Was the trump rally a little white pill for anyone else?

Trump refering to mexicans immigrants as "invaders" was pretty cool. I felt like 2016 all over again. I know he's mostly blowing smoke but I felt a little better about the state of america after the speech. Any anons relate?

Attached: rally.png (1800x590, 2.53M)

My favorite part was when everyone stood up an clapped after he got his hands on the nuclear codes.

You mean the one from today? YES!!!

That was really a pleasure to watch. Its been a while since I've seen this trump Calling out the deep state and calling shitt pencil neck

>mexicans immigrants as "invaders"
you mean illegals? I didn't watch.

I prefer to call them "garden gnomes" since it's not a racial slur

At what point do the epic bant owns stop and the actual action against these people begins? He has one more year in office and the best hes done is the stock market which he turned into a mess months ago.

Democrats are in a shit situation...and they have mostly crazies ( warren, Biden) taking up the headlines.

Establishment DNC will cock block Based Yang just like they fucked Bernie.

2020 is looking good...but there is a long way to go.

Attached: feminism1.png (778x388, 565K)

>pic
that whole room of jew loving boomers need to be gassed.

fuck those nigger bars blocking the sweet brainwashed moma berries

Well played sir. Deep \pol there.

I loved it

Attached: Apu.jpg (725x638, 234K)

It's get flagged by some cuck and I'll get banned again...

gay

Canada needs to be gassed

In many ways today marks the first official day of the Trump presidency. A 5 year president, not bad

They can comment in our spaces...as long as they are Based and show respect. If it weren't for Goldy, Based Peterson etc they should all be gassed just for electing such an SJW faggot into office.

Tried to post on FB, copying text.
First attempt said it was spam.

Attached: A19D0365-C97C-48A5-9E18-51B3DAD5DE9A.png (2048x1536, 494K)

>posting on CIAnigger Faceberg

Attached: 1544941159142.jpg (1024x1200, 384K)

I've been fighting a hell of a cold, so I missed it live. I'm watching it now, and it's great.

Really wish I had a president like Trump. 2020 lads; don't fuck up.

Why are you doxxing yourself, Jeffrey?

Doesn't mexico have TJ MATA guy or something?

Problem is Based Mexicans are outnumbered by the low IQ rats....so the cartels run amuck and no one steps up in unison.

illegals are not legal immigrants.

>it felt
This is women tier speech. Whiteoids are natural boen cucks

How to beat a libtard on redistribution of wealth through taxation argument and immigration

It's jew bait bro....not real.

> t.

Attached: organictrumpsupport.png (1066x993, 973K)

Based boomer
Welcome to the chans Jeffrey!
So who's best girt?

He’s going to try to capitulate back to being “based” giving you glimmers of hope like an abused housewife.
Don’t fall for its Jewish tricks.
Focus on acceleration and forming white communities in the north west.

>acceleration
>running away to white communities
Isn't this a contradiction

Attached: shill 2.png (980x112, 11K)

>Was the trump rally a little white pill for anyone else?
Not really. Do like that he's finally calling them invaders and that he continues to escalate his rhetoric in line with the stuff I say, but unless there's action on it SOON then they're just words.

It brought a smile to my face but I still feel like my country is entirely doomed and that we have no bright future. I just want the beaners who took my job to be deported so that I can go back into my chosen career.

Attached: hitler and a dragon.jpg (460x545, 37K)

I'm hoping that now that the whole Muh Russia situation is seemingly winding down he can start focusing more on getting his campaign agenda put through, or at least purging the worst of the scum. We'll see how he's done when 2020 rolls around I suppose.

Maybe trump will do more after 2020, who knows

the butthurt response is even better

>Trump refering to mexicans immigrants as "invaders" was pretty cool. I felt like 2016 all over again

Does it really matter when he has Israels cock down his throat and Kushner in his fucking ear.