Describe the healthcare system in your country with an image

Attached: 215FF193-C5F6-45FD-AC15-89ED81429039.jpg (778x1126, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it is the real thing.

Attached: fila-atendimento-sus-201110241.jpg (440x300, 40K)

Canada under Justin Trudeau's horrific Obamacare system

Attached: HealthCanada.jpg (800x532, 157K)

Attached: 1553016202246.jpg (1126x645, 185K)

Attached: Happy Merchant.gif (504x566, 12K)

That's 6 images. I bet you make shitty obnoxious WEGs.

The complete opposite is true though. In the US emergency rooms are legally required to provide you services regardless of ability to pay.

Me on the left.

Yeah but you'll be thrown into prison for a long time if you don't have money, right? Also, do you come out of prison with a debt to pay or is it cleared?

Attached: Lewd9.jpg (527x543, 54K)

Its not the doctor flipping the patient off.
Its the insurance company.
A neck wound like that would be treated regardless of coverage anyway. No hospital in the history of the US has turned away someone with a mortal wound. They are not allowed to. Its part of the oath every doctor has to take, and has been law since forever.
I believe it was common law before the US even declared independence actually.

nice trips, based answer

Attached: 9AB65E9A-6EF0-4350-8A73-287941B0EEBE.jpg (640x640, 70K)

No, you can literally tell the hospital to fuck off if you can't pay. First they'll try to negotiate a lower price but typically homeless or illegals will get away with paying nothing and the hospital just asks the Gov for reimbursement.

>t. worked in an ER

Every hospital in the country has a charity that will pay for pretty much your entire treatment

Also you would most likely go bankrupt before going to jail for unpaid bills

Oh, that's incredible. Does this only happen with mortal wounds or they act like that with any kind of treatment? Like broken bones, cut fingers, those stuff

>OPs image is exactly the opposite of what the problem is
Everyone point and laugh at this stupid faggot

hilarious picture op

Attached: 1553647379015.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

>shamelessly stealing a Joan Cornella comic with no credit
Hope the person that posted this got AIDS

Literally anything. It's why our statistics on the costs of illegal immigration are so skewed. Illegals can pay nothing for healthcare if they use the ERs instead of primary care doctors.

>What healthcare?

Attached: 1545212085661.jpg (3500x2333, 701K)

>be me on Government health care
>dental taken care of
>eye surgery free
>ER visits for when I nearly cut my finger off FREE FUCKING FREE!!!

People who bitch about the US health care benefits arn't actually on them. They work great... so long as your poor.

Attached: proctologist.gif (400x225, 1.53M)

My medication was 800$ and I only paid 20$

Niggers soaking up all the white peoples’ healthcare?

I wish I was the czar of healthcare I bet I could actually implement a pretty good system if I had all the power. Some kind of mixed single payer system with a mandatory healthcare savings account for all citizens that they actually control like a 401k. Doctors have to discuss prices with patients and present them with catalogues of what everything costs. Get rid of lthe American medical association and making licensing more simple and something the state issues. Make it so that a simple contract ensures that doctors cannot be sued for trying to do their job. All kinds of shit could be done. What we have now is just retarded.

Literally you don't have to pay shit. If rack up some insane bill just don't pay it. They will either never collect it or (if you bother to even call them) they'll put you on an interest free payment plan of $1 a year for a million years.

Source: Took 7 years to pay $700 for appendix operation that I could have literally paid in cash.

Attached: f96.jpg (614x407, 43K)

Whenever anybody suggests we should privatise the National Health Service

Attached: FD0DB3B5-B812-4B6D-93FA-70A7911C4F33.jpg (640x347, 51K)

Illegals should be turned away at ERs. Real citizens are dying every day because illegals exclusively go to ERs and cause long wait times.

This.

This is the ironic thing about the "medicare for all" thing. If they would speak logically about it and fucking Bernie Sanders wasn't going "I DEMAND FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE!" then they could pass some bill that would let you go to a normal doctor or one of those stupid 'patient first' places for free vs the ER and probably save BILLIONS of dollars a year in tax money.

fake news

USA

Attached: 1522274564940.png (998x774, 1.67M)

That doesn't make it much better, though.

Most people don't even go to the ER during serious accidents due to an inability to pay - they stay home and hope for the best in favor of a $50,000+ hospital bill. Even WITH insurance you're still looking at $5,000+.

All because "muh taxes"

This post makes so little sense I can barely wrap my head around it.

Hey, its working great for America!

Free.

Attached: artoff692.jpg (890x530, 88K)

discord
(O)---|8|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)