Can we please just fucking hit reset on this country?

> lives on west coast of Canada
> dad is teacher, fucked over by corrupt provincial government. Literally had to move to a cheaper house far from his work because cunt premier spent budget on her son’s private school
> no one gives a shit about politics except faggot old fucks who are completely disassociated with reality
> still went into politics to try to fix things cause I believed in democracy back then
> new provincial government is ok but they won’t last, provincial politics is still a shithole full of corrupt animals
> decide to go into federal politics because of this
> don’t speak French cause no one for 4000km speaks that shit language
> can’t join my own country’s government
> complain online
> ratfuck quebecois politicians publicly denounce me, ensure I will never have a career in not only federal government, but my own provincial government, even my own city’s government
> get really fucking mad, join Cascadian separatist movement, gonna blow some shit up
> movement is overrun by white supremacist monsters and all thats left are some anti vax tards
> you Jow Forums fucks destroyed my last chance to make things better, literally no hope for me or my people
> I love every citizen of this province but I hate this fucking country
> Cascadia hurts

Attached: you_ruined_this.png (290x174, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articles_of_Confederation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cascadia was always a white enthostate back all the way back to when they were calling it Jefferson in the 1840s. Your civic nationalism I.e isn’t going to be looked at kindly. I guess I could be like you and whine about it being this way but it doesn’t matter really the world is what it is. White vs everyone.

"I guess I could be like you and whine about it being this way"
you are all sitting on this board whining about the way things are, fighting against impossible odds same as me. Don't use that argument cause I will turn it right back around. I'm trying to change the way things are if you didnt get that.

"the world is what it is. White vs everyone"
is blatant corruption and bullshit ok to you because these frog fucks are white? You should still support my goal of destroying these sacks of shit even if it doesnt fall in line with your main objective.

>> ratfuck quebecois politicians publicly denounce me, ensure I will never have a career in not only federal government, but my own provincial government, even my own city’s government

explain

Come to the dark side leaf.

Attached: NVApepe.jpg (750x973, 111K)

Exactly...just what the fuck are you talking about?

How the fuck can those politicians "publicly denounce" you and then "ensure I will never have a career" ? How the fuck do they prevent you from doing anything in politics? You're probably just cucking to them.

French is fucking easy to learn especially the kaybek bastardised-from-France version. If you couldn't find a way to learn that then you don't have the intelligence to get into politics. You deserve what you get. You get what you work for.

I know J.J. McCullough has been very open about this but he was safer than me working for independent media. I was explaining what happened to him like minutes before posting this shit and got the terms mixed up. Basically I was just muscled out of politics cause only bigshots actually get denounced. It was even easier for them to deal with me.

Shut the fuck up, it's an irrelevant language and people in Quebec are welfare fags.

I see, Quebec contributes nothing to this country

why must you summon the larpers?

Show flag larper.

Imagine if americans had to learn mandarin chinese to work in their government. it aint that hard lol just learn it!

I dont want to learn your trashtier useless fucking language to have political power in my own country. We beat your asses in the war for this land, just fucking assimilate already.

only genocide i want is of the liberal party of BC, sorry dude

>We beat your asses in the war for this land, just fucking assimilate already.

I agree

What are the injuns like on the West Coast

oh no, I'm fucking American golly gee willikers, an american liking a revolutionary war flag. It's so fucking terrible.

Difference faggot is, I ain't trying to be something that I ain't or encouraging something I ain't go be a doublenigger on /mlp/ like a good femboi

Attached: 1401205925907.jpg (634x398, 44K)

>the (((liberal party))) of BC

Attached: jewploblem.jpg (960x643, 153K)

>I'm fucking American
Sure you are Jamal.

a lot of them are chillers, and a hell of a lot better than the morons of good ol vancity. The ones people constantly fuckin whine about for protesting pipelines are living out here too though, so you lot on pol wouldn't like them very much I'd assume. For me personally I have no ill will towards them and their cause and anyone fucking with that shitter Trudeau is a hero in my eyes.

The NDP ships in niggers more than any party but i see your point

Attached: fame_of_a_dead_man_s_deeds_by_thedarkforeigner_dcph683-pre.jpg (785x793, 152K)

go fuck yourself you weak dickhead.

Im born and raised Vancouver. You're blessed to live in the most ideal spot on earth with the most opportunity (aside from all the hideous taxes)

make something of yourself

You have to know English and French to be a politician in Canada?

Pierce County NatSoc reporting for duty.

> no one gives a shit about politics
basically proving that point

you're sitting comfy in your fuckin studio apartment giving half your income to a government that only cares about the opinions of people in Quebec and Ontario. There is a problem, I want to fix it.Don't shit on me for actually caring about our democracy.

yeah and it works out real well for people who live in french speaking areas, but for those of us in english speaking canada it basically means we get fucked.

hello brother let us go fuck shit up

>but for those of us in english speaking canada it basically means we get fucked.
Don't they teach French in school or something?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articles_of_Confederation

You'd figure after getting into and muscled out of democratic politics you'd learn democracy is a sham.
Ah well.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (499x550, 40K)

You have to know both to be a citizen..

are you guy cross-waving one of those massive flags?
shit was cash

Attached: shambhala.jpg (720x480, 100K)

Canada in 1995 was literally voted "Best place on earth to live".

How far we've fallen. How I miss how things used to be...

Why cant we have an ethnostate in tropics? Do you niggers like getting snowed in?

thats fuckin wrong dude, you can know either english or french

Attached: 1462415917842.png (1861x1081, 285K)

took a little while for this bilingualism bullshit to fuck us over, now we dont even have a national identity I guess...

The white race was forged in ice. It made us resourseful and intelligent.
Niggers evolved in the sun, with ample access to food and water. As a result, they had no need to evolve a higher IQ. Tropics are nice and all, but colder temperate areas are our true homes.

>
wrong

I do not understand what that means

I thought we were from hyperboria or whatever with the never setting sun. I hate the cold senpai

> still went into politics to try to fix things cause I believed in democracy back then

I made it clear that I no longer do. Just don't see any alternative.

Saving BC is hopeless, it'd require a genocide of all the stoners, degenerates, trannies, Liberals, NDP and more to unfuck BC.
You have a better chance with Alberta, retards are trying to claim it and degen it as well.

If you still really want to do something about BC I'd go with grass roots tactics, think yellow vest movement.
There are plenty of young people here getting immensely fucked over by the way things are who have tons of pent rage, invest in it.

Government overthrow is the best course of action, there is no (((democracy))) here.

>Just don't see any alternative.
The proper war is cultural, mate. We must find a way to educate ourselves and those around us who are willing to learn, and keep it going until we reach critical mass.
When that happens you'll understand that "politics is downstream from culture".
Embrace intellecutal pursuit.

>I hate the cold senpai
That's fine, you're probably not used to it much. I assume you're southern states, correct? I was raised in TX, but moved up to WA years ago and haven't looked back.
Also, I'm stuck in Seattle.
Help.
Monarchy always worked pretty well. Just look what happened when it was abandoned or bastardized: empires crumble, muds flood the streets, and social cohesion decays

Attached: tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif (666x386, 342K)

They might have updated it but last time i checked out the citizenship test it said both. Or fluent in at least one maybe it was..

Based. This is what i tell everyone who argues against race. Its simple evolution

There is a flatlander albertan motherfucker on youtube known as Danger Cats, that man is funny as fuck. I like the albertan lot and my dream is a day when our two provinces can come together but that seems pretty fuckin impossible when Trudeau's funders are putting millions into anti-BC propaganda out there to push their pipeline through.

>the left believes in science
>evolution rules!
>wait, NOT THAT!
baka

I'm from Colorado where winters arent that cold, but it still sucks. I just bought a jeep so hopefully next winter i can tolerate it but if not im getting the heck outa here and becoming a southerner. Pic related for proof of whiteness

Attached: asdasdasdasdad.png (1146x730, 91K)

What you suggested about the young folks is basically what I'm currently trying to do. I am not a right winger who wants to fuck over the stoners and trans community so they shouldnt be a problem and could even help. My other focus is on 2nd gen immigrants who are already bilingual but would need to also learn french to have power. These people are pretty hardcore fucked and would probably support my primary objective.

A state union with Alberta would have to happen after purging and draining BC of human sewage. Its absolutely fucked here down to the bare bones of BC society.
Everybody fucking drinks their problems away and smokes weed, I can't seem to find people who just don't and its fucking frustrating, fuck BC.

canada law: you got caught drinking at 15 and had an 'open container'. YOU CANT COME TO CANADA.

why?

BECAUSE leaf faggotry, maple syrup guzzling faggotry, you can't come in! you have to file a thing!!!!! and it takes a year!!!!!!!!!!!! to come into our cucked country, after we say it's okay!

FUCK

CANADA.

we will fucking decimate all of you. you are all cucked faggots. your laws are shit, your people are shit, you are the source of most of the shitposting right behind aussie cunts.

DAY OF THE RAKE WILL HAPPEN. and i cant wait to murder each and every one of you.

I'm not far right either but a lot of their concepts are good.
Stoners need to be rehab'd and trannies need to be rehab'd as well. But in the mean time having them help would be good.

Make sure you spread flyers and make them recognizable, find a designer to help you out. Having a recognizable calling card for a movement really helps get those things going, a flag or something perhaps as well. The Canadian flag has been tarnished pretty bad in recent years so a definitive symbol would be wise to have.

Seattle pal. I remember when I could go down to your nice city without having to deal with some pissy guard. Our people are kin why cant we hang the fuck out?

How the hell do we restore democracy to a country that was born out of abandoning it? IDK about you but I hate those British cocksuckers and everything about the constitutional monarchy that remains. A massive waste of money to pay for a senate that does nothing, a governor general that does nothing, and a whole host of forgettable positions that do fucking nothing.

thats why I liked Cascadia but its really been tarnished by dumbass lefties and downright unstable righties. People tend to like the BC flag so ive been considering that.

The BC flag is a cluster fuck, also it having the Union Jack and crown on it gives it the colonial look 2nd gen immigrants may not identify with much, would need something new.

those people arent getting in the way of anyone. all we really need is an organized and intelligent group with real outreach that will be able to kick up some anger in the groups that can mobilize. the canadian loyalists and rich corrupt fucks controlling the provincial government are the ones that really need to be destroyed. I really wanted proportional representation so a BC First party could start or something like that but outside money and fearmongering fucked that up.

America:

"You smoked one weed, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE LAND OF THE FREE

A-bomb Ottawa for me cocksucker, see if I care

Fucking housing costs too holy shit mang.

In Victoria surrounded by fags and barely making a living working with three kids. We gunna make it dudes just keep trying.

We gunna gas the кчкes and make the gays into helots and fuck Trudeau’s soft soft asshole, the Bastard son of Castro

i don't do any drugs. never have. sorry, retard.

get back to bagging my groceries. you are a do-nothing piece of shit.

I think you're over estimating the mentality many have in BC man.
I thought like you did for awhile that BC was this place dying for saving but people just don't have that morale, too many are pacified and I really don't know what we'd get from cutting ourselves from the east aside from their bullshit not being in our yard.

If enough anti east sentiment is cooked up and things are escalated high maybe something could happen but idk if I see that having, esp with so many from down east moving in here.

My Great Grandpa was awarded some thing for his service against the Reds in 1919 in Siberia (left Vancouver and then Victoria on his way to Vladivostok), the seared was from the city of Vancouver for his service, it’s covered in Swastikas.

He was a Scot from Glasgow. Had three families here in Canada, one ended up in Seattle, mine in southwest BC and another one Calgary.

Attached: B7AFC258-D460-476B-814F-9868E0017C34.jpg (2204x3920, 1.39M)

There are so many pacified people out here I dunno if revolt is possible unless people were angered enough.

Its the fucking weed pacifying people

leaf leaf leaf. your opinions are invalid

fuck off and die.

Woah, don’t take your dissatisfaction over your micropenis out on ya man, we can’t even feel it

People’s Party of B.C. my dude, let’s start it up

Ya my Great grandpa used to drive some transport vehicles for a living when he was young, between Seattle and HONGcouver

new symbols are rough, but I agree with you on the BC flag. Rebranding Cascadia might be the best bet? Or perhaps a city flag like Vancouver? that'd alienate those in the interior and the island though.

People have been down for a long time but with this new technology its easier to reach them. I'm going to keep trying for this as long as I'm breathing. Quebec's gonna have to get CSIS to come shoot me up before I quit.

I’m 120% more based than you.

My Great Grandfather killed commies.

Legend

I don’t smoke it, makes you all stupid.

I can’t afford that when I have three kids and I want to make them smart.

we arent talkin about you're lot, you angry little yank

Seattle and Vancouver accents are literally the same basically, also Victoria though it is full of rich fucks that are better than the rest of us

"The Bastard son of Castro"

lol there had to be one of you fuckers in here eventually

cant say I like your alt right bullshit and having your kind in my movement would 100% fuck me over since I need the lefties to love me

The "commies" your grandpa killed are nothing more than brothers foghting for their country brainwashed by the joo. Just like you grandpa was. Jews are the real evil. score actually goes for the germans. If the holocaust is true that is..

Migrant Pakis are getting jobs with the province municipalities and crown corporations

Trudeau legalizes weed and people forget he didnt follow through on voter reform, didnt fix the useless fucking senate, and a whole bunch of other shit I cannot remember. At least now we're getting fired up realizing he's the same as every other member of federal government, a pawn of corporations who doesnt give a fuck about the country or its people. Now maybe we'll elect a dipshit from the conservative party again and expect things to get better.

Federal government is fucking useless to the west. won't save alberta's economy, won't fix BC's housing, won't fix BC's fires. they do not fucking care about us.

Its not much, but its simple and stands out
Chose green due to all our green forests, and yellow as a colour of hope, chose the arrow since it represents the aboriginals here. But also anybody can create an arrow themselves, as in anybody can make it under the movement.

Its a start i think

Attached: peoplesparty.png (1986x1117, 96K)

>Dad is a teacher
>I went into politics

Fuck off you fucking kike.

Don't care about some token minorities to appease the islamaphobe police, I want western canada to be shown some goddamn respect instead of being passed off as a bunch of loser rednecks and hippie stoners

ok ill fuck off all the way to canada and do my own thing up here and not bother you americans how about that? hold the fuck up thats what im doing already...

BC government is just as bad as the feds, both BC govt and feds were offered jets from Russia to put out the fort Mcmurray fire and both declined the offer like fucking dolts.

Nice. I like where you're going with this, trying to represent the whole movement under one flag. If someone traced my shit back to this thread it'd probably not look great though.

I'd use your framework to design a flag once I had a little bit of support in key communities, getting input from the coast-salish, immigrants who dont want to learn french, the BC patriots, and the environmentalists who currently like the Cascadian tree. That way I bring them all under one banner, united for a single goal.

I'm not exactly a man of means since my career is in the shitter and its expensive here but I'm cutting corners and working and saving up to travel the province a bit next year and drum up support.

Sure but at least BC's gov has a vested interest in our province and people even if they're often dumb and incompetent. Feds pretend we dont exist.

Vancouver has a flag shop that'll make you anything if you show them a design and its simple enough that they could pull it off, rings up 100$ or under to do usually. Could go and get some made there.

Honestly I'd use this as its fresh (an improved version) to distance from the Cascadia shit show as much as possible. I think the usage of green works enough to appease environmental types. Coast salish would appreciate the incorporation of their arrows into it very much so too I think.

French is the true language of cuckolds and I refuse to learn or speak it. French fags btfo

oh I see how it is, you run that flag shop and are about to make 100$ playing my ass like a fiddle!

but seriously though, I dont have that type of money to throw around right now. Image saved though. I'm in this for the long game, its just about finding the right moment. Maybe Scheer will anger the lefties out here and push em over the edge?

Fuck I fucking agreed with a natsoc up the thread I hope this shit doesnt fuck me over in a few years. I hate nazis ok you leftie going throught this thread?

Amen to that shit, meeting a few reasonable souls on fucking Jow Forums after coming here for a fight

???

ironically think white people that aren't boomers can't get good government jobs without the best resume ever

Western secession is the only way to save this land.

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1315x1920, 667K)

Nah I don't, was merely a suggestion of where to get many of these made. I'm probably gonna do so and get these circulating if possible. The aboriginals here lack any flag at all while the other groups all have one so they may like it off the bat.

Also another subtle detail about the arrows is that they're facing left, right and center, subtle bid to show the movement encompasses the needs of multiple political leanings and isn't one sided.

Scheer angers the right a lot too lol, he's weak and pathetic. You hear about that conservative party member resigning because they were threatened to have 'offensive' facebook posts shown? fuck the conservicucks honestly.

Also best way to get people into this is to just talk to people publically and seed ideas into them about this, if enough people base level are all mad, theres potential for revolt. I hate that insurrection is the only way but hey if the feds have made it so we can't play their game, we won't.

All those french cocksuckers had to do was threaten it and they control the whole country now. If we can put up a reasonable resistance those east coast fucks will give in eventually.

yeah insurrection is all I have left now.

Scheer's a fuckin tool but he's got a good shot at kicking out Justin and he might just do something the left can rally around. Uniting our political spectrum is a nice idea, and it shows that we have one single objective which I'd brand as giving BC a voice.

This is a goal that can easily appeal to all who care about politics and could actually theoretically unite them.

I am trying to be vocal, and I will try to do more in the future. What tools should I use? People on reddit are pretty fucking wimpy but I do have some clout on there. How can we get this message out?

Scheer is a faggot and I doubt he gives a fuck about us, I don't want him in, total cuck and pushover. I'd rather have Trudeau for another 5 years solely because it would escalate tensions closer to violent reset.
No right vs left is a concept that terrifies the establishment, having both united would fuck them over seriously, which is all the more reason for us to do just that.

Use all tools, social media especially and real life as well (posters, flyers). A guerilla campaign for this would be the best course of action. Entertaining youtube videos on the subject matter would help as well, calls to action on reddit are worth a shot as well. Just make sure you don't come off as too right or too left to keep the wide appeal. And also don't bore too much to lose attention. Push for this on as many fronts as possible.

I'll try to keep all messaging short and to the point, no speeches unless I'm in person with someone cause I'm pretty good at convincing folks like that.

I dont really understand video making and the like but I could learn

I dont doubt that Scheer wouldnt support the cause but seeing as theres a lot of lefties out here maybe he'd piss them off enough and then get pressured into reforms. Trudeau will probably do the same though so either way we win.

I'm starting pretty small here, but there is a lot of underlying separatist sentiment in this province that could be flamed up over the right controversy. A unifying problem like this if portrayed in the right way which I will make sure to do, could gather together all politically active members of society.

I have talked to many BC cons (federal). I bring up western alienation and they laugh nervously and try to pivot. They are scared of people like us, the single-issue voters of the west.

God's speed user

Video making works really well, just look what memes did for Trump and the yellow vests.
If you can make an entertaining enough call to action that doesn't fall flat, it'll kill and get you a reputation.

Scheer wouldn't support meaningful change in any capacity, just a slow by-the-books retard.

BC politicians are from the top class here, they've not grown up under the actual shit living conditions sewn here by the top, of course they have no fucking idea how bad things really are here.

Anyways, thread is slowing down, make more if you can but not too many, spread the call to as many places as you can, remember to catch the eye and keep it entertained.

good luck gnight

Thanks for the advice. I will keep fighting the good fight.