What is the most racist city in America outside the South?

I’ve been in the South for a long time and am planning on spending my summer in the North or West. I love the South, but it’s nice to experience other parts of the country. I want to know what cities I can go to and still talk openly about niggers.

Attached: 082B5A7E-F39D-4DDE-8495-FED678DF924E.jpg (1536x2048, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news965.com/news/oklahoma-democratic-party-office-defaced-with-racist-remarks/PdNY7rcnSYZhajK5GrtYHP/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N. Idaho, NE Washington, and W. Montana.

Is Boston a good choice? I’ve heard that they hate niggers.

Quebec, canada is highly racist outside of the 2 large cities it has
But then again they'll also be racist to you cause you're not french

Attached: Quebec_-_St__Jea_266881cl-8.jpg (620x413, 74K)

If you dare to venture to California, come visit us in Rio Linda.

Cities in general aren't very good that. Best bet is rural Maine or Montana. Helena is 93% white and is pretty cozy, Billings is also pretty cozy and has a bit over 100,000 people.

I don’t have a passport. Although I guess I could get one.

the south aint what it use to be, i see more interracial couples in my rural shithole than ever before

>openly talk about niggers
why? if you go to a white place why would you talk about niggers?

Chicago

I want to talk about niggers even if there are zero niggers in the city.

I don’t care if all niggers get deported back to Africa. I’ll still hate niggers and will want to talk badly about niggers to other people.

Steubenville, Ohio. They end up in the river, just on principle, several times per year. (They also kill their fair share of whites - it’s a Chicago based organization)

Stillwell, Oklahoma

Attached: F84B12F2-0359-4EBD-ADE4-F6C6FF1B06AE.jpg (278x381, 30K)

I was thinking about that. The problem is that traveling to the Idaho panhandle probably puts you on an FBI watch list. Especially if you don’t have a relative there or some excuse for visiting the region other than hating niggers.

Visit Iowa. Not too many niggers there.

news965.com/news/oklahoma-democratic-party-office-defaced-with-racist-remarks/PdNY7rcnSYZhajK5GrtYHP/

Attached: 96ec77d575df47fbb2f161be9321e761.jpg (895x628, 79K)

>if you go to a white place why would you talk about niggers?
Because the most cucked places are also often the most white--they don't have the exxperience of being around niggers, so they let their altruism fuck themselves over.
The "all races are equal and that means we must be equally non-racist" boomers thrive in those environments.

This.

Probably somewhere like Baltimore. Blacks are racist towards whites and whites are realistic about black behavior so they end up racist too.

Most racist place I've been was a sundown town in S. Illinois called Anna. Locals said the name means "Aint No Niggers Allowed"
Lol no. Unless you're in the burbs or Mt Greenwood, sucking down Old Styles with cops; you're getting mobbed for hate speech

Attached: 1552825505596.gif (250x188, 2.12M)

>Because the most cucked places are also often the most white--they don't have the exxperience of being around niggers, so they let their altruism fuck themselves over. The "all races are equal and that means we must be equally non-racist" boomers thrive in those environments.

Not necessarily. West Virginia is the whitest state in the nation at 94% and they hate niggers.

>I want to know what cities I can go to and still talk openly about niggers
South Philly

Attached: genos_steaks.jpg (1600x900, 383K)

Shouldn’t have joined the yankees.

With that and the OU fraternity incident, Oklahoma seems like it might be a nice place.

That's only because the faggots in the northern part of state in Wheeling dragged the southern part of WV into the Union. The southern part still mostly fought for the South. For instance, the town I grew up in, Beckley, is named after a Confederate General.

Boston is clean as shit and super safe. Very lib tho

It's only going to get better
They think they will subvert this state, my state. But oh boy, this is surely just the beginning

a MILLION Irish and Italian White Americans and South Philly and NOT A NIGGER TO BE FOUND after dark !!!

How can you tell if a nigger’s out after dark? Niggers tend to blend in pretty well with the night sky.

Iowa is nothing but corn

Steve King (Iowa's 4th district, I think) is probably the only member of congress that can even partially be called /ourguy/.

Kalispell, Montana. like 99% white with deep racism. Ben Garrison even lives nearby.