I'll just leave this here

Attached: 20190328_191413.jpg (1080x1004, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/455022-strike-preemptive-nuclear-pentagon/
uk-arabicnews.com/English/9356241/Pentagon-says-it-wont-rule-out-nuclear-first-strike-because-allies-wouldnt-trust-it-otherwise
arabyoum.com/English/9594205/Pentagon-says-it-wont-rule-out-nuclear-first-strike-because-allies-wouldnt-trust-it-otherwise
noovell.com/similar/22058475/
thinkprogress.org/pentagon-report-escalation-us-china-relations-7b8b461a86e5/
archive.is/miNTS
nytimes.com/2018/01/16/us/politics/pentagon-nuclear-review-cyberattack-trump.html
archive.is/BcM7W
rt.com/russia/444573-russian-nuclear-doctrine-amendment/
transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Npr-2018-A.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Putin disturb the American Jew?

>wouldn't trust it otherwise
What does that mean even? Like our allies wouldn't get on board?

context faggot

Not OP, but 'lol, we're totally not going to die for these chinks, but I'm not supposed to say that'.

*greatest ally

gib link

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

I get 3 day bans repeatedly for providing context.
It is opsec breach.
No context, sorry.
Just putting it out there for discussion and to let you know to get your shit in order.
You know Who I am.

>You know Who I am.
lord of the gays

>You know who I am.
M-Mom?

rt.com/news/455022-strike-preemptive-nuclear-pentagon/

The U.S. says it can bomb its adversaries with nuclear weapons under "extreme circumstances," Deputy Under Secretary of Defense David Trachtenberg said in his prepared remarks to the Senate Armed Service Committee hearing on Thursday.

Attached: Final.jpg (733x582, 46K)

>www.rt.com

Attached: 1544145387050.jpg (653x657, 354K)

Trachtenberg claimed that if the US changes its take on the issue, which he described as "constructive ambiguity," it "would undermine US extended deterrence and damage the health of our alliances because it would call into question the assurance that the United States would come to the defense of alliance in extreme circumstances." This uncertainty might prompt these countries to arm themselves with nuclear weapons

Attached: echo bravo zulu.jpg (1014x793, 82K)

Thanks user

Always been that way.

uk-arabicnews.com/English/9356241/Pentagon-says-it-wont-rule-out-nuclear-first-strike-because-allies-wouldnt-trust-it-otherwise

Zionist detected

Nope.
The hawkish Nuclear Posture Review (NPR) commissioned by President Donald Trump in 2018 lists a long range of circumstances under which the US might consider to strike first, such as significant strategic attacks on the US, allied or partner civilian infrastructure, forces, their command and control as well as warning and assessment capabilities with conventional weapons.

Attached: ANGELOFDEATH.png (1199x588, 452K)

It means "We can't promise we won't let our missiles fly if someone else's missiles fly toward Israel."

Don't tease me if it's not true. Either do a full-on first strike or shut the fuck up.

Attached: yippie.gif (240x184, 617K)

It means this is sailing toward a destination I can't disclose.

Attached: doyouwanttoplayagame.jpg (1212x783, 404K)

Russia is just as Jew'ed as the USA. Nice try kike

>hawkish
Shlomo revealed.

It kinda makes sense. The first casualties in a nuclear war wouldn't be America, but instead the countries it occupies.

>What does that mean even?
If you say you won't strike first, what else are you lying about?

>not flashing your trump card
why is op a weak leader faggot?

Why would we ever "rule out" a first strike?

Why would you ever limit your options in hypothetical situations?

Just so you guys know this isn't a Trump thing. We've pretty much ALWAYS have been against "No First Use." Obama almost cucked out on it but his cabinet was able to convince him not to.

Attached: 1542601364571.jpg (1108x1478, 102K)

arabyoum.com/English/9594205/Pentagon-says-it-wont-rule-out-nuclear-first-strike-because-allies-wouldnt-trust-it-otherwise

Why won't these pussies just do it already?

noovell.com/similar/22058475/

Then others won't rule out first strike also, and then it's all about who will strike first, when and in what situation.

I do not subscribe to Schiff and his Coup. That said. Ivan IS full of SHIT

Older but relative;
thinkprogress.org/pentagon-report-escalation-us-china-relations-7b8b461a86e5/
>The Pentagon, meanwhile, said last year that it won’t rule out a nuclear response to a cyber attack.

And that leads us to...Venezuela where you guys will get the Boot-ski

>trusting others to rule out first strike just because you do
No seriously guys we totally ruled it out! Honest!

OP is a huge faggot who has said ww3 is breaking out more times than I can count.

He also said we would be attacked with an emp which never happened.

Mods probally ban him for being the Jow Forums equivalent of chicken little

>t.Shlomo

>/thinkprogress.org

RT American style

lol they have to say this now because they lose in every simulation with both Russia and China now
Weak empire paper tiger flailing impotently.
sad
jewsa done soon, Europe will be free

archive.is/miNTS

Attached: notgonnago.gif (640x252, 859K)

>they broke my computer REEEEEEEEEEEEE
If anything Venezuela should be nuking Washington. Nothing of value would be lost.

>inb4 fag

For the "nothing has changed this is the way it's always been" shills;
nytimes.com/2018/01/16/us/politics/pentagon-nuclear-review-cyberattack-trump.html

Every time a boat sails you have said its ww3. What is actually wrong with you?

>muh OPSEC XDDDDDD
You're so full of shit, larper
t.Marine

>2019
>Still posting RT stories.

first strike, best strike.

Nukes are understandably a sensitive issue with Hiroshimamoot.

archive.is/BcM7W

Attached: 7tdwi4w41lt11.jpg (627x767, 95K)

Well thanks for responding, but you realize when you make these posts constantly, it's hard to take you serious?

We spent years in Middle East happenings, I think you're maybe a little new to this and just get excited a little easily.

Trust when I say, the US has technology so advanced that nukes aren't even an issue. That shits ww2 tech. Very old shit.

They have some really cool toys now.

I built part of that jet right there

Yep. Cause your allies are the first to get fucked. All of europe would be nuked in minutes.

At this point everything can become trigger for the first strike. Enjoy being roasted alive.

Without "we strike first / then we strike first too" it's kinda like cowboy movie, where everyone have weapons but don't just start killing everyone randomly at whim and have some rules for duels.
With it, it's a Reservoir Dogs situation, where everyone point guns at everyone and can shoot at any moment.

Attached: big.jpg (1280x544, 111K)

Oooh.
Tough job ya got there.
Can I touch your keyboard?

Attached: BA.jpg (319x585, 77K)

Attached: 1472009741631.png (720x644, 31K)

I built the blackboxes for Genesis.
Hello Fren.

The Cold War ended solely because we have a first strike capability that is unrivaled. No one comes close to what we are capable of unleashing and that is a fact. Russia new the jig was up when Tridents took to the seas.

Stop living in the past, boomer.

Uh, you mean Ohios?

>trident
>ohio
>boomer
Pottery.

not really m8 im still in mos school all i do is skate

rt.com/russia/444573-russian-nuclear-doctrine-amendment/

Copy.

Paste.

Here ya go kiddies.
A little light reading.
Stop posting about muh dik and muh vajayjay for a couple of minutes and edgumicate yerself.
transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Npr-2018-A.pdf

This is BS, America has always had a defensive posture regarding nuclear weapons. Russia has always been first strike.

Uh, that kinda changed in 2018 cupcake.

This makes no sense at all. Nuclear is, and has always been, a first strike weapon.

what did he mean by this

Attached: shithead.png (326x264, 32K)

OPSEC is a real thing, you'll learn more about it/get trainings whenever you get to your first actual command.
t. Navyfag

i know sailorbro, but OP is a 0/10 larper. Like fuck if he wanted to pretend to have anything of substance his fucking pic shouldn't have been of a vague fucking twitter post.

Attached: af0.jpg (411x381, 38K)

Lazy or impatient reporters here always scream for sauce.
Can't render my real sauce, of course, and MSM usually lags 3 hours to 3 weeks behind me, so I feed them crumbs until my news hits The Wire.

DO IT ALREADY I NEED A REAL HABBEBIN

I love those bombers, such beautiful planes.

>RT
Fake and gay

>t.MSDNC correspondent Brian Williams

They were made with Loving Care and precision.
Some tolerances were plus 2 ten thousandths of an inch minus nothing on 3 axis.

Hi Jussie Smollet.

Yesterday I saw planes fly over head super fucking low obviously military but they were oddly quiet for how low they were. It's not unusual to see something slightly military going around here from time to time but not like that.

No u

Oy vey! Only the best for Americas best ally!

that is not an american aircraft carrier. that thing looks like a piece of shit

Attached: 1550113495329.jpg (462x430, 35K)

What are you on about? Did that faggot claim her survived a bomb run from those planes?
Yeah, back when those military defense company hired smart dedicated engineers.

The sequential numerals indicate you are accurate.

>Posting a tweet from a cringe Twitter that gets shit wrong constantly, posting an idiotic RT article, whose thumbnail is a B1-B which has been denuked.
>muh opsec
kys faggot

At first I thought it was aliens, I'm disappointed now.

Those planes are carrying B 64's, and that is the Wasp.
Pray the Elint Officer did not intercept your post.
You might get a Theater Nuke enima.

It's an Essex-class Amphibious Assault Ship.
dude you just fucking suck. try again tomorrow

Attached: 1553228349111.png (640x775, 354K)

>denuked
START is over, Fool.

>OPSEC is a real thing
OPSEC is basically common sense for anyone who is not a drama queen or king you stupid faggot.

It is

Jfc.
You are a retard friend.
I think you're thinking of ABM and intermediate.

>common sense
There are some grade-a retards that don't understand why posting on facebook about what port they're about to get to is a problem.

It's not my fault you lowered recruiting standards and then act shocked at these developments that any 35L could decode with ease. Stop recruiting retards and you might find that retard leaks stop happening. Shocked ikr.

we have moabs near extinction in the garage to drop on terrorists in the middle east..

Yeah, we gonna nuke someone just like china isn't using google to keep its people dumb because that's how you keep control.

DO YOU KNOW WHY EVERYTHING GOT SO FUCKED? LIBERALS GAVE 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES A PICTURE OF WHAT WE HAVE.

they left out where we built it out of nothing. but by all means come right in 3rd world niggers. i'm sure they can contribute. liberals used a 3rd world nuke on us.. DUMB BROWN PEOPLE.

nuking anything would completely destroy the worlds markets, erasing all the money put in by crooked fucking faggots who control us
NUCLEAR WAR IS A MEME.

Fitbit told the Enemy all they need to know about our bases.
Yes, the Deepest and Darkest ones.