Scenario: The US government all of a sudden cuts ties with Israel, US is no longer allies with Israel...

Scenario: The US government all of a sudden cuts ties with Israel, US is no longer allies with Israel. How does Israel respond

Attached: aLgPMV5_700b.jpg (643x962, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kvetching

They all die in a sea of Palestinian fire

They find a new sugar daddy.

Attached: 1551680705062.jpg (625x482, 68K)

Samsung option
Artificial economic crisis
Use other puppets from EU and Asia against the USA
Leak all their blackmail files

They would attack the fuck out of our infrastructure and pretend it's "white supremacists" while selling as many of our secrets as possible to everyone in the globe. Also, elected officials would start being offed at public venues.

oh god ANYTHING BUT THE SAMSUNG OPTION!!!!!!!!!

kek

This. Aside from complications that the various dual-citizens in the upper echelons of power represent, at the point OP describes most of Isreal's resources would go towards destabilizing, de-legitimizing and disabling the United States.

S
A
U
L
wtf

them milkers tho

Attached: IMG-20181109-WA0083.jpg (500x374, 28K)

Bomb another US ship and sell more American missiles to China.

If humanity dies I wouldn't give a shit, you deserved it because you were stupid enough to let (((they))) take over. The planet and the other beings here would be destroyed unfairly, though.

They will have moved on to a new host to parasitize

absolutely will never happen because
1. Jew bankers that really control America
2.Jews control the media
3. the last president who defied Israel got a bullet in the head.

so you can be a good goyim and take the shekels or be destroyed by the media, shut out of banking or potentially end up with a bullet.
sorry folks but the US is 100% under zionist occupation. they've altered the nation so much that it's unrecognizable. there are no political solutions, the only way to be free of ZOG is when they flee after that they killed the host.

it will happen because the multicultural racial equity shit they need in order to operate is a society killer. when the collapse happens they will be on the 1st flight to Israel or moving on to the next host. my bets would be Argentina or New Zealand

They would have to nuke us, because their country isn't big enough to survive even the most meager of attacks.

Scenario.

Shapiros sister tied up on a bed, gagged with her panties down her throat, clothes pegs on her nipples and me tit fucking her huge Khazar milkers.

this. but also wailing

They cry "AntiSemitism" and nobody gives a shit because the US was the only one swayed by that nonsense in the first place.

Go hat in hand to China or Russia.

Attached: 1543554650201.png (635x469, 535K)

Here you go pathetic loser

Attached: ben shapiro sister meme.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Imagine the US pulling one of these bad boys out, israel BTFO

Attached: 81R+5Mv9jkL._SX522_.jpg (522x564, 29K)

truly, the Samsung option is the option Mossad has to spy thru our smart TVs and use the TV media to ramp up massive FF's & shilling ops in the US. Like they do now, but bigger and jewier.

lol fucking EU declares war on the US

>Scenario: The US government all of a sudden cuts ties with Israel, US is no longer allies with Israel. How does Israel respond
It would never happen because US government is controlled by jews.

>How does Israel respond
They get on their knees and beg for mercy

Attached: yee.jpg (1443x1699, 1.57M)

Okay the scenario is what happens, not whether it's possible.

you'll have to give me a way better proof that it's her user

discord
(O)---|10|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

I mean just fucking Sampson us then you stupid fucking Jews, make everyone's day. that would have to be the stupidest fucking zeroing out of yourselves ever, like wow now none of you will EVER exist again because you like nuked everything out of stubborn insecurity

You realize the scenario in your pic has happened already right? And the Israelis BTFO a every single mudslime.

Kvetching and calling us all the time leaving passive aggressive messages on our answering machine

The volume of the cries of ANTISEMITISM reaches deafening levels & drowns out all other sound. Masses of people wake up from sweaty nightmares with one thought: ANTISEMITISM. All fictional characters have fourth wall breaking moments in every TV show & movie where they turn to the camera & monologue about antisemitism & how any negative statements about giving billions to Israel counts as it (interwoven with horror stories from the Holocaust).

>Samsung option
This is one of those accidental typos that drowns out any point you might have had.
My fucking sides.

Yeah, but think about what that radiation would do to their neighbors. It'd be an all-around win.

Huge areolas are disgusting and national geographic tier niggerish

Probably the most likely outcome

Ok here

Attached: 20190328_231201.png (634x468, 465K)

That nose tho

Awful nipples. Those things will be hanging down like her jew nose and earlobes in a couple years

What a flaming faggot America has

Hubba bubba

There would be a "new study" that there were millions more Jewish holocaust victims

checked
I'm dead.

assuming that a president lives long enough to pull it off.
assuming the president who did this was popular.
I think that the (((central bankers))) would crash the economy. the media would blame the president and try to work the public into a frenzy. that president would be impeached and removed from office. Mossad would fabricate some kind of bullshit which our ABCs would use to indict the former president. he'd end up in prison and the support to Israel would be immediately reinstated.

sorry but the US is a ZOG puppet until they destroy this nation and move on to the next.

>assuming that a president lives long enough to pull it off
This is how I knew Trump was no different; he was allowed to live & actually got the Republican nod.

Israel would cease to exsist !

>while selling as many of our secrets as possible to everyone in the globe.

They do this already.

this but i'd put the samson option last on the list in the event they fail to screw us over with the other 3

>samsung lel

based
faggot(s)

i think they'd frame moslems not white supremacists. we'd have to reason to go back to protecting israel if there were a bunch of white nationalist terrorist attacks here. but we would if they were moslems from iran or isis in the middle east since, since we would theoretically attack them there.

Looks like a psychotic man with incredible jugs

>implying you wouldn't fondle them
yall niggas gay

>we'd have to reason
i mean we'd have no reason to go back to protecting israel if there were a bunch of white nationalist terrorist attacks here

> accidental
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Thats just not possible without a very bloody civil war user. Thats how tightly kikes got you by your gentile testicles. :-)

SrBBaQYU- looks like joji had a sex change

China will step into the gap.

But Israel has no incentive to blame the Muslims because US-Israel ties are cut in the OP scenario so the US wouldn't protect israel

the Dimona letter is what sealed JFK's fate and that was the last president that opposed them.
Trump is definitely zogged, that was never really in question. you can't run for high office or be in any high positions without making a deal with the devil.

however this doesn't mean that he can't do some good, he just isn't the savior that a lot of people want him to be. no elected official ever will be as long as the Jews control the money. from that stems all of their power.

absolutely fucking dead right now.

discord
(O)---|6|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

tells there tribesman at the fed to raise interest rates to 6 percent tomorow
crash the US economy
and Crown there first jewish president

Attached: 15z8z7.jpg (794x794, 66K)