, now be the pope and remove the pedo priests

>lesbian bishop
Leave that "church" immediately.

So baste and redbulled, brother. Have you done your part to help the refugees? We need to stop this racist government putting limits on immigration.

based

>a church that is at the gay pride festival and has a lesbian bishop
What the fug. Don't set foot on it ever again, women in church aren't even supposed to speak, lesbian bishop, lmao

>Yeah "idols", idolatry is everywhere dont be naive, these people represent an ideal worthy to remember.
Not where i am, but let say you are right and is everywhere, does that make it right? would you put a dildo up your ass if everyone had one? you might just do it already the way things are going.
Your argument if false and does not adress what scripture say.

>Repetition is muh boring, your concept of repetition is not what it aims for, it aims the same as penitence it requires temple and true faith.
If repetition is boring why do it? requires true faith to reapet somemthing over and over? you a fucking idiot.

>Hey he is pure of sin
No one is pure of sin, go read you bible, you much need it.
You can't argue my points, scripture is scripture, you are just giving your opinion or the opinions of the ones thta got you brainwashed, spot listening to people and open scripture and read it yourself.

>Misconcepting that im refering to situations not that people can get subverted into idolatry
>Not knowing that you need to be near an "slave" to go directly to heaven as scriptures states
>Third point doesnt read everything i said
user I... this debate is going in circles since 1517, it is getting so tiresome.

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.jpg (552x524, 58K)

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? And I ask this earnestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>Misconcepting that im refering to situations not that people can get subverted into idolatry
The one with a major misconception is you and your whore of babylon church

>Not knowing that you need to be near an "slave" to go directly to heaven as scriptures states
lol show where scripture says that then...

>Third point doesnt read everything i said
I read but i agree with the rest of what you wrote? so why would i quote what i agree?
you are fucking dense.

Scripture is scripture, im sorry it doesn't states what you would like but then again if you have a problem take it to the God.
Stop calling yourself a christian if you don't embrace the scriptures.

Orthodox church is the original church (yes, oriental orthodoxy is orthodoxy, and the Assyrian church is orthodoxy as well, as well as oldest), then the eastern orthodox church
Catholicism is a masonic religion which is alive through in the bastardization of the teachings of Jesus. Catholics are idolaters as well and teach blasphemies like Mary being the mother of God, rather than the mother of Christ.

Attached: 600px-BranchesofChristianity.svg.png (600x227, 36K)

"In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was God."
Have a great day, friend. Nice flag, by the way.

>(yes, oriental orthodoxy is orthodoxy, and the Assyrian church is orthodoxy as well, as well as oldest)
>implying miaphysite Christology is orthodox
>implying Nestorian Christology is orthodox
>Catholicism is a masonic religion which is alive through in the bastardization of the teachings of Jesus.
> Catholics are idolaters as well and teach blasphemies like Mary being the mother of God, rather than the mother of Christ.
>implying that the Orthodox communions don't also believe that Mary is the Theotokos, the Mother of God
Get out memeflag kike. You have been spotted.

Attached: 1534741199294.png (900x900, 273K)

>"In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was God."
Actually, the literal translation says,
"In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha."
God bless. Hope you aren't judging my flag.

>implying I myself am of any denomination and am simply not mocking OP for choosing the most cucked denomination over the least

youtu.be/bR-q14_M3VM

Dr. E. Michael Jones was dropping redpills left and right on Know More News earlier.

Attached: 1534276981058.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>Whore of babylon church, user that is title for the idiots that spread degeneracy and are actually satanic imperialist, UK was the whore for some time, now it is the US, maybe there is infiltrators since Roma fall, but it is really complicated to know.

>Peter 2:16 inb4 traduction

>And still doesnt understand the third point, man is refering to baptize as soon as possible the kids, knowing that is not going to heaven, a premature dead and he could end up in some sort of lymbo for eternity.

Dumb thing about that picture is that the shower would turn on if a new monkey climbed. Even if they don't realize why, they're keeping themselves safe with their tradition.

You said in >>becoming catholic instead of orthodox
>YIKES
And in >Orthodox church is the original church
Yet when i point out that the views you spew in are heretical according to your supposed Orthodox religion and that you are actually a kike from Tel Aviv hiding behind a Kekistani memeflag, you post >implying I myself am of any denomination and am simply not mocking OP for choosing the most cucked denomination over the least
Shlomo you have been found out deal with it.

Attached: More_8fba39_5455402.jpg (464x600, 69K)

lol show where scripture says that then...

>>Peter 2:16 inb4 traduction

>1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
>1Pe 2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
>1Pe 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Yeah totally says here you need to be a slave to go directly to heaven. this is how you and the catholic church got worse and worse, you guys are fucking idiots that have a read compreension of a maggot and then you use your own imagination instead of what is written in scripture.

Catholics were subverted early on by the Jesuits (Jews) and are essentially the same satanic, baby-raping cannibal cult.

>KJV
And how literal degenerate gay supposed to make something good?
>le cuck meme
Yeah keep thinking that, you are far from truth.

Attached: basednredpilled.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

>>le cuck meme
>Yeah keep thinking that, you are far from truth.
What cuck meme? are you hallucinating or something?

>And how literal degenerate gay supposed to make something good?
Proof the KJV translators were gay?

Yes, if OP is going to become part of any church, might as well be Orthodoxy because its far less cucked than Catholicism. They may have certain heretical beliefs, but as a whole, they are not as infiltrated and corrupted as the Catholic church is. Many catholics don't even read the bible.
I myself am not of any church or denomination.
I can use whatever memeflag I want, and I will keep using it because it makes losers like you so angry.

>What cuck meme? are you hallucinating or something?
Can you see what implicates your strawman at least?
>Proof the KJV translators were gay?
No, James was, he mold and approve this translation according to HIS views.

>Yes, if OP is going to become part of any church, might as well be Orthodoxy because its far less cucked than Catholicism. They may have certain heretical beliefs, but as a whole, they are not as infiltrated and corrupted as the Catholic church is. Many catholics don't even read the bible.
>implying the situation is any different in Orthodoxy.
We know you're full of shit kike. pic related.
>I myself am not of any church or denomination.
yes you belong to the Synagogue. Probably Reform or Conservative since you are posting here instead of sitting on your ass studying Torah like the other Hasids
>I can use whatever memeflag I want, and I will keep using it because it makes losers like you so angry.
No you use it because your real flag is an Israeli flag.

Attached: 1550359343528.png (787x677, 569K)

>Catholics were subverted early on by the Jesuits
The absolute state of american education.

>Can you see what implicates your strawman at least?
The only thing i can see is that you are mentally derranged. Get help as soon as possible.

The ride never ends with protestant delusion.

Yes, all the individual churches founded by the followers Jesu are heretic

Yeah, and look for the same things about Catholics and there are 50x more examples, including in the Vatican itself.
You are being very rude to me. Go confess your sins to your priest, then go say your (((33))) hail marys to your idol and you'll be good. If you sin again, don't worry, you can just repeat the process! All good!

All you can talk about is Israel and the Torah and whatever else when we are discussing Christian denominations. Are you sure you don't have issues? You should probably take your psychiatric meds because your spirituality isn't helping your case.

discord
(O)---|11|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

Attached: (((((((((Abrahamism)))))))))))))).jpg (683x1024, 169K)

one jewish brainwashing for another.

Attached: 1551960666670.png (896x5808, 247K)

The brainwashing of idiots into worshiping the devil with the catholic church never ends

>youtu.be/Fj3GNId32hg

E Michael Joens on White Genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=nDFTuRXHLUU&feature=youtu.be

christkike retard on a show for literal civnat fucktards

Attached: 1549493504340.png (526x322, 50K)

She will blame you for all the changes a baby will make to her body and resent you, becoming a miserable bitch and ruining your life. Find a woman that wants to breed with you

Christkikes are the enemies of Europe

If you are Christian why are you complimenting yourself so much? You sound like an idiot.

hes some newborn christkike that is probably 15-20 and is excited to be apart of the retarded crusader meme from twitter.

Attached: 1551516661036.png (720x482, 360K)

>Christkikes
>christkike

Sorry to break it to you guys but the term christkike is a oxymoron.
It's like saying drywater, makes you look stupid, which you probably are.

Attached: 1502489946471.png (881x703, 149K)

whatever you say christcuck

Attached: 1535620105133.jpg (423x720, 73K)