Tarrant-chan

Remember she loves her people and you especially.

Attached: honk honk.png (1423x1566, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sloppy hoax mossad

Attached: Clown-Begone.jpg (878x738, 277K)

Yay more forced memes, just when I was getting ready to accept clown shit

You need to kill yourself.

Attached: CFA51F7A-FC25-451A-9E80-B949BA8CBE97.jpg (703x685, 71K)

You need a futa sharia court.

Attached: 1553708577285.png (956x650, 310K)

What does that even mean? Are you guys paid to do this? You must be.

The futa sharia is a legal system where the rules of the Islamic sharia are changed so that men have the status of women, and futas those of men.
So when a futa rapes a man, that's the fault of the man and he will get whipped for it.

this meme is literally gay

Nah, if you hate Tarrant chan, you must not understand chan culture and not understand that tarrant would of wanted this

Attached: Wifu.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

How can it be gay when its a female though?

it's dies irae bitches just light some fucking shit up

Attached: 1553619874172.jpg (1920x1080, 924K)

>futa sharia court.
I have you to blame for the image in my head!

whoah... WISH FULFILLMENT!!!
(scuse me, gotta go to the bathroom, just a sec...)

>You need a futa sharia court.

oh the horror.. she's a TRAP???

It will be the men who will ask for it when they realize their place and calling in the universe.

Attached: CEz5GLWW8AAgzF0.jpg (750x684, 121K)

These are two different things. Men take traps as wives and futas as husbands. You have to understand that no man could fuck another man for many hours like futas can.

I'm surprised by how much detail these have

Attached: 1553037116423.png (788x614, 437K)

nah

Attached: 158137953042.jpg (1189x833, 398K)

Okay that's pretty gay user, Tarrant chan is actually female.

Sounds inefficient. Kill yourself

I don’t give a fuck what that degenerate wants. Kill yourself.

Attached: D37ACC04-444B-4826-990D-E3F944405967.png (368x425, 249K)

Tell you what, we should debate this. Anyone have a discord link?

Attached: 1029CAD5-DD60-4770-BEFF-E285A6ABDAE1.jpg (852x480, 87K)

My dude, you're here. Go and post on the daily stormer you autist.

cute

not cute

Females should not put themselves in violent situations, they should be pure in body and soul.

discord
(O)---|5|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

Tarrant-chan gets me off

I agreeish, more like OP is the only cute one

Based White woman.

Attached: DzGE-HLWkAEE6TE.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Thats a keeper.

Holy shit sauce, who drew that? Nice. Saved.

>discord
Stop

Back to Dailyhomo

>mfw Negev from Girls Frontline is a meme
>mfw Girls Frontline characters show up when you search for literally any gun

Attached: sharpened_pepe_laugh.png (550x467, 95K)

>lmao I’m so like trad haha here’s my tits on the computer

you know people are new fags when they are offended by anime on an anime image board.

how do I know this isn't just another one of those poor Russian/Ukrainian girls who pose for fashy pics so they can eat that week?

Ukranian are actually pretty based though, not saying that pic is but generally most women have to be trad inorder to be in a relationship with a dude in ukraine.

Attached: wifus.png (1052x558, 862K)

Jow Forumss wiafu
no one can refute this

Attached: 1526765107611.png (277x182, 7K)

Attached: 1553012939441.jpg (1024x768, 445K)

Really this is Jow Forums's wifu

Attached: honk honk 2.png (1192x1312, 489K)

Okay listen, listen. I know you didn't make this but jesus fucking christ I actually died.

Not only have a (you) but also know you made my fucking week and this is the best meme to come out of the whole shooting. Thank you user, very cool

Attached: clown art.jpg (600x800, 80K)

Have another

Attached: 1553659654194.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Jow Forums has nothing to do with anime how new are you?

Wow

a fucking leaf

Attached: 1474832495619.png (858x1390, 951K)

discord
(O)---|12|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

KYS Leaf

This should make everyone feel

Attached: honk honk gf.png (4012x3148, 911K)

This is a genuinely good design. Great aesthetic and the carbon fiber tights are an excellent touch. Good on the drawfag that did that one.

Checked and keked. What a timeline

>tactical leggings

Attached: Entire stock.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>mistakes leggings for tights
Fuck well there goes that attempt to be funny.
Still all for tactical tights though

Im a halfie so I doubt it. She cute though

Attached: 1480840347361.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Halfies can be honourary whites because there is a bigger fish out there we're both against.

Quarteries. And evenlessies.

tight pants, tight groupings

>having tactical tights increases grouping by a full 40%

Attached: better.png (768x1024, 801K)

Good shit

Exactly.

For now, at least
Eventually Jow Forums will make a new one

May I remind you that /a/ and /c/ are real
Even /h/

I want them to make more. I want more of her ya know? she completes me.

Yeah same man
She might have a dark background, but I wish I could get a gf like her irl

I used to have one actually. But the difference between her and Tarrant chan was that well my GF was a real women and well... she cheated on me and I ended it right there, it wasn't like she fucked a dude one night and felt guilty, she lied to me about fucking some dude before I even knew her. Left her that moment.

Tarrant chan would never do such a thing.

Attached: Pretty.png (1080x1920, 1.95M)

if you read his manifesto you'd know he's /ourguy/.

It seems all these Gaslight attempts on the image boards are not really working all that well. It's very obvious to us when they come up and the funny thing is we can ignore them but they can also br completely broken and expose themselves. Pic related from infinity chan but I got much more

Attached: infinity.png (1579x133, 22K)

I'm not yet ready for gfs tho, I'm just a lonely weeb

And I'm a zoomer

I'm conflicted, these are cute and well done but it might be 2edgy4me and i been here for a decade

The Honk Honk OP image is cute, but what if these actually promote some edgelord?

Attached: 1528665788737.jpg (564x804, 66K)

what the fuck is this?

Attached: nani.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>but what if these actually promote some edgelord?

If an edgelord is that easily promoted to action that image won't be the thing that does it.

>implying an edgelord wouldn't be prompted by tarrant but by some image of Tarrant-chan
Nah my dude, tarrant chan is just something that comes from us being part of image board culture.

OP pic is also really cute and I love it to bits.

Attached: super faggot.png (469x546, 289K)

I actually read it. He has almost certainly encountered the jq but I think by not explicitly mentioning it he was trying to prevent kvetching, which is the Jews' main source of power.

What about the part about what he called 'x' group which was really behind it all? What about his use of the word "subvert" more than once?

He also said he only dislikes the jews who subvert and plunder his people. Well one could argue he can't be wrong in this statement because if all jews subvert and plunder then he would hate all who fit those contiditions.

"No." He said it in black and white. He has no problem with the Jews.

Israel pushed out the natives with mass immigration. Something he thinks is bad when its done to us. Israel also steels nukes. Extorts money and weapons from western nations. Israel pushed the "Holocaust" narrative which is used as the justification for multiculturalism in the west and also ever other anti-nationalist ideology.

You cannot be a white nationalist and be indifferent to Israel. This guy was a white Zionist and a Jew lover.

>leaving out context
One shouldn't hate jews out of irrationality. It's like hating niggers because it's edgy and they smell bad. That's just being a stupid racist
Being a true intellectual is understanding niggers are different and they are much more likely to commit more crime which is bad for our society. Same with jews, you shouldn't hate jews because hitler hated them and you want to be edgy and rebel agianst the system.

Also we're supposed to not care about middle eastern nations and let them be but we're supposed to care about Israel and invade them? Maybe Israel does that because the other western nations get on their fucking knees for Israel, maybe if we treated isreal like any other nation and stopped funding their entire damn military then maybe they won't be as much of a problem.

The question is, do you hatte niggers because it's edgy and they smell bad?

Attached: context.png (1346x170, 23K)

He said he had no problem with them in their own country and that they shouldn't live in European people's homelands

Attached: 1553697154130.png (848x1200, 1.24M)

Attached: tarrant chan flashing.jpg (2000x3000, 2.17M)

Attached: sample-881cada8a695dba971a80193c0d082b3.jpg (735x1000, 129K)

Yikes

Attached: Kebab Shooter.jpg (3000x1976, 2.23M)

Attached: 1553350533727.png (1336x2048, 649K)

>One shouldn't hate jews out of irrationality
But killing Muslims who had nothing to do with terrorism makes perfect sense. Fuck off.

Attached: isthisreallife.jpg (1024x699, 406K)

tfw no neonazi mass shooter gf ...
to secure the existence of our people
and a future of white children

Attached: great replacement manifesto.jpg (1020x1024, 120K)

>tfw tarrant-chan isn't my gf/bf
>ywn honk with her
>ywn help pick up the magazines she dropped
>ywn marry her
>ywn have sweaty post-mosque obliteration sex for the purpose of procreation where you release all of your raw pent-up energy you gained while icing muzzies by the literal busload
>she will never shyly show you her first draft of her manifesto
>ywn proofread it for her
>ywn help her pick out her mass shooting playlist
why are we still here? just to suffer?

>implying the main problem with muslims is terrorism
>implying it's not only the tip of the iceburg
>implying muslims being a majority in most cities isn't a problem
>implying muslims being a huge voting base in a democratic nation isn't a problem
>implying a muslim in a western country isn't working agianst the interest of the nation
>implying any muslim would ever be German, French, British, Swedish, ect...

Hmm... it's almost their presense in our countries are acts of hostility themselves since they will never assimulate and they will never have the values of the nations they're in. They will always be muslims before their country.

Attached: Murdoch chan.png (842x1032, 1.24M)

Yes user, but to find meaning and idenity in all this suffering, that is what Tarrant-chan is.

Refer to

>Females should not put themselves in violent situations, they should be pure in body and soul.
yes but tarrant-chan is not a female, she is a fictional two-dimensional character representing a male
nobody here is arguing with you about this point, but it doesn't apply here. depicting tarrant as an anime girl as a homage to him in no way condones women in the military or whatever other nonsense you are associating this with. drawing people as cute anime girls is something we've been doing since this website started and i don't see any reason to stop it now just because some people actually think women should be in the military or whatever

I don't think that guy is talking about 3d women, he said pure in body and mind. No western women are like that at all.

Don't think he's promoting women in the military at all

3d women are sinful. I can confirm from first hand account. Even a 3d version of Tarrant-chan will go after some other dude's dick.

5/10 not creative but got replies

Attached: this is bait.png (200x200, 10K)

Why Noa?

This meme is literally illegal in your country.

How new are you boomer fag? Go back to faceberg, grandpa.

I wonder if it's actually illegal? Is a wifu actually illegal in NZ?

He also claimed to not hate any other races or religious including islam. Yet he shot up a fucking mosque. It's not a hard concept to grasp. He just wants invaders (including jews) to fuck off to their respective countries.

Is is disrespectful to Tarrant-chan that I broke no fap to this? So hot

Attached: 1553453081271.png (1000x800, 427K)

why did he do it in a non-european country though?