Stop eating, white people

stop eating, white people

outline.com/WTD4jw

Attached: 1553828506711.png (628x672, 615K)

>mfw I just literally had Taco Bell Delivered

Attached: 295CED3100000578-3111624-We_all_have_guilty_pleasures_that_last_scoop_of_ice_cream_the_sh-a-1_143346 (634x423, 36K)

From the New York Post? That's a surprise. I thought they were right wing drivel, not left wing drivel.

Sounds iffy. Taco Bell is basically inedible if it's not piping hot.

White people food=actually having so much you provide the rest of the shitskins with it

>203 likes
>1.9k replies
People are getting tired of this shit

the newspeak version

Attached: 1553828752937.png (628x672, 433K)

>new york
You fucking what?

Attached: 1475386018175.png (581x619, 612K)

>tfw every burger i eat increases the chance of mass civil arrest happening
feels good to be a citizen of the only country that matters in the world

everyone knows the real problem is shitskin birthrates. if you want to help the environment then shitskins must be sterilized or at the very least should stop having their reproduction subsidized through redistributive welfare.

The environment is killing white people. Let's fucking kill the environment before it gets us, I say.

They got ratio'd so hard for that.

Better start getting double patties user.
In fact we all should be.. Doubling down.

Damn white people and their...

*shuffles a deck of cards, draws one*

Nutrition

>dat burger looks fucking good

Attached: 1308853348600.jpg (328x398, 42K)

>Data showed that whites produced an average of 680 kilograms of the CO2 each year, attributable to food and drink, whereas Latinx individuals produced 640 kilograms, and blacks 600.
>They also found the diets of white people required 328,000 liters of water on average per year. Latinx used just 307,000 liters, and blacks 311,800.
>Both black and Latinx individuals used more land per capita with 1,770 and 1,710 square meters per year, respectively, than white people with just 1,550.
So its basically the same

>Taco bell
>delivery

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

>niggers and asians overpopulating the planet

>whites make up less than 10% global population

>REE IT'S THE WHITES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM

Meanwhile if we got rid of all of them we would have endless acres for plants and animals.

>standard american diet
>nutritious

pick one.

What about niggers diets? All that cooking oil they just pour down the drain when they're done.

I read the actual study. Niggers and spics per capita each have a bigger impact than whites. Instead, the ignored per capita and went by overall numbers .

Apps dude. Apps

GrubHub and the like.

Mexican and African American obesity rates actually outpace whites now. Go figure.

>our headline isn't exciting enough, everybody has gotten used to read that everything is killing the environment
>let's say it's white people's fault

its the jewish industries that they have marketed to white people that is the problem

again, the jews are at fault, once boomers (the most brainwashed generation) are gone these things will correct themselves

Is this why they have been pushing eating bugs

Blacks eat at McDonald's

they only are pushing eating bugs because it would be an incredibly low cost high profit industry

again, jews

I'll eat cockroach when you can carve me a new york strip out of one.

Yeah, because niggers and spics don't eat like white people with free money, right?

To balance it off we should just get rid of niggers, spics, muslims, chinks, pajeets and jews.

Globohomo promotes veganism

>Latinx
wut

>""""right wing"""" mass media
Sounds like some unicorn tier shit to me

Haha what a crock of shit. When can we start hanging liars in the media?

>jew york anything
>right wing
Even the faggot cops in New York are leftists.

>stop eating, white people
soo i can use my b roll of the holocaust montage with old meat slogans like jews its whats for dinner and jew the other white meat?

Of course they did. They do the same thing with welfare use and then inb4 comparisons of percentages relative to the actual demographics of the country.

Im expected to eat black people?

I went to Taco Bell this afternoon (had a coupon, just a little 10-taco snack) and literally three guys showed up from three different Internet food delivery services while I was waiting for my order.

The oven dogers are turning up the heat, hopefully this redpills the boiling white frog.

(((study)))

It's a linx from ancient Rome.
They're a huge demographic in the Americas.

>apps
>tfw I don't even have a flip phone
God damn I out of touch with ppl today

Attached: u3gh06IasvbjkoiE52_1qKtcxmAEnEedp8q30WSMP5k.png (542x602, 41K)

Calm down, no one is eating white people, we're at the top of the food chain.

>burgers are now a symbol of white supremacy

Spanish is a gendered language, but that is triggering, so instead they invented a crime against linguistics to make it gender neutral

It's always those god damn white people.

best timeline

How many burgers do I have to eat for the ocean to swallow up every shithole nation flooding us with illegal invaders?

I suspect more than one cop got a good career started by hanging around taco bells and making lots of arrests for DWI.

You can't just eat enough to flood them and stop. You have to keep eating to keep them submerged!!

Attached: 936642234.jpg (2220x1080, 1.03M)

Faggot mods ban this guy already. jesus christ 2 weeks of discord dox bait

from my experience that would be for Mcdonalds

>t. ex boyfriend / designated driver of a drunk bitch

Attached: 1535527291483.png (788x699, 21K)

that's a racist comment, you should be ashamed of yourself. You're only allowed to make fun of white people.

No. Get fucked

>You shouldn't have fed him meat. It's raised an artificial spirit in him entirely unsuited for his station in life. He should be kept on gruel!

Gross.

Bro it's questionable if this planet can even sustain 7 billion savages long term. We are so fucked. Eugenics will become absolutely necessary in the near future.

Oh look, it's another "blame wypipo for some stupid innocuous shit" episode.

Attached: teaching evil.png (451x666, 168K)

>degenerate fast food created by capitalist ((civilization)) is white

wat.

Attached: 1385242594-452.jpg (3000x1855, 1.42M)

Have they seen what niggers eat?

Those black people eat so much chicken though.

These are the people that claim you are the people ruining the planet.

Attached: shitskins.jpg (600x450, 78K)

this is good. simple, effective and shocking.
We should start a meme that rewrites these kind of headlines with "kill white people".

Didn't we also start white power?

95% of the plastic pollution in the ocean stems from these 10 rivers.

Notice a geographical pattern?

Attached: top ten polluting rivers.jpg (634x546, 60K)

>when you import shitskins to outvote and eventually kill whitey but then remember shitskins hate women almost as much as they hate whotes so you need to try to forced meme change their gendered language to meet your delusions

>this it's the evil white ppl who recycle bottles, and who get fined for littering and shit that are destroying the planet, not these lovely brown ppl!

Attached: shithole.jpg (643x361, 74K)

dafuq did murica go?