I Like Trump Until I Hear Him

I’ve been so amped about this report this week. I feel so fucking vindicated for seeing right through the stupidity of it all. So I took some time to watch the broadcast from Grand Rapids and... what a fucking clown this guy is.

I had been ignoring politics for the last 3 months so I forgot.

I know it’s all an act, but that actually makes it worse in my eyes. It like something (((they))) would do, and do do. How do you tamper your support when it’s all so fucking dumb?

I know this is clown world and we need a clown to fight it, but honestly:

Attached: 46E8286F-6912-4B24-8A5D-C6D86242270C.jpg (800x538, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-claims-progress-for-promises-unfulfilled-20190305-story.html
politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629
washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-us-border-official-the-breaking-point-has-arrived-with-100-000-encounters-in-march
nytimes.com/2019/03/06/us/politics/us-trade-deficit.html
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-mar-lago-asks-hire-61-additional-foreign/story?id=56410651
canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/news/2017/04/government_of_canadastrengthenstemporaryforeignworkerprogramthro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6u6t5Nfus
fortune.com/2019/01/11/trump-h1b-visa-tweet/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/426198-trump-defends-immigration-proposal-against-amnesty-criticism-from
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#metoo

Trump is actually a fairly good public speaker despite some of his oddities. You are just a retarded elitist shill. Obama read a teleprompter like a cult leader.

Imagine thinking Donald Trump is a good orator.

Attached: 34543.jpg (587x645, 65K)

His voters are so dumb, none of them even know he betrayed his most important promise to reduce visa slaves. Our country is wrecked, regardless of how he talks.

Campaign Trump:
>The influx of foreign workers holds down salaries, keeps unemployment high, and makes it difficult for poor and working class Americans — including immigrants themselves and their children — to earn a middle class wage. … We need companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office not USCIS [U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services].

President Trump:
>I’m changing. I’m changing. We need highly skilled people in this country, and if we can’t do it, we’ll get them in. But, and we do need in Silicon Valley, we absolutely have to have.

Attached: 1480900207761.png (618x685, 362K)

Yeah I’ll admit I voted for Trump. I got memed just like everybody. But after 2 years of this insanity I’m thinking ‘My God, what have we done?’. I can’t believe we let this goofball get the nuclear codes. We need to vote for Hilary in 2020 to save Amerikkka. City people voted for Hilary. Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for orange Cheeto Blormf.

>Tonefagging
Shill detected.

Your seething, irrational hatred can't be masked, no matter how much of our (((jargon))) you learn.

Please leave.

Trump's only big cabinet goy is a fucking Rothschild banker. His name is Wilbur Ross, he bailed out Trump in the 1990's. Trudeau has done a better job on the border (and arguably even immigration) than Trump.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

U barely realize this? Anyone with a brain knows he is a joke. Pol only likes him because he says stupid shit

Trump works to maintain illusions of progress, as his main promises go unfulfilled
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-claims-progress-for-promises-unfulfilled-20190305-story.html

>Yet the bill included just $1.375 billion to construct new bollard fencing on 55 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border — far short of the $5.7 billion he demanded. So far, the only construction underway has been repairs to existing stretches of wall, built under his predecessors.

Attached: 1553460128458.jpg (650x843, 155K)

This guy is responsible for bringing in 1.6 million immigrants a year! Nothing like this ever happened during the Obama years

Your bad memes are so obvious, Muhammad.

He's not particularly eloquent, but he also doesn't stumble or interrupt his speech with too much hem and hawing, too many umms and hmms.

Trump ad-libs that he wants legal immigrants in 'the largest numbers ever'
politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629

>“Legal immigrants enrich our nation and strengthen our society in countless ways,” the president said. “I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally.”

Attached: 1527758468899.png (719x513, 584K)

You’re not fooling anyone. Or maybe you’re just trolling us really well?

Attached: D679C5CC-3C8D-43BD-AFBF-A5B2AB22B6DE.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

He was deported because he's guilt of war crimes.

What a great argument. 95% of the border crossers don't get deported in the USA. At least Trudeau deports 30%.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

But you faggots came from r*ddit..

Attached: 1549427146651.jpg (1023x978, 228K)

enjoyed the rally, started getting those 2016 feels. what the fuck are you talking about

Hes being ironic

Top US border official: 'The breaking point has arrived,' with 100,000 encounters in March
washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-us-border-official-the-breaking-point-has-arrived-with-100-000-encounters-in-march

>The top U.S. border official said Wednesday the number of people encountered and apprehended at the southern border will top 100,000 in March, the highest amount reported in one month in 12 years.

Attached: 1551621763289.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

>Yang: 0%

>Trump is actually a fairly good public speaker

Perhaps for the crowd that actually listens to his verbal diarrhea.

In Blow to Trump, America’s Trade Deficit in Goods Hits Record $891 Billion
nytimes.com/2019/03/06/us/politics/us-trade-deficit.html

>America’s trade deficit in goods with the rest of the world rose to its highest level in history last year as the United States imported a record number of products, including from China, widening the deficit to $891.3 billion and delivering a setback to President Trump’s goal of narrowing that gap.

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Daily reminder the Trump supporters on this board watch fox news. I want you to let that sink in for a moment.....

He was a good orator. Trump? No.

Attached: 1551960786945.jpg (866x900, 126K)

You either need to have a 150+ IQ or a 90- IQ to love his speeches. In the former category, I can attest that his thought patterns resonate with me.

Basically you need to have the attention span and critical thinking skills to follow him all the way back to the main point, which he always makes/answers, or just be a rural and suburban retard.

Support of Trump always came due to his policies not his speaking ability or his personal morals. The fact is he totally failed to deliver on his policies. Yes it's nice that he has been vindicated against the (retarded) charges of being a "Russian agent" but that hardly matters when he isn't opposing the Neocon wars. He isn't shutting down the border and deporting all illegals. He isn't doing much of anything that he promised to do.

>You either need to have a 150+ IQ or a 90- IQ to love his speeches
Which one are you?

Attached: 1517041347958.png (633x758, 132K)

Of course, he appeals to dumbfucks. Heres a pic of you.

Attached: images.png (220x229, 8K)

>In the former category, I can attest that his thought patterns resonate with me.

Leaf/10.

>Daily reminder the Trump supporters on this board watch fox news. I want you to let that sink in for a moment.....
I can hear your vagina through my monitor user
this thread is full of faggots except for OP is a faggot and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Never used plebbit, leaf. Just know that the day if the rake is nigh

This.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x632, 66K)

Kek a leaf voted for Trump?

Putting together the word tons”tone” and “fag” makes you gay. Turning it into. Verb makes me think you wish Michael Jackson licked your anus.

You a fucking embarrassment and it explains your parents divorce.

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago asks to hire 61 additional foreign workers using visa program
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-mar-lago-asks-hire-61-additional-foreign/story?id=56410651

>There’s "help wanted" at The Trump Organization’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida. But the company is looking outside of the United States to fill 61 open positions at what the President often refers to as the “Winter White House.” The server positions will pay $12.68 per hour, and cooks will make $13.31 an hour.

Attached: Screenshot_147.jpg (614x220, 31K)

Compare Hitler, Goebbels or Mosley to Trump and ironically he's not even close to being as good as them

See what I mean about even Trudeau being better than Trump?
canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/news/2017/04/government_of_canadastrengthenstemporaryforeignworkerprogramthro.html

>Budget 2017 is the next step in the Government of Canada's long-term plan to create jobs and strengthen the middle class. As part of its plan to grow the Canadian economy, the Honourable Patty Hajdu, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour, and the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, today announced that the Government will improve the Temporary Foreign Worker program by bringing in new requirements for employers seeking to hire foreign workers.

Attached: 34534543543.jpg (300x225, 14K)

This is actually true in a way. Trump is this man, consistent on this stuff for over 30 years:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6u6t5Nfus

He's also a professional wrestler. He's playing a character to whip up the masses.

This is the dichotomy of these performances.

Is anyone going to acknowledge that OP has ONE POST? Don’t fall for slide threads.

Sage

Keep seeing these shill divisive posts but you guys need to try harder.

No shit, unemployment went down so it's no longer as big of a problem.

America attracts the best talent from the entire world which in turn keeps us way ahead of everyone else. Having merit-based immigration for people that we actually want here is a no-brainer, especially now that unemployment is hitting record lows.

>unemployment
goddamn fucking retard, it's the tens of millions of neets outside the labor pool, not that horseshit number

Yes, leafs routinely vote in your elections. Deal with it. It’s not hard either. Even lots of Mexicans manage to do it too.

You don't have a point base merit immigration system because the GOP have blocked it for the past 40 years. Trump is trying to give H1bs citizenship so they can bring over their entire families.

Attached: 7676876786.jpg (1140x403, 123K)

Trump Vows Changes to H1-B Visa Program For Skilled Immigrants
fortune.com/2019/01/11/trump-h1b-visa-tweet/

>Trump said holders of H1-B visas by professionals could “rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship.”

Attached: h1b-2017.png (662x554, 27K)

This. Almost everything he says has a double meaning.

Trump defends immigration proposal against 'amnesty' criticism from conservatives
thehill.com/homenews/administration/426198-trump-defends-immigration-proposal-against-amnesty-criticism-from

>Trump tweeted "It is a 3 year extension of DACA. Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally."

Attached: 54654654.jpg (216x234, 8K)

the rural and suburban retard thing wasn't really a meme. he whips retards into a frenzy. a much better meme than man

If he's speaking off the cuff he can get up there. It's only when he reads off a teleprompter he sounds staccato and unnatural. It's like the opposite of Obama, who would stutter like a dumbbell off prompter.

That's not a secret dumbfuck, but a leaf voting for Trump is pretty fucking hilarious if true. What county did you vote in?

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1514121878795.png (889x590, 693K)

Attached: 1523376214453.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

The economy during the obummer years was shit. A lot of illegals actually left. Now with lots of jobs and lots of money to be made, they are coming back. The minimum wage is 15 usd in the USA. In Central America, most work all day for 8 dollars. It is all about money. Now if he really wanted to do something, he would tax remittances to central America.