We are so fucked

I just watched pic related again recently and well... Jesus. We are past the point of no return and doomed as a society. Its going to just get shittier and shittier until the world is dumb brown slaves, lorded over by their corporate masters.

Attached: 3-falling-down.jpg (483x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJwpHWqNbkQ
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=q8IlXA4ArPg
youtube.com/watch?v=jQsij-uORgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't mean we should go down without a fight user. Make them take society from our cold, dead hands if need be. Become a thorn in their side.

>dumb brown slaves, lorded over by their corporate masters.
now you're getting it

I hate to be that guy, but #NotAllBrowns. The only reason i even became slightly red pilled was a Mexican buddy i had that smacked some sense into me. I grew up in California and was a rabid leftist for a while until he mentioned the Jews in one of our political chats. It stunned me and i was "literally shaking" for a few months afterwards. I was the faggy leftist meme. He snapped me out of it.

Pretty sure your masters don't care what color the slaves are.

Attached: ee2d58af49247be1e1cc230a59da2525-01.jpg (1414x2000, 1.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=cJwpHWqNbkQ

>"You forgot the suitcase"

the producers and directors of "falling down" were jews.

stop worrying so much.

Congrats on having more conquistador DNA than your average Spanish rape baby. But no, 95% of your “people” are dumb, malleable animals. A perfect worker class for the elites.

True, but the brown ones are mostly just smart enough to do simple tasks, but dumb enough and lack the self awareness to realize that they are slaves

>a Mexican buddy i had that smacked some sense into me
How is your reading comprehension? Not too good?

You clearly have never been to Los Angeles. Its actually worse now than it was portrayed in the movie. Not to mention, regardless (((Schumacher)) made it, the similarities are fucking striking

i have no idea what drugs you are on but its not looking good for you

Whatever you say dude.

discord
(O)---|1|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

This is the future of America and it's beautiful.

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

You missed the point.

It was a great movie except for him killing the only other fren in it.

imagine the smell

Attached: 1544426933743.jpg (1024x1200, 384K)

No one is falling for this honeypot and if they are, just know that you are piece of shit

Head of the system is Federal Reserve and banks. Get back money supply.

This looks like a place right down the street from me. You guys do not know how bad it is. One of my acquaintances from high school was recently found dead in a ditch from gunshot wounds. Another one died years back from getting stabbed 32 times on a street corner.

Don't you realize? The worse it gets, the better. Whites will have to collectively admit they don't want to live around subhumans.

LA fag here, I live about 5 min from there. That place in the photo is called MacArthur Park, and it’s filled with illegal immigrants and homelessness. I try my best to avoid that place despite coming from an illegal immigrant family myself, cause neighborhoods like that are the fucking worst. Disgusting places that everybody is trying get out of, and the only reason it’s allowed to exist in the first place is cause LA is a sanctuary city. They rather “help” immigrants than improve the city what a fucking joke.

In todays world there isn't even any ambiguity about this. He's the "racist villain", despite relating to the black man who was screwed over by the bank and killing the neo-nazi.

Attached: laszDc9.gif (704x304, 3.31M)

Having lived here for all of my life, i can tell you they will not ever admit any mistakes. They will not collectivize. Everyone here just wants to work 9-5, be able to feed themselves and have a little entertainment interspersed. The whites where i am from are actually worse than the minorities in most cases. I am sorry to burst your bubble.

The place in that photo is called MacArthur Park and it’s not too far away from my neighborhood which is Echo Park. Echo Park use to look like that while I was growing up till gentrification made it safer and cleaner. People like to bitch about gentrification, yet it’s the only solution I’ve been seeing that’s working to eliminate the poverty in such places.

Stay strong brother. It only gets worse from here on out unless we stay strong and figure out a way out of this mess.

Watch The Black Pill video about this movie

I have to watch this movie some day. What other movies are Jow Forums approved?

Attached: scaled.IMG_0260.jpg (300x400, 45K)

tfw when you see it

Attached: falling down.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

Yep the entire world is fucked

There are no moral values, women became more whores than other times, people are more selfish

Everything became superficial the only way to save this world is to wait for the collapse and rebuild the world again

A Jew got me hip to Merchant memes. Then I went down the rabbit hole.

Attached: 1408990420120.jpg (400x397, 24K)

>a tale of urban reality

>When you see it.

Attached: IMG_2929.jpg (770x433, 35K)

so you watched this jewish movie about a white guy who causes all his own problems and is 'the bad guy' and now you feel like giving up on your life and community. Maybe watch *any other fucking movie*? fucking dumbass

Race isn't the issue. Beliefs are. I know brown people that want their own nat soc society. I know blacks that want their own nat soc society. I want them to have it. I just don't want them in my society. I absolutely agree with a wakanda like state. It's the "diversity is our strength" faggots that are the cancer.

Yes (((Corporate Masters))).

Pepe?

Are you gonna fuck with him?

Attached: IMG_2930.jpg (609x863, 113K)

No you fucking bogan, any one with two functioning braincellls can see the blatant propaganda, but the reflection of how society is in the movie looks a whole hell of a lot like how society is now, but even worse.

Go fuck yourself. You are a part of the problem.

Can anyone explain this for a brainlet

>blatant propaganda
so why does op watch it again and again lmao.
anyway I don't know what the fuck you blackpill morose faggots think about it 'looks like society'. Coke costs more than it did 20 years ago OHH NO. Of course if you focus on shit like a gang neighborhood, things look bad.
Like, nothing in this movie is generally applicable. If something resonates with you, it's because you're a self-defeating fuckhead sperg like the cunt in the movie

It says "Pepe" on the stairs he is standing on

Michel Moore is a very conservative and old school, like the guy in the movie. He wears glasses. He probably shares some of the sentiments of the character played by Michael Douglas. He was a cop when the movie was filmed.

LA is a shithole beyond saving and hes probably doing his fucking best.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQsij-uORgE
Video very much related. It's time lads.

Attached: DBZ vs degeneracy.jpg (1024x561, 140K)

And this right here is exactly what i am talking about. Whites will never truly collectivize. They can't even get along on a fucking message board without playing the blame game and stopping all legitimate conversations. They would rather chimp out like fucking niggers.

PEPE botton left

What a nigger.

>the price of everything goes up due to the greed of bankers and corporations
>nothing is worth a fuck and is usually falsely advertised
>niggers and spics everywhere
>the rich wall themselves off at their faggoty country clubs and gated communities
>greater emphasis is put on professions of stupid shit like cosmetic plastic surgery
>you speak out against it, youre going to get harassed or thrown in jail

Sound familiar?

it's not a collectivizing type of thread. It's an OP wants to vent, transferring the burden of his personal frustration caused by bad genetics and no exercise. Other faggots like you are joining in with your defeatist vents. Good, breathe it all out sad sack babies. have a good honking cry. Then close this black pill daiper package up and throw it away and get back to being balanced

have you actually seen the movie?

taxi driver is better

I have to thank Black Pilled for his analysis on the movie. Without this i would not have incentive to watch.

>Too bad the WASPs made LA into a glorified laboratory.
>"The Negros are out of control lets give the beaners more power"
>"The Beaners are out of control lets give the Orientals more power."
>"The non-whites are out of control lets introduce narcotics and firearms to the mix to control their numbers."
>"Oh my God theyre breeding uncontrollably lets introduce birth control and abortion."
>"Oh my God now theyre becoming educated. Lets incarcerate them anyway."

General Dougals McArthur Park how fucking ironic and poetic.

Attached: IMG_2932.jpg (1536x1025, 764K)

That movie was around 25 years ago
The wars been over even before that.
I'm actrually hoping the libfags are right on the world ending in 10 years and we decend into a mad max like future

Attached: 91b9abce96503a2a2b4825914b050c28.jpg (750x600, 68K)

woah you know what, it's true! You and OP are right - let me just recap what op said:
>We are past the point of no return and doomed as a society. Its going to just get shittier and shittier
So like, i guess let's kill ourselves? Do you guys wanna do it together? Should we stream it haha

I think he suggest going sicarii way. Guns, bombs and shit with suicide by police topping.

I'm watching The Lion King right now. It's perfect. We are all hanging with Timone and Pumba right now. It's time to take back pride rock lads. The (((((Hyenas)))) don't stand a chance.

>off-pride tykes talk wide through Scar meat
>off-sides like how Worf ride on Starfleet

Attached: 1520742509339.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Nobody here is saying that other than KGBro you fucking sperg. Sometimes it is cathartic to reflect on just how bad things really are. Shit, unless you live in fucking Melbourne you have no idea what city life is like in America. Have you even had to deal with minorities on a daily basis or see unspeakable crimes on the news or talked about by everyone you know? Fuck off.

77 men is all it took

Attached: parker.jpg (620x339, 172K)

Move to a place where you can't survive the winter outdoors. I live in a place like that. 0 homeless people in a city of 200000. The addicts leave for warmer cities or stay indoors where they can't shit up the streets

>until the world is dumb brown slaves, lorded over by their corporate masters.

Lorded over by (((Jews))).

All whites will be long dead.

Lol, and Rafiki, the baboon Says "It's time" a few different times. This movie is based.

IT"S TIME

Pepe the digits frog

Oh really? Please educate me on how I’m part of the problem. Don’t tell me cause my parents decided to illegally come to this country? I didn’t have any control over that.

Oh no, you're just stuck as being an American now friend. Enjoy the rampant consumerism and the destruction of everything in life worth living for. Have a nice stay.

You don't have to be an asshole man.

imagine being this scared of literally everything

Attached: white male paranoia.jpg (715x960, 188K)

Whitey Live In Bad Times.....

Attached: 1200px-Mobutu1.jpg (1200x879, 215K)

The U.S. is the only place that would provide someone like me with opportunities. I’m a natural born citizen here, my parents became naturalized citizens, so moving to another country would be stupid. Just because I’m American doesn’t mean I fall into the consumerist bs and the shit the media tries to force feed us. Instead of being an asshole, why don’t you answer the question I asked you?

Yeah I was there frequently back 11' and it's much worse than it's portrayed in that movie. I couldn't believe LA was that much of a shothole. Homeless people, trash, and graffiti everywhere. I felt like I was in Mexico in some areas. Cool people and fun parties though.

I'm not even the same guy I just find it hilarious that you bought into the American dream.

I’m planning on doing that my dude. I wanna move to Alaska, or somewhere that has a lot of rainfall cause I’m sick of all the homelessness that the city has.

Blackpilled did a video on falling down. You should check it out.

They seem pretty adamant on getting some shade of mocha.

It’s all I got dude. Unless you have another solution to poverty.

Actually, many browns are woke to the JQ, but they intentionally go along with it because it’s good for them. They’re still slaves. Maybe not forever, but long enough to injure White people permanently.

>highway running through a park
why?

Attached: 1547117659084.png (420x420, 12K)

I do not have any solutions at this point in my life. Millions if not billions are going to die in the coming decades. I can't think of a single way to stop any of this. It's like someone put crazy pills in the fucking water supply and is just going to watch what happens. Like this is all some kind of sick joke to them. I fucking care too much about all of this though and let that drag me down. Do not make the same mistakes whites did is all i can really say.

I really hope this isn't the case. If it is, i hope they at least have the common courtesy to kill every last person responsible for this mess.

why didnt Waco start it then

Dude, la here too. Fucking Hollywood is tent city. Sunset and La Brea are cesspools. It’s fucking gross. I work in TV but I’m seriously thinking of learning to code.

Look at the history of Europeans and then look at the history of the 3rd world hordes that are flooding Europe

This camp is 100 yards away from the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Attached: C2F22853-EF27-4EFC-BA27-CBA917E445C3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

That's why the shitskins will eventually leave white countries of their own volition. Once the gibs have dried up and they have to survive harsh cold climates for months they'll go back to the desert and fuck off.

>Image
That's Spore isn't it?

What shocked me about this movie is how fucking shit LA looked, maybe it's just the movie, but still

> he thinks 80% of whites are aware of anything
the absolute state
if the vast majority whites were aware of anything that matters, do you think we'd be where we are ?
most people are cattle.

fake redpilled movie

Brawl in Cell Block 99
I want more like this.
Suggestions?

Attached: 1553841472429.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

I’m apart of Gen Z, so it’s pretty bad for me knowing that I was born in a world that’s going to shit. All I can really hope for is that my generation will band together and become the new silent generation that will build a better world outta the shit pile previous generations handed to us. It’s all fucked, and it’s up to me and others like me to fix this shit. It’s this belief that led me to be so knowledgeable about politics and the shit that is our world.

I am also young but i fucked my life up early by trying to be the cool kid bad boy which did get me pussy but it was from a bunch of whores. Now i'm just an autismo mid 20s NEET living off of my parents for the time being. I quit my last job about 6 months ago and have been living off the cash i saved up but that is running out. Do not take my advice seriously.

I lived in Hollywood for about 5 years, before moving back to Echo Park cause they kicked my dad and I out (reason they kicked us and all other tenants out is cause they’re trying to make a condo outta the apartment building I once lived in) and my experience living there was great but there’s so much fucking homelessness and degeneracy dude. I looked up Hollywood’s past and it use to not be like this. It was cleaner and better like most of the U.S. I still have to go to Hollywood because I work there and it makes me sad and disgusted seeing all the homelessness and degeneracy there. People beg and harass customers and me asking for money. Drunks and idiots loiter in front of the store I work at and nobody does anything about it most of the time cause we’re so use to it. It’s like people have been programmed to not care about the shit around us.

I'm sorry to say but everything got worse after the 1965 immigration act known as hart cellar. The more non-white the country became, the more degenerate it became. Hollywood has always been a cesspit though. Movie Magic ruined this country and made it look better than it really is.

>Can anyone explain this for a brainlet
See