What is his problem?

Sorry Trump, but Mexico is a sovereign country and we determine who enter or not to our country, we aren't your backyard anymore.

Attached: trump7.jpg (489x209, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should start shipping you all of our prison niggers

>Mexico is a sovereign country
Be serious

delete the word prison and I agree

He misspelt Sombrero

Skydiving prison niggers over mexican cities
Oof sorry ese i dropped mein negroids

>Republicans control congress for 2 years
>It's Mexico and the democrats fault for not stopping illegal immigration and drug smuggling

When people cut through your country to illegally enter another, you ARE responsible. If you can't comprehend this, you're not a real country.

pinche indios sudaca pendejo

Unfortunately we don't live in a dictatorship.

When we close the border they will live in your country, probably Tijuana. So then we make them go to tourist destinations so people will go “fuck, Mexico used to be a nice place to vacation but not now” then your economy will collapse even more.

Attached: A5FC8970-E461-4FBD-83D8-074485D05593.jpg (602x425, 101K)

>failed narcostate of impoverished mestizos
>not even having good restaurants like california
>“Sovereign” “country”

>They are all talk and no action.
POT MEET KETTLE

I still can't get over how half of their country was fooled by Trump into thinking we'd pay their wall lmao

Attached: 1539645312451.gif (512x512, 624K)

What part of make America Great Again, don't you understand?

Actually that is a good idea.

whatever happened to halting remittances? go for the fucking jugular, Mexico would stop immigration o v e r n i g h t. we could also tax the shit out of that to build the wall ASAP.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, that Trump isn't even remotely threatening that. how can he and all his advisers be so fucking blind?

>sovereign country
you spelled "failed state" wrong

Cut all trade with Mexico and bleed them dry. I've heard enough of these bean-peasants.

Attached: 380609_1_.jpg (250x188, 58K)

i dont believe you actually have any say in anything juan

Mexico is a narco state dumb fuck. How many political candidates were murdered last year?

Why can't you guys control your southern border?

Hundreds Billions of usd are sent to Guatemala, el Salvador and Honduras every year. Tax free.

OP is a gay fag.

How many political candidates were murdered last year? You misspelled narco state

>a sovereign country
>a sovereign country
>a sovereign country

hahaha

Just wait until we close the southern border. Watch the whole of your economy, from tourism to agriculture, absolutely evaporate overnight.

It's not that they can't, user

Cartel owned "country"

Attached: 1553716281024.webm (264x480, 2.93M)

There is no reason for beaner mud in our actually developed country.

Based Nieto even said on national TV "I am not paying for that fucking wall"

If there any problem Russia will help us, Hail Russia

Trump could impose taxes on remittances at any time. He hasn't done it because he doesn't want to do anything to discourage immigration, legal or illegal.

>Sorry

Attached: 1455076820551 - Copy.jpg (750x750, 57K)

talk like that is how you get your northern border completely shut down, which would cause your country to collapse in a week

Russia can't even help themselves.

digz confirm border at southern US will be closed

And we're talking about Peña fucking Nieto. A complete fucking joke of a president.

Attached: 1491170055985.jpg (478x463, 158K)

Lel injoy flesh eat backteria people camps hanging around when they’re enevitably denied us entry

>>Country full of landscapers
You're definitely our backyard

Attached: jhgfrtyhjj.jpg (468x351, 23K)

The fuck you are. We give your worthless country billions in foreign aid every year. If we so much as whisper the word "jump" you better be on your feet screaming "how high" until we tell you we'retired of watching you jump, and don't you fucking forget it.

>What is his problem
You. Keep your trash in your own "country".

lets go to war mexico.
USA vs you. maybe we'll take the whole area we gave to you back and kick you all across the new border for forgetting you are mexico.
you live off of our garbage, you are nothing without us.
You are this continents Africa and the most dangerous country in the world to visit aside from syria. (UN security council ranking)
not north korea, not haiti, not libya or liberia, not yemen, not the republic of congo, ghana, not even zimbabwe.
mexico. the toilet of the west.
we should empty out your smelly shithole and give it to the white south africans. they'd be way better neighbors.

Attached: 1550956890132.jpg (703x419, 71K)

If Israel says open borders for your country, then the borders will be wide open!
That's your president policy, enjoy your multiculturalism.

>all talk and no action

LOL

Sounds like Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador need some freedom .

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Not for long .

fucking russia has a goddman GDP less than texas. they know they cannot save you from the USA. nobody can. nobody even wants to.
the world does not respect mexico, nobody does.

Attached: 1451093843133.jpg (1280x990, 346K)

This is good you retards need to pick your fucking battles then you’ll all be crying when we get a Democrat present and they will welcome illegals

Honestly, when are we going to annex everything north of the canal?

Attached: beerfrog.gif (273x271, 1.73M)

We need to close our border, our banks and any money transfers to central America and Mexico.

They pay off the federales to get on la Bestia and to use the roads for transit.
We should carpet bomb Mexico.

come on in boys, I'm sure everything will work out great and there will be no consequences.
nobody is tired of your shit, after all you are doing the jobs we don't want right?
eating the food we don't want, wearing the clothes we don't want, being the people we don't want. you do it all!

come on over and bring all your smelly spic siblings and nino's. We don't want mexico empty for some reason I promise.
Oh I can't wait.

Does anyone ever notice how Q user only gives a shit about the kike power struggle between the Jews supporting Bibi/Trump and the Jews supporting Mossad? How come Q NEVER posts about the border? Or how Trump has walked back his promise to end DACA? Or how Trump has increased the number of H1B1 visas coming into the country?

Attached: 1.png (594x206, 14K)

we have fun around here

You’re not our backyard. You’re the patch of dirt and garbage just past our property line. Fucking shitskin faggot.

Someone give me the rundown on what the gif shows. I can never work up the courage to watch this savage shit.

>may close the boarder

Fuck this guy, jfc. WE ELECTED YOU TO DO ONE FUCKING THING, YOU NIGGER!

The executive can unilaterally enforce boarder controls. He could literally put the military at the boarder and fuck these invaders up.

say it with me
CLOWN WORD
>cant build wall
>gives 35 billion to israel
>10 billion to latin niggers
>meanwhile they pay for it by indebting your children with 8% interest student loan debt
AHAHahahAHAHahahAHAHa

Attached: trump and congress give aid to mexico.png (1536x790, 105K)

They were sawing the guy's face off

Unlike us, mexicans would probably kill and harvest the organs for tortilla money.

You're still our septic tank though, buried in the backyard.

>s-surely Trump will close the b-boarder t-this time!

Your nothing more than a cartel balkanized shit hole.
Can't wait for Trump to announce a national bounty on all you shit-skinned invaders so I can send my kids to college with funds from your demise.

Attached: Mecha-Trump.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Win win to me

>just like Israel

Oh wait..

you talk all that bs until Trump closes the border, then most companies flee your country and youre in a economic depression

you cant even with Venezuela...

retarded mexicans you country is run by china and druglords trump might as well fucking set open fire to anybody walking in the desert

He should just close it so he can just shut the fuck up. But he won't cause he's a pussy who is all talk.

>rednecks are starting to doubt Rabbi Trump again
>better threaten mexico again
kek, what a sad guy

>Sorry Trump, but Mexico is a sovereign country and we determine who enter or not to our country
Read it again Paco. He's talking about mexico letting stupid brown monkeys travel thru mexico and into the USA. Read it very slow Paco.

;_;

Spic logic doesnt make sense. No wonder Mexico is shit

Illegals streaming across the border, he closes border. Uniparty runs to amenable fed district court, blocks his order.
He throws hands in air: "I tried guys!"
We've seen this movie more times than LOTR.
MAGA

you will change your tune when US border closes.

discord
(O)---|20|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

i hope the border is shut
permanently
mexico has nothing to offer that we cant live without
and we should send back all the illegals

>implying subhumans can have a “country”

It’s simply unconquered land full of local fauna

Border has no “a” in it. You are not boarding anything. Learn English you fuck.

we should send some whites too, mosty (((well you know the ones, gotta police our race too though)))

>hundreds of politicians murdered every year
Checks out
Mexico is americas future

What difference does it make they all go there eventually anyway

The Mexicans in the USA would skin you alive faggot.

Okay, but fuck you anyway.