New study finds no test score gap between whites and multiracial students

>Multiracial students are more likely to come from poorer families than single race students
>Despite this, multiracial children are testing as well as whites, suggesting that multiracial students are, in fact, more intelligent than whites

google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/research/multi-racial-adolescents-show-no-test-score-gap-with-whites/amp/

White nationalists btfo

Attached: 44B59362-6046-47E7-8F90-FEA77EF6F688.jpg (750x1091, 474K)

>My analysis is of data for 12th grade students from the National Assessment of Education Progress (NAEP). This is the largest nationally representative sample of cognitive performance in the United States, with approximately, 47,000 students (1.5 percent of all students) in public and private schools taking the exam. Of test-takers, about 2 percent (roughly 1000 students) are multiracial

This proves how powerful the white seed is.

What’s the definition of multiracial?

That's a breddy racist study desu. Why does the left always accuse everyone else of what they're doing themselves?

Attached: 1550689921283.jpg (499x768, 84K)

>Multi-racial
>99.9% of the time it's mixed race whites succeeding.
White race is best race.

That’s a massive sample size. The Minnesota transracial adoption study, which is used by many of you as evidence of race realism, had only 50 multiracial participants.

Doesn't mean that mixed racers shouldn't be purged.

>having the same test results as whites means you're more intelligent than whites
Gold in mental gymnastics

Except iq shows mulattos still lower iw than whites

But don't pure 100% rice asians test better that we honkeys? Why are we the measuring stick?

>race and IQ don't exist bigot
>now look at how much smarter these people are than you

Attached: 8e896823a0e3e11beecffb03d970da49--sweet-memes-reaction-pictures.jpg (736x522, 32K)

I bet they're all hapas.

If mutts are so superior then why is Brazil such a shithole?

Tests are only useful if they are IQ proxies. Modern high school tests are designed to not stress talent or intelligence at all, focusing on the ability to follow instructions.

More fake science.

>Race isn't real but actually race mixing produces genetically superior offspring and lack of immigration causes too much genetic closeness.

Tests purposely designed not to be g loaded mean literally nothing.

You believe something written by a Jew? You fucking retard. Lurk more

>Taking data from 12th grade students after all the really dumb niggers are weeded out.
Very (((clever))) user

Attached: 1551452273799s.jpg (125x109, 3K)

Okay cool so then there's no reason for Affirmative Action to exist. Nice job.

>tfw they've finally watered the tests down enough that everyone can score well.

This and only this
High schoolers are so unprepared for college because of this it's not even funny

>Rothwell
Every fucking time.

Taking it at face value, which is a big step given the author, it would seem to be true.
It should be noted that on multiple occasions he uses data from the school level, rather than individual reoprting, and if using individual reporting the gap grows (while remaining "relatively" small). However, it should be said that schools inflating grades especially of nonwhites is an ever-present issue--schools with nogs are notorious in my area (mid atlantic) for doing so, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are local directives which investigate schools that have large gaps, to the point where there is a strong incentive to remove them by any means available.

I chafe at the idea of reflexively calling anything I don't like "fake". So I'll tentatively say that there's probably some merit to be found here. Still, there is a large motivator for tweaking with the data, and it's not going to be easy to independently verify, and the idea that
>"The author did not receive financial support from any firm or person for this article or from any firm or person with a financial or political interest in this article. They are currently not an officer, director, or board member of any organization with an interest in this article."
is laughable.

This all misses the point, though, which is that races are different and those differences should be preserved in each race. If whites were at the bottom of the barrel in terms of IQ, I'd still support a white ethnostate because I want to see the white race survive. This has nothing to do with "contributions" or "improvement".

They're not "mixed whites", they're nonwhites.

That might actually be the case--grade inflation is rampant everywhere, not just among nonwhites.

So that once they've finished using the stick to measure white man they can use it to hit him for oppressing the precocious little half-castes.

>yellas are smarter than pureblood negroes.
New knowledge, when?

octoroons and whiter

Jonathan (((Rothwell))) again?

Attached: 1553788280992.png (1258x840, 190K)

Show Asian mutt that's naturally going to bring the iq up abit

Probably because they made the tests so easy so black and browns can pass

Attached: 1551915045996.jpg (768x1024, 118K)