>2019
>Voluntarily having children

lol

Attached: 360_cover_0812 (1).jpg (360x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep
And I'm going to keep having more faggot

>manlet
Not breeding is the best choice, desu.

>reproducing

LMFAO dude imagine if your parents reproduced??? how fucked would that have been haha

Bringing children into this world is egoistical and pointless. I didn't consent to being born, I'm just a product of two horny people.

Literally anything I see on the front of Time magazine, or any other leftist publication I do the opposite.

Fuck off jew.

I already have 3 Aryan star children, and we are going to shoot for 8, and then adopt 2 more to make it an even 10.

> All raised as ethnic nationalists
> All homeschooled
> All taught to out Jew the Jew

Fuck your white genocide shit nigga

lol, just use abortion as birth control

you are a mutt, I guarantee it. Post your hand faggot

coincidence?

Attached: Lauren_Sandler.jpg (1778x797, 258K)

Op here I feel the same way. Never going to have children. My lineage dies with me.

One of my biggest goals in life is to be a mom and you can't stop me.

>Joy of being an only child
Yeah it's a fucking blast having a lonely upbringing and then having to be the only one that can help aging parents while trying to manage a family of their own.

Wooo fuckin hoooo

>Lauren Sandler
She's a Jew

Attached: 9204472.jpg (881x848, 253K)

I’m not having children because I’m not giving jews another slave to make money off of

You know the rules

Ahhh childless! An unnatural life that dies with you, no thanks.

you didnt exist. How could anyone obtain consent from something that didnt exist? See a therapist youre fucked

Thank god your genes die with you. Please cut your nuts of just to be safe.

I'm not going to have children because I fucking hate them. Every time I see one in public I cringe. They're so fucking annoying, and I can't imagine sacrificing time, money, and freedom to cater to them.

>tfw you realize in your teen ages that your parents probably didn't want to have you

Why is it always white people on the cover for child free bullshit
Are they trying to brainwash whites into not having kids

>asscandinavian flag

Ignore, cucked nigger post

Most likely dripping with mohammedian cum as they typed this out

yes, yes they are.

You never see them use blacks or other shitskins for child free stuff

exactly. it is undeniably intentional.

WTF I want to have more children now

Attached: oihugyfghjk.jpg (479x543, 75K)

>2 posts this id
you know what to put in options.

This is my faggot ass brother and his bitch wife.
>Hurrr durr we hate kids
>Spends 20k on a dog surgery.

So glad I left the United Scrotes for a country with traditional values.

Sounds like we should spread some bullshit around like "abortions for women of color should be cheaper because the less kids they have the more they can do better than white people"

I'll put in the options: Peru is the worst dogshit, ugliest women country on Earth.
Machu Picchu, it's only attraction is boring, overpriced and full of loud foreign tourists.
The only way Peru will survive the next 20 years is if Chile annexes you.
Now please go and blast your trombone im the street- isn't there some saint to be celebrating, apeman?

I mean 80% of abortions are already from women of color but that works too

We need to make it 100% of abortions

El chileANO

Yeah I mean I would agree with you, except I think all retards should be aborted and whenever a person is too poor to have a kid or unmarried, to get an abortion.

You must be lobotomized if you want children today.

Bro, you are literally a PeruAno
Chileno is spelled without "ano"
This may come as a surprise to someone with no formal education system in an entire country.

You must be the top 1% of irrelevancy and newfaggotry if you post with a kekistan flag in 2019.

Until whites have good numbers even dumb and poor whites have to breed
Unfortunately we dont have the luxury to not let dumb whites breed

You must have the brains of an inbred nigger if you chose to live in a shithole spic country like chile.

Show flag.
Also I live in the middle of nowhere on 100 acres and run a 7 figure business from my 3g internet phone.
How's life as a wageslave in the concrete jungle?

>turning tail and fleeing
Looks like being a coward faggot runs in the family

>Unfortunately we dont have the luxury to not let dumb whites breed
I beg to differ. Dumb whites are no better than dumb nonwhites. Still welfare we have to pay for.

Meanwhile you stuff your face with processed food and do nothing about your situation.
I chose to change mine. Also I have two children with a full blooded amer-indian directly related to Calfukurá, a Mapuche warrior recognized by Hitler.
Let's just say cowardice is the American dream, sugar cream donut man.

> everyones successful on the internet

And you felt the need to brag on an anonymous image board is just sad.

They're still white, and even dumb whites dont cause as much ruckus as niggers
Whites need to stick together no matter what just like how blacks stick together

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

You can still be in America and not do any of those things. You just fled so you can larp being Pinochet in a 2nd rate shithole

>even dumb whites dont cause as much ruckus as niggers
Disagree.

I'm just telling you what a massive faggot you are.
Probably an impotent, curly haired Israeli, or some flyover-city dweller in the US.
Sad. You should come visit.

You guys fell for a shit tier bait, kys

>Goal
Its not a goal if its instinct you dumb cunt

You sound like a real class A faggot a sad pathetic excuse of a person, no wonder you live in the middle of nowhere I doubt anyone would want to hang around you, good stay away from us and suck spic cock while you're at it. I hope your business tanks and you're left to rot in the middle of nowhere.

Look at crime statistics by race.
I love whites even the dumb whites, im not gonna betray them just cause they're dumb. Our job as smart whites is to take care of our race that includes smart and dumb whites

Actually the draw of owning a lot of land and choosing my childrens' bloodline was more attractive than watching America turn to shit in front of my eyes.
I knew my "Anglo" fiance would turn to cottage cheese after a few kids, so I did my research on good genetics and found a perfect mate to pump out some tri-lingual warrior kids who will go back to the States in highschool and absolutely trounce your pasty peanut butter and jelly kids, cornsyrup brained idiots.

If you came to visit, I'd bet you'd never want to go back.
You're the larper, I'm living your dream.

Attached: IMG-20190221-WA0019.jpg (1280x850, 273K)

Show flag.
Your post reeks of impotence.
Change your life.

it really makes the noggin login

Attached: De8LbSXVAAA4ao1orig.jpg (1024x457, 82K)

>mixed race couples all over entertainment and advertising because 'representation '
>this piece of explicit anti-reproductive propaganda features a white couple
Really makes you think.

Attached: boris.jpg (600x600, 203K)

the literal endgame is the death of all whites so the jews are the sole-slavemasters of billions of shitskins

Fuck off kike.

Attached: B6957A6F-F6FB-40D7-8E3C-FEFCA704E473.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

PITBULL'd

Kek!

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Attached: 1552349837002.jpg (1013x537, 111K)

What really gets me is that they push this shit while also calling for more immigration to offset declining birth rates.

Attached: just-end-it.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Just waiting to eat the baby

Africa should go full child free and in 100-200 years get repopulated by whites/asians so it can be of some use.

Based and redpilled, so long as we educate fellow whites on the truth.

It's always w white couple when they encourage people not to have kids.

discord
(O)---|16|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

That guy has disgusting nipples