Flat earth

Footage taken from a weather balloon from lift off up to 90,000 feet. funny how they decide to use a fucking fish eye camera lens, it even makes the earth appear to be curving in the wrong direction like in this picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQGjNu6Inak

Attached: lmao.jpg (1279x725, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-Law8Cw9kE
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=uFIs7AZ8pOw
youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=iphcyNWFD10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know when a sailboat, with a tall mast, is on the horizon and the mast appears to shrink below the horizon.
How do you explain that man?
Does the sailboat mast actually shrink, or is the flat earth theory fucking retarded?

You can correct the footage to remove the fish-eye lens effect and it still looks curved.
Use a reference that you know is straight (like the sidewalk or the building's edge in the beginning) and use that as a reference to correct the footage.

All sailboats are secretly submarines and they start to submerge once they think they're far enough away from you.

If you want an aesthetic well produced set of historical FE vids see Rosette Delacroix's selection on fuck you tube. Banned vids on bitchute...

Attached: 1463303344428s.jpg (125x116, 2K)

How the earth was formed according to flat-earthers?

It only appears to. it's not going over the horizon. If you zoom in with a high powered lens it comes right back into view. How is this possible if it's supposed to be disappearing behind some curve?

youtube.com/watch?v=5-Law8Cw9kE

why haven't you taken the halo pill?

Attached: High Altitude Balloon Proves Flat Earth With Small & Close Sun - youtube_DWOquYkL7_k.webm (1280x520, 2.22M)

Halo pill. Is that the cray cray medicine?

Read your Bible.

discord
(O)---|1|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

You're actually a fucking retard. Not only are there clearly mountains behind which you can see the base of, but by your logic I should be able to get a big fucking camera and see Hawaiian beaches from California. But you cant you absolute mongoloid.

no, it's the video game Halo
The horizon in OP's picture is clearly curving upwards.

muh firmament!

nasafag reporting in
daily reminder all flat earth threads are either b8 or glowniggers

Attached: STS063-716-025_medium.jpg (1280x1280, 118K)

But of course, you would say that you DOUBLE GLOW DOUBLE NIGGER.

>mountains behind which you can see the base of,

Yeah, and I'm the retard.

You can do that.
I've done it.
I've stood upon the westernmost point of the USA and SEEN HAWAII with a very strong telescope.
About twice as far away was also Japan.
So, if the earth is round, how the FUCK did I see Tokyo from Oregon?
Huh?
What's your answer, you fucking genius?

Isaiah 40:22:
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth..

Woah partner that's not a valid comparison since distance is a factor. He explained your question saying it basically slowly disappears with distances. There are videos of people zooming in far away to places they shouldn't be able to see because of the curve but you're not going to ever get a zoom from new York to Paris because of the distance. I'm not even a flat earther but you should fucking kill yourself for your closed mindedness

daily reminder earth is flat. We live in a dome

Attached: fc29137f1391a274c5cad74f736e4b8e.jpg (668x905, 80K)

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!

Nice cgi you got there.

Note that it says "circle."
"Circle" is how you know that this is a work of astronomical geography.
If it weren't, it would have said "sphere" which is what PAGAN FAGGOTS have believed for millenia.
You think it's a coincidence Western civilization is being over-run by PAGAN FAGGOTS?
Everyone always asks "Why would they go through the trouble?"
Well, you tell me.

how bout you just quit being a retard? sound good? Theres already way too many.

discord
(O)---|6|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

Attached: 1551906048655.jpg (1523x1028, 156K)

>Be oregonian
>get high as fuck like all oregonfags do
>oh shit man woah is that hawaii
>yeeeeaaaah man that's tokyo

Fuck off hippie skum

pic related
you didn't tho
gonna need more evidence that ass ain't flat...yknow just to be sure

Attached: oh shid.jpg (166x303, 12K)

Burn in a pile of FAGGOTS, PAGAN.

Taken in 1995, friendo.

How about you fuck off

>you didn't though
Who are you gonna believe?
What I saw with my own eyes or what you think you know?
My guess you are a PAGAN FAGGOT and want to deny the ONE TRUE GOD of AMERICA.
So, in that case, I have a bag of dicks in my truck you can have.
Should keep you entertained for hours.

If you admit earth is flat..you're forced to refuse the existance of gravity.
Do the experience, jump out of a plane without a parachute and see what will happen for yourself.

In case you don't see the correlation between the two...Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uFIs7AZ8pOw

Attached: dr manhattan.jpg (500x375, 89K)

>calls others faggots
>has spare bags of cock lying around
get ur facts str8 m8 cuz u sure as hell aint

Good call.. dont want to ruin your retard party.

Oh, so FIVE YEARS AFTER JURASSIC PARK?
You expect me to believe dinosaurs are real too?
Really, seriously, drink a bottle of needs and ATF.

They had that tech back then as well

I keep my spare dicks in a bag, yes.

Totally. And when things get further away, they seem to get smaller. They're not REALLY smaller, duh. It's just how they look when you're further away from those objects. In science class, my professor tried to tell me they were actually shrinking relative to me. I was like 'nah, here's some logic bro'.

I explained that if objects receding from me are shrinking in size, then it'd make sense that I would grow in size relative to them, right? But if you ask a buddy whether you get bigger at a distance, or if you shrink too, he's like 99% gonna say you get smaller too.

So how you splain that? It's not really shrinking people and objects. It's some kind of reverse square law where the amount of light bouncing off of them and reaching you decreases exponentially as you get further away. Less light = smaller appearance.

My science teacher straight up resigned after getting ACED in class by a student. I took over for the rest of the semester an I'm now getting his paycheck and tenure benefits.

Space is a hoax. Pay careful attention to the rocket launches. Notice how they always fly sideways after the first 30 seconds or so? It's so they don't hit the firmament holding up the heavens.

>hur dur
>boats prove roundness
You have problems

Attached: 11B4BB8E-1018-400E-BBA8-5A781FDABBED.jpg (2048x1536, 119K)

Now, here is a science expert.

This is us

Attached: Pale-Blue-Dot.jpg (807x575, 142K)

There is NO such thing as gravity, only DENSITY.

Gravity is a made up theory to try and explain how water would be held on a spinning ball. It's impossible, and can't be proven with ANY science. A spinning ball will never hold water, it's an illusion.

If gravity was real, why is it so selective? Why are some things held down, while others go up? Take a balloon for example. A balloon disproves gravity by the very fact that it floats up when filled with Helium.

I challenge you to show me proof of water sticking to a spinning ball.....I'll wait.

Attached: EMUf9HZ.jpg (800x500, 191K)

Why are so many people on this board not giving good responses or discussion points? If the best you got is gravity which is a force that we cannot explain its source or how to reproduce it so you're going to assume that what we know now about gravity is flawless

Yeah, because when they shoot up they can just immediately stop when they have to start orbiting Earth

>up to 90,000 feet.
Extreme fisheye. The ISS orbits at 13 times higher than that, and the curve on the ISS footage is less pronounced

Stop worshiping CGI pictures, goys.

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 71K)

>There is NO such thing as gravity, only DENSITY.
>Gravity is a made up theory to try and explain how water would be held on a spinning ball. It's impossible, and can't be proven with ANY science. A spinning ball will never hold water, it's an illusion.

Prove it then. send your theory, have it peer reviewed and revolutionize science instead of posting your opinion on Jow Forums

Space doesn't look any different in the 60s than it does in the 90s or today, faggot.

Attached: STS-41-C(2).jpg (428x415, 79K)

Zoom in and the sail will be seen. Test has been done and proven.

Not at all..

Attached: 8DA68684-25C0-4568-96BF-E65D33A5A0B2.gif (500x500, 2.8M)

I don't need anything peer reviewed, I can prove it with real science. Get a balloon, fill it with helium, let it go...and watch it go UP toward the sky...

How is this possible? Why doesn't "gravity" affect the balloon? Because it's made up. There is only Density, and that we can prove with real science.

I challenge you to show me a spinning ball that hold water...come on. Should be easy to prove this with REAL science right?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 996K)

>Why are so many people on this board not giving good responses or discussion points? If the best you got is gravity which is a force that we cannot explain

Doesn't matter. we can observe the effects it has.
Again, if you can refute the potato radius, do it then. Send your proof, have it peer reviewed.

Attached: angel 87.jpg (591x767, 65K)

>when basic physics is too much for you but you're so smart you figured the secrets of the universe while all the normie sheep believe in fake science
2019 is peak stupid I never thought the flat-earth meme would reach so far that I actually meet these people in meatspace (and I do)

Attached: levels upon levels.png (500x375, 159K)

The earth is a parabolic plane dumb ass.

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw

What do (((they))) gain by lying about earths shape exactly?

Attached: D000F332-4696-46F4-8692-02A5422366D2.jpg (960x744, 59K)

We're talking about the earth, faggot. Also I see nothing wrong there.

Attached: AS09ascentstage.jpg (337x315, 26K)

A great question.

Why would it matter one way or another?
You're not leaving either way.

Yeah we can observe the affects of density as well by your logic and doesn't prove gravity exists. You fuckers never actually try

Helium is lighter than the normal air?

don't you mean read your quran? they explained it better there

care to tackle my argument, or just more ad hominem attacks?

think rationally. I honestly need you to think about what I'm asking. It's hard to challenge the indoctrination that you were brainwashed in your government school, but you can do it.

You are men of science, correct? So....let's talk science. With proof we can see, not theory.

Attached: img_9688.jpg (1800x1800, 450K)

>We're talking about the earth
You said space

Attached: CC9E150B-4B6C-48DB-BD5E-C72FF5BE73A4.gif (374x352, 1.17M)

Where is your proof I can prove you density but you can't prove me this invisible tractor beam exists

>Helium is lighter than the normal air?
You shouldn't have bothered with this one. , he's obviously trolling.

Attached: nothing2Chere.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Go research how naval weapon radars work and come back.

How do you take a pic like that while the camera is directly facing the sun? It would completely wash out the earth and shuttle.

Attached: 1539298954809.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

correct, that is called density. Not gravity.

Gravity is a made up theory to explain why water would stick to a spinning ball. There is no such thing as gravity, only density. This we can prove with science.

Density is real science, gravity is theory to keep the sheep on a round earth.

Attached: gravity-meme2.jpg (853x526, 67K)

That's entirely different type of photo than the one you posted. Huge difference between the two

It's the effect of light being refracted by a dense atmosphere. It's basically a mirage effect on a surface. There are photos of mountains that are more than 400 miles away. There is no curve.

where is mount everest?

Attached: 1553557793816.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Are you actually this retarded?

Why would it matter if thr earth was flat? What would anyone stand to gain by lying about discoveries that indicate the earth is round?

Dumbasses

Attached: FlatLifesMatter.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

not trolling, I answered here you have proven my point about density. wake up

Attached: Diskworld.jpg (825x464, 103K)

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl

Attached: 1533659910142.webm (1280x720, 332K)

people point cameras at the sun all the time mang

Attached: STS-90 Neurolab sunrise.jpg (1536x1008, 364K)

Only liberals still believe the earth is flat.

A once age old story told to keep people in place out of fear of falling off the edge (which no flat earth tard has proven).

Someone go take pictures of the "edge" if its flat.

You don't have to prove something's not real.

Year after year
Running over the same old ground
And how we found
The same old fears

Attached: rusSpace.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

If the Earth is flat it means traditional religious/spiritual cosmologies are for sure accurate and that our lives are the result of purpose, rather than randomly caused by chance.

I doubt it’s flat, but if it is, that’s why they would want to cover it up.

they are hiding more lands outside of Antarctica

that's why nobody is allowed to travel to Antarctica without a guide on a very specific tour. there is a treaty with 21 nations about this called the Antarctic Treaty.

they are hiding more lands beyond the ice wall.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Says the flat earther

>Earth is flat!
>post a picture with non-flat Earth
I wonder what did you meant by this...?

Attached: 1553829199863.jpg (1279x725, 121K)

>you have proven my point about density. wake up

Get wih the program.
youtube.com/watch?v=iphcyNWFD10

I feel sorry for you if you are in fact being serious.

Attached: gravitational waves.png (1165x936, 669K)

A flat earther has literally never answered this

the earth is flat and immovable. It doesn't move, which is why you never feel it spinning. The only time you feel it move is during earthquakes.

Antartica is an ice wall. Google it. It isn't a continent. It's a literal ice wall that holds the waters. Outside of this is vast land covered in ice.

But beyond this is land that they are hiding.

Attached: ice-wall.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Jesus Christ y'all are terrible with arguments and debating this topic. We don't know if there's an edge all we know is the farthest boundary which is Antarctica. Fuck off with your stupidity

Nice cgi

Your tenis ball is rotating multiple times per second, the earth takes 24 hours to rotate once
you understand the centrifugal force would be weaker on a ball rotating at a slower rate right?