IT'S HAPPENING: MEXICO IS GOING FULL COMIE, MEXICO IS GETTING INVADED

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

HOW IS MEXICO GONNA HANDLE THIS?

Attached: Caravans.jpg (1085x579, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2019/03/14/trump-border-national-emergency-volunteers-1271346
archive.fo/8ui3p
foxnews.com/world/exclusive-former-honduran-lawmaker-denies-guatemala-charge-that-he-helped-orchestrate-migrant-caravan
archive.fo/HmQPN
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/13/guatemala-intel-minister-migrant-caravans-are-well-planned-not-spontaneous/?fbclid=IwAR1YLfea6839rI-iblYAcdOQZ7a0vVphZ1Vx2h7ydl7Lu8mPmqS0IkAN-f8
archive.fo/MIDGT
foxnews.com/world/a-rape-suspect-a-radio-show-host-and-an-immigration-rights-group-are-among-those-linked-to-organizing-central-american-caravans
archive.fo/IfgzL
laprensa.hn/mundo/1258707-410/caravana-migrantes-cubanos-panama-destino-eeuu
archive.fo/0ycra
archive.fo/FXVOy
apnews.com/752da401413644b38c13455a422e4054
archive.fo/q7P1H
yahoo.com/news/u-guatemala-el-salvador-honduras-agree-joint-police-221153583.html
archive.fo/owerd
youtu.be/Yhikni6gZ64
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the companies need the labor

>migrants
>not invaders
communist rag

aS LoNG As tHEy coMe heAr LEgaLy

Attached: potatoTrumps.jpg (618x1079, 87K)

Have mexicans been redpilled on illegal immigration after all these caravans bringing in hobos and even more crime?

If tripps: strafing gunships
If quaads: machete squads
If singles: they get in

Man you guys push this meme hard. Durka Durka, eh bro?

The Mexican government is being (((bribed))) to let the caravans through.

George Soros remembered to bribe the cartels this time

I totally forgot about the migrant caravan. What the fuck happened to that? It seems to have been memoryholed.

you think mostly venezualien?

No, the Mexicans literally use them to send their garbage people up here.

another Soros Siege Caravan

The same way they handled all the last ones? Demoralizing them along the way with shit conditions, rape, and murder.

what's the next step in your master plan?

Dude it's still ongoing. There's now over a million cases in backlog at the immigration courts. The migrants just fan out into small clusters now.

(((companies)))

US considers DHS volunteer force for border.
politico.com/story/2019/03/14/trump-border-national-emergency-volunteers-1271346
archive.fo/8ui3p

Honduran lawmaker involved in organizing caravans. PSF admits they encouraged confrontations with law enforcement.
foxnews.com/world/exclusive-former-honduran-lawmaker-denies-guatemala-charge-that-he-helped-orchestrate-migrant-caravan
archive.fo/HmQPN

Guatemalan intelligence says that the caravans are planned and organized deliberately. They have international support from Oxfam and other major NGOs. They contain Middle Easterners too.
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/13/guatemala-intel-minister-migrant-caravans-are-well-planned-not-spontaneous/?fbclid=IwAR1YLfea6839rI-iblYAcdOQZ7a0vVphZ1Vx2h7ydl7Lu8mPmqS0IkAN-f8
archive.fo/MIDGT
foxnews.com/world/a-rape-suspect-a-radio-show-host-and-an-immigration-rights-group-are-among-those-linked-to-organizing-central-american-caravans
archive.fo/IfgzL
laprensa.hn/mundo/1258707-410/caravana-migrantes-cubanos-panama-destino-eeuu
archive.fo/0ycra
archive.fo/FXVOy

Guatemalan military aid suspended after US made vehicles were used in an anti-UN show of force.
apnews.com/752da401413644b38c13455a422e4054
archive.fo/q7P1H

Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador enter into joint law enforcement arrangement with US.
yahoo.com/news/u-guatemala-el-salvador-honduras-agree-joint-police-221153583.html
archive.fo/owerd

Attached: Mexican Federales Assaulted by Migrant Caravan.png (960x1624, 2.38M)

they attacked a border entrance and used women and children as human shields while throwing rocks at bordr guards. After a short time they just left. Later a lot of them complained that they were told they were just going to be let in.

I'll be giving them poisoned food. You should do the same.

>Later a lot of them complained that they were told they were just going to be let in.
By who?

What will likely happen? I swear if this country gets any more of those subhuman mongrels I think I'll snap. Its news like this that makes me feel like pulling off an Elliot Rodgers on a herd of em'. It just isn't fair.

Based. Any tips?

how does that even make sense when automation is hitting everything?

Just as I planned.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

fucking leafs...

Maybe Mexicans should build a wall at their southern border. Campaign on the idea that America will pay for it too.

I know who can fix it

Attached: 04-speedy-gonzales.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 38K)

Just give them some little Caesar pizza with rat poison. Also hard liquor mixed with ether, stuff like that. The last time a caravan went through they were demanding garbage food and alcohol, also just hand over the food while being in a crowd not to raise suspicion.

Just mow them down on live TV so the world sees what happens to invaders.

It’s ironic that a Jew is behind this post.

This is what our government should be doing.

Thinks legal immigration numbers are the same as illegal, fuckin tards, this is why you're losing

Attached: 1501080861966.png (803x688, 420K)

Even i don’t know what this means, only another dubbs can decide the fate now

They’re not invading Mexico. They’re passing through. Mexico won’t do shit. We need to close the border and cut all aid. Fuck Mexico.

Theoretically, what would happen if someone threw a grenade into that crowd?

Didn't mexico help with the other group of illegal invaders?

a nuclear proof snake

I'd volunteer in a heartbeat to protect the border.

Venezuelan*.

And no. Why would us do that kind of shit? Better walk to Colombia ilegally than going all the way up for nothing.

Believe me. Those caravans are backed up by Maduro, but no Venezuelan would go through that.

No. They let them through, and allowed volunteer groups to bus them and feed them. Fuck Mexico.

This. Mexicanons go forth and do what must be done. Do it be for your country is invaded

Attached: 1552956674287.jpg (337x636, 69K)

(((NGOs)))

Rolling for the caravan to decide they'd be better in Israel and start to move there .

you don't target the crowd dipshit, you target the organizers and financiers families, kill'em all!

Roll for shock and awe

It would probably explode user.

prepares to head north aka going to usa ahahahah

They have giant massive orgies on the border to stop them

rolling

This guy gets it.

Aw fuck. I dindu nuthin

Pathetic effort there. Maybe one day you'll learn to meme.

Rolling for gas chambers

tell me, why would you care about some dirty ass mexicans you know nothing of?

this. and they have children anons. have a heart.

Attached: A182C3EE-D818-4064-AE3C-F793BE2BA979.jpg (677x800, 33K)

So the Syria bullshit was redirected to Venezuela? Rapefugees are coming to the US.

>woosh
>Not getting the flag and implications

There are 420k Venezuelans living here.

There are 36 million Mexicans living here.

Shut the fuck about my country, retard. At least we bring our wealth and shit to this country IN legal terms, not like those dirty ass mexicans

I really don't give a fuck dude

what the fuck is mexico even doing? why don't they try to stop these poeple from coming into the US? I hope all of these people get killed in mexico on their way over here. this is ridiculous

Accept your refuge quota cunt

R o l l i n g for a shitshow

Go back

Border patrol should be...
youtu.be/Yhikni6gZ64 (Sicario 2 spoiler)

fuck offff we're fullll

Attached: virgin ----charge------.gif (316x320, 1.05M)

They aren't even going to stay in Mexico. They're coming to the US

JFC

>There are 420k Venezuelans living here.

Because Venezuelans have it harder to move there, Venezuela currently has the biggest exodus in Latin America, most of them move to Colombia or nearby countries

>There are 36 million Mexicans living here.

Those are chicanos with Mexican heritage, if we talk about pure Mexicans, it is 11 million

>Shut the fuck about my country, retard. At least we bring our wealth and shit to this country IN legal terms, not like those dirty ass mexicans

What wealth?

Nah

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-10 at 14.50.06.png (596x582, 353K)

All the of the other caravans made it in why do you think they keep coming?

Why cant your country tell those migrants to fuck off OP?

I volunteer!

Attached: whitepower.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

rollan, amigo

Most Venezuelans that come to the U.S has sufficient money to invest in business, help the economy grow and actually care about American values.

>ax a retarded question on what joke meants
>gets spoonfed
>gets called retarded for being retarded
Good. Keep on being you. I know plenty of retards that are successfully retarded.

The wealth he's talking about is that many Venezuelan "refugees" to the US are part of the elite who defect to the US as assets. Doral, FL has the largest Venezuelan population in the US and is the HQ for SOUTHCOM.

its so fucking over, this is Soros funded. There will be a new one every week with 100's of millions mostly MS-13's coming over, every women raped and pregnant

They've long since abandoned a coherent agenda. They just force the doublethink down your throat and dare you to challenge it.

It's all sick women and children fleeing violence according to CNN.

LET THEM IN :D

Attached: 1551815744427.png (800x800, 291K)

>d-don't blow up enemies
>looks at flag
You're a cuck.

>ok faggot

Attached: 20180912_105804.jpg (1052x766, 686K)

((Someone)) seems to be lending a rubbing, er helping hand

Attached: Zacapa.jpg (3002x1608, 1.71M)

Attached: 3D9AB043-B691-4B00-8FED-17172713CA57.jpg (932x960, 101K)

The only thing he gets(or takes) is a big dingdong in his bum bum.

Forget A grenade...CALL IN A FUCKIN' airstrike !

>Most Venezuelans that come to the U.S has sufficient money to invest in business, help the economy grow and actually care about American values.

So basically a very few minority who is most likely involved in shady business related with petroleum

militias to the border

He's talking about white South Africans and other Europeans ;-)

They will all be let in like the others and then they will be released into the country.. the country is dead and done

eh, his cousin Slowpoke is the one who has a gun.

he’s just quoting trump

you aren't white nigger

Leave

Okay, then impose penal slavery for anyone caught crossing the border illegally.

The Mexicans are free to come and die in our fields and mines, but they will never be citizens.

already accepted

You're talking about the "boliburgueses", that elite class who has become rich by making deals with the Maduro government.

You're right. They are a very few minority. The rest 99% of all Venezuelans, including myself, are middle to slightly upper middle class

discord
(O)---|8|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

Based and redpilled