Prairie fever is real

>tfw just want a native bf punish me for taking his land by making me his slave

>tfw he’ll also be my slave because I’m a filthy colonizer

What is wrong with me? I want to get rid of this fetish but white guys have only screws me over. I truly do believe my own race is evil now. And before you ask, I don’t like niggers or arabs or anything nasty like that.

Attached: 0E896BF3-0EA6-41A0-BB9F-2E63A73667CC.jpg (1314x1552, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're gross and are probably a trash person who does mad drugs, just like an Indian.

you know the rule.

you know the rules you stupid bitch, post tits NOW or gtfo >:|

native north american men are essentially mexicans with high cheekbones and diabetes. You won't find a single native north american with the build of a character from a Disney movie, they are massively overweight or skinny fat in almost all instances. Sugar and alcohol did more to destroy natives north americans more than smallpox ever did.

t. North Dakotan

Do you really want to date a mexican with a massive inferiority complex and diabetes?

Diabetes is so bad they have needle disposals in native north american gradeschool bathrooms.

Attached: 1524180423692.jpg (704x663, 115K)

>Diabetes is so bad they have needle disposals in native north american gradeschool bathrooms.
L M F A O

Don't they already have that for all the heroin they do?

Afford heroin?

Colonize a Mexican, they are pretty much the same shit lol, or you can try find a good white boy who isn't a cunt or an incel and actually tries to treat you well... Spaniards and Italians are more likely to act that way.

Is this true?
Fascinating.
I've heard of this in black communities but I've never heard it mentioned in Native Americans before (usually never mentioned at all.)

That's what happens in races that never developed sugar or milk.

Attached: 1536924098979.jpg (228x251, 6K)

No one gives a fuck you degenerate whore

Developed sugar or milk, found the retarded nigger, you can't develope those thinks idiot they are already there, is like saying that Newton created physics, those laws already existed because they are part of nature and life itself.

Post bobs.

Things I meant things, piece of shit Jow Forums

that's what happens when they can't limit themselves, diabetes type 2 is reversible, go fast

We developed animal husbandry based on cattle with lots of dairy consumption. We also focused on extracting sugar from various sources. kys autist.

fpbp

Attached: 1539262245774.png (249x249, 79K)

This.
You're the idiot, spic.

Do we need to even say it? You know the fucking rules, hoe

True, but they have no physical tolerance for it.
That develops from societies being exposed to it for generations.
They would have to limit themselves alot more than Europeans would.

This is what I imagine racist white women are like in America. Defending their land against "invaders" like me. Kinda my fetish.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Absolutely disgusting and I bet you can't even jog a mile much less be a "settler". Seek help please.

Amerinds are worse than blacks

Attached: jDe2Qjrg6z.jpg (650x650, 97K)

>but white guys have only screws me over.
have you tried to stop dating jerks?

that meme about injuns being drunks is not a meme it's fucking true. Indians are either fucking drunk or sleeping on the rez. worthless

Whatever, he is right about the cattle thing and process to extract the sugar, he just made it seem as if they discovered milk like said all the milk and all the sugar, whatever... Why are Americans so bad at insults it actually sounds great to be called a spic lul also grow some balls, this woman clearly what is seeking is attention and a man willing to give that to her, sometimes you have to play their game, I can't even explain it well, but you have to be a player, women fall in love with their ears and with what they read, you have to be a literal con artist and make them feel well.

HA

Attached: 1553303237249.jpg (720x594, 59K)

I even know half-natives raised by white parents and they are alcoholics and drug addicts too. Decent people otherwise (I mean, aside from the fact that they have a massive problem that ruins their lives and the lives of everyone around them). I think that they must definitely have some sort of genetic disposition towards seeking addictions more than other races.

Attached: 8ReadXNR6L.jpg (650x650, 108K)

Okay, yeah.
This guy is clearly retarded.

Attached: 1483865760554.png (300x256, 88K)

I think it's because biologically all this shit is still brand new to them. Native women are also notorious for doing unhealthy shit while pregnant.

Just find a Solutrean First Nation fella.
Mongloids were never native anyways.

Whatever nigger, things will not change with what you think, neither with what I think.

Why don't you like niggers? I heard they were chill.

discord
(O)---|13|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

This. North Dakotan here and natives are basically prairie niggers. Reservations have so much obesity, poverty, drug crime, and violence that its like Harlem with tomahawks and shitty Dodge pickups.

How anyone, much less a woman, can find any full-blooded dirt worshipper physically attractive is bizarre. They're either massively overweight or anorexic, never shower, unemployed, poor, and probably snort oxy behind the local Dennys.

Reading at the state of native Americans in the United States I would tell you to go to Mexico and find someone good? Or find a castizo, I mean, he has indigenous blood right? Or find a white that isn't a cuck that doesn't know how to fucking treat a woman and be romantic and will not leave you just because some shit stupid reason like "Oh I don't like her cats".

The propensity for alcoholism is unappealing, same with child abuse/neglect. Don't forget about the defeat complex ingrained into them thanks to their "exalted" elders and parents. Not to mention the only one you'd probably find acceptable is already pretty bleached. But yeah, go ahead, you totally have "prairie fever".
t. mutt with bleached mutt native extended senpai

I'm a half native and THIS. My people are fucked and retarded alcoholic drug addicts. My mother was crazy and now I'm a drug addict at 25 after having been straight edge up until that point and everything is going topsy turvy on me. Do not associate with natives. Avoid like a plague. White people have utterly destroyed us as a people.

/thread

It doesn't help that they have a defeat complex, and try to drown out being a defeated people with substances.

*senpai = family (originally)
fucking mods and their autos

discord
(O)---|20|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

>mexicans with high cheekbones
Pretty much my Native waifu IRL

>I hate all races
Based.

The OP makes no sense. Why does no one point this out

You need a dominant male in your life.

Turn that around and find a guy who is unashamed to be white and wants to kill to create a white ethnostate. Your psyche is simply seeking to be dominated.

Just a suggestion

Attached: 1550268217148.jpg (537x641, 55K)

What

So the white version of chicks who want you to call them nigger while you fuck them?

And people question the natural subservience of women.

dude ur rather gay

Attached: FB_IMG_1551448114108.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

Fuck the Halifax Regional Police Officer's!

Attached: FB_IMG_1548559044349.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Fuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1550863582147.jpg (1152x2048, 112K)

Fuck this stupid rabbit!

Attached: FB_IMG_1550984592859.jpg (1529x2048, 250K)

Attached: 1553571872561.gif (250x197, 825K)

go hiking in morocco, the natives will "punish" you

Attached: blacked.webm (400x400, 2.92M)