I am one of the very few long-time Liberal lurkers here on Jow Forums and I'm very much interested in hearing what it...

I am one of the very few long-time Liberal lurkers here on Jow Forums and I'm very much interested in hearing what it is about "safe spaces" and "trigger warnings" that bothers you guys so much?

I don't feel that any harm can come from making someone feel comfortable and safe wherever they are, or to prepare them that a topic may be emotionally difficult to discuss and/or read about.

What exactly is it that bothers you guys so much?

Attached: safe.jpg (750x472, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a black man, I encourage the genocide of all niggers.

Shitty b8

Attached: time_for_4chan.jpg (600x449, 49K)

Start with yourself

If you're too fragile to hear opinions and information that conflicts with your worldview without running off to hug your blankie, you should be mercilessly mocked until you toughen up and realize the world is not a safe place.

I bet you're the type who would advocate that bullying is what helps a society grow strong by molding the populace, right?

OP please.

Attached: f8957702ef2a2db648240bd840d52f68aec0cb7f654e09ecc1e75d60b44cc2dc.jpg (416x508, 67K)

Because no culture nor society becomes strong by prioritizing and catering to its weakest members. If you can’t take it, walk out. Let the big kids learn and grow.

Attached: !I_am_a.png (1100x639, 23K)

In practice all it is is an excuse for arbitrary political and artistic control by a select group of journos and "activists".

I am gay

Doesn’t bother me. They show weakness. The human thing to do is mock them. Evolve.

The weak have to be weeded out somehow.

fucking leafs...

What the other guy said , sort of. Its creating weak individual who believe that their feeling should somehow be catered to by the larger group. Humans dont advance through weakness.

What the fuck?

Attached: 1553531946573.jpg (500x526, 53K)

Clearly a newfag.
Words shoulds "trigger" you
You shouldnt be so emotionally incompetent you need a "safe space" for anything
Safe spaces enable delusion. Like an ostrich head in the sand.
You need to embrace reality.
People have different views and opinions then you. You as an adult should be able to handle different views and thoughts.
Not censor and ban outside viewpoints.
Safe spaces are ultimately authoritative.
You are lying saying you been here for any amount of time if you dont grasp its a matter of free speech. Do an extra onions shot for me fag

i fucking hate leafs

they are for faggots and pussies, they ruin everything and you should kys. nice b8 tho

Because it's childish. When you treat adults like children, it's very condescending.

And, trying to normalize niche and deviant behaviors, which seems to go hand in hand with safe spaces etc, is not a net positive for our country, or humans for that matter. Not to mention the stats and facts are molded, fictionalized, to make these behaviors seem common and healthy. Not true.

Because life is hardship, coward. You are so privileged to live in modern society, because what you deserve is to be eaten by a saber cat.

Yes. Your gay. That's not an identity, in fact I'd rather know as little about what you do with your dick as possible, or your asshole.

Safe spaces actively make the people in them weaker, instead of stronger.
The strong hate the weak for being weak.

Thread is research for the dnc or some group to find out how to better sell their bs.

I dont trigger warn anybody about my rape.

It's like fags going SPOILER THANOS SNAP (its stupid)

Fair enough, but you can't market something that psychologically is shown to make people weaker.
Anxiety and fear based disorders are fixed by making someone less afraid via repeated negative stimuli, so they acclimatise. (To not being an absolute pussy, essentially.)

Can't sell that shit to anyone with a sane brain, even if they don't know -why- they dislike it.

So what? They are selling a turd. Not sure about you but no sales pitch is gonna get me to buy:

For me, it's the fact they expect others to navigate unknown traumas they've endured, when that charge has clearly been placed on them. It's there job to rectify what's happened in there lives, they'll become a more powerful, helpful, and endearing individual because of it. When they cower behind something like a safe space - a comfort zone - they will never grow, they will never become the person the world needs them to be. We all get the shit beaten out of us at different stages in our lives, and we all grow through that experience to become the person we're meant to be. "What matters most, is how well you walk through the fire" - Bukowski

Attached: 1438288867263.png (1920x1080, 280K)

Because its a form of control you are trying to impose on people

pol is our safe space , so why are you invading it ? Why dont you respect OUR safe space ?

And I bet you're the type that breastfed until you hit puberty and still wear a diaper.
Infantilizing people is a stupid idea.

Why are you bulling us ?

Make as many "safe spaces" as you want to in your little bubbles on the margins, do not infinitely expand your safe spaces imperialistically into all areas of society in order to bully, harass, persecute and social engineer those of conflicting opinions with levels of severe social coercion and pressure that would morally warrant your extermination.

Because we want people to wear shoes, not try to pave the world with leather, us included. 'k?

>for everyone
Except Christians.

>so much?
because we dont need to virtue signal or suck cocks.

Attached: 54516374_1231896606960484_1569501253208113152_n.jpg (500x370, 41K)

Attached: 32178238_1032650783567573_3191364149233844224_n.jpg (640x640, 77K)

checked.

You’re systematically turning the west into eggshell stepping softies and we are surrounded by hungry wolves waiting for a sign of weakness.

But you don’t care because you’re convinced the policies that you learned were “correct” are bullet proof.

Safe spaces aren't safe for conservatives.

No one will attack us when we we are willing to welcome everyone in. A utopia of all races will mean that there is no incentive for ANYONE to attack.

Noob detected.

Only SJWs & normies care about "safe spaces" & "trigger warnings" Here in Jow Forums, there is no such thing. You want to find people who are so hyper-sensitive to care about safe spaces, trigger warnings, & other useless SJW-related crap, then go to Tumblr or Reddit.

You won't find normies & SJWs here. Your opinion means very little to us.

You know how "War of the Worlds" ends? Imagine that, except instead of "sticks and stones", words are hurting you.
People live for the purposes of growth. If you are not in the process of emotionally growing, then please crawl into a hole and die to free up resources for the rest of us.

>safe spaces
don't care
>trigger warnings
don't care
>what exactly is it that bothers you guys so much?
not bothered at all

The people’s of the east have long memories and everyone wants the throne. They will attack us when we let them in specifically because the same people letting them in do not expect it.

Why are Liberals such fucking cucks?

Fuck you & your diversity.

Okay, now I know this is bait. Saged.

We don’t get the same treatment do we? We are basically being treated like terrorists because we don’t agree with you. Most of us are law abiding citizens who keep our opinion’s to ourselves but every week I read in the paper that we are the biggest threat to the world, and how evil white, straight people are. My religion (European Paganism) is seen as hate speech and Christianity is not far behind. How the fuck would you feel?

There is no utopia of all races. The only time in human history where multiple people of many different backgrounds have lived harmoniously is under strict dictatorship (Babylon/Persia/Egypt) or while holding an ideal near and dear to their heart that their neighbor shares. (America/your own country.) Before you leap up and shout “ah hah!” I regret to inform you that the American Dream is dead and so is the dream of the west. We killed it with a lack of morals feeding a system that depends on them. This is regretful because there was a time when we could accept your tired and your poor huddled masses, but that time is over because the tired poor huddled masses evade taxes, commit crime, and disrespect the host country.

It does to a degree.

This.

God its leafs like you that give the rest of us a shitty rep on Jow Forums fuck off faggot

Bullying is the cure for autism.
Autism is literally just a parent not beating the weird out of their kid.

>If we don't agree with you we must accept your ridiculous strawman

>strawman strawman strawman
Take your faggy bait and shove it up your ass, you poof.

Liberals fail to understand that a hard right turn would allow us the breathing room to start social programs, but they’re not willing to take a chance.
Right wingers are the same way, except historically right wingers are correct in their vindictive hoarding of their beliefs.

The place i work does this. Female ceo. Place is going straight to shit, with all the non-retards expected to cover for the fucking idiots. Infuriating. Never hated co-workers like this before.

>Disagreement or vigorous debate = bullying
Could you BE a bigger faggot?
I'm not saying neck yourself, but it'd be better for everybody if you, and everybody like you was dead.

There will never be a utopia. Its not because of white males, or capitalism, etc. Its because of humanity, there has never been a utopian tribe, city, state, nation, group of nations etc. Humankind is not capable of a Utopia. Though you probably don't believe which is fine the only utopia will be that of God's creation. That is what gets me about the left and this fucking dream of a utopia. Humans can barely get along with the people they or their own personhood, and you think you can get groups of people that are giant fucking gulfs of different together and a smile and a handshake and the guns of the state will make everything beautiful and sublime. Utopian think is an illness.

>Humans can barely get along with the people they love or their own selves.

"Utopia" means "nowhere" idiot. You're making a parody out of yourself by using that term

Declaring a space as a “safe-space” assumes some kind of enforcement action for perceived violations of that space. Therein lies the problem, since it gives whatever cabal is in authority too much power over other people even to the point of controlling what thoughts and feelings they are allowed to express. Truly a dystopian nightmare.

discord
(O)---|19|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)