Goodjob /pol you have redpilled me

Goodjob /pol you have redpilled me.

>Be young black kid in 2007 lurking the internet

>discover Jow Forums

>become redpilled as fuck over the course of 12 years.

>My brain automatically contribute everything terrible in the world to jews

>Can no longer live a normal life

So, /pol if you had the chance to go back and be completly oblivious about """"Them""""" would you?

Pic related its me

Attached: IMG_20190329_000626.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hd6Jzra5eHc
youtube.com/watch?v=yTiVw3rFNhU
youtu.be/VMa7Zhrk1yI
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=oZm63hi1jRY
youtu.be/fFo3Q0VF72I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah I wouldn't

No, better to live awake than die asleep

nope just those fools suffer. just keep on laughing while you're here.

At least you made it out. You are in the safe zone looking down on to clown world and all the terrible things in it.

youtu.be/hd6Jzra5eHc

Attached: Halo 3 Master Chief big_1477661363_image.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

if it's you post a timestamp.

Fuck no, truth > life

Not sure if dank b8, or sincere post.
Would I go back? No. Normies lead disgusting, hollow lives. Everything means so much more to me than it ever did.

Your training is almost complete now go shoot up a KFC

Based. I'm a mutt. But then again that's because i'm american. A lot of us burgers on Jow Forums aren't white.

No, and Jow Forums hasn't changed me. I always knew most races have their own nigger type. I did learn a lot about money and Jews involvement with it.

Attached: koko-iq.jpg (685x669, 103K)

God the nostalgia is heavy. I loved halo 2 back in the day

Probably. I feel I can never be genuinely happy with what I know now. By the way, this will be famous before summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTiVw3rFNhU

how like a nigger to steal a white man's medication

Based black man

Ayo, Kanye!

kek'd

It wouldnt matter, the truth would creep back to us all eventually.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 6200EB5A-6BA5-456F-8ED0-73D9209132A9.jpg (720x480, 46K)

here you go

Attached: IMG_20190329_002501.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Based black man, but unironically

No mah nigga, I like being woke.

It was the best. There's nothing more I want than to make halo 2 /ourgame/

youtu.be/VMa7Zhrk1yI

Attached: Halo2-cover.png (220x274, 120K)

>My brain automatically contribute everything terrible in the world to jews
Well, not entirely EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1553569393775.png (1403x590, 326K)

You're a God among niggers.

I quit my job 2 weeks ago after finding about my boss was half jew. The idea that i was contributing to Israel in any form made me sick to my stomach. I would rather be unemployed then to contribute

You can never go back

Attached: matrix-main.jpg (670x377, 137K)

Attached: basedaf.jpg (716x1561, 225K)

>faggot No such thing.

National pride is healthy and normal - you look after your family before anybody else, by the same metric, you look after your national interests before those of others.

Most middle-class white westerners have a suicidal altruism/inherited guilt complex.
They've doomed themselves by adopting a self-destructive ideology.

Being able to see this for what it is is a prime indicator of sanity.

No

I can't see you.. Turn on the lights.

niggers are a menace to polite society.

Alpha nigger. Just imagine bro you are literally the best genetic stock of your entire race.

>inb4 this nig gets more (you)’s than Soulja boy

as a nigger, do you think there's anything that can be done to redeem your awful single-mother ghetto culture? I mean, look at black folk in the 1960s. Suits, ties, respectable. Now it's all rap and get dat green, and if you try to educate yourself, you're uncle tom. It's a race to the bottom, and you're there. Any ideas on fixing it?

thats racist

there you go

Attached: IMG_20190329_002943.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

oh fuk, i just spit coffee out on that one. good one.

Based nigger.
I wouldn't give away my knowledge.
The final redpill is knowing kikes get into positions of power because they have naturally higher IQs plus a sense of racial solidarity among themselves. That's how they win, even though they have feuds amongst themselves.
Meanwhile crackers and niggers are fighting amongst themselves, turning in to know what's the latest best car to buy, or trying to make a wageslave career, or focusing on the last crap from Hollywood.
We don't belong in this society fellow nigger. The only way we're gonna make is by improving ourselves, by reading the right stuff and going beyond cultural preservation, into the actual metaphysical key that lies beyond or own cultures.
Personal discipline and confidence is a key to that. We can't become freaks as it is so common in the far right. The world has won already. We must live amongst ruins and ride the tiger.

Cool, now go ahead and kill yourself and take some of your nigger friends down with you

>So, /pol if you had the chance to go back and be completly oblivious about """"Them""""" would you?

hell no, that life was hell. always being betrayed by tribalist blacks and browns who you think are your "friends" and never quite knowing why they are only loyal to eachother and never to you no matter how "nice" you are. it was like living with a splinter in my brain. now it all makes sense, everyone is encouraged to be tribal from birth except european americans, all according to (((their))) plan.

No. I wouldn't have it any other way. The average Jow Forums user is retarded or trolling about da juus But Jow Forums got me redpilled on Catholicism and if I'm able to obtain eternal life, I'll be able to attribute it to Jow Forums.

>tl;dr Catholicism is the one true faith (or at least lays the best claim to the truth of all the Christian faiths) and modernism has destroyed the Church's traditions and customs beyond recognition to the point where very few actually understand the faith

We’re being censored at every turn. You need to wake up other blacks. We are in big fucking trouble. This will not end good for anyone.

Playing halo 2 was the first step in me getting redpilled

I understand the average white guy isn't the demise of the black culture in America it was the jews all alone.

The single mother household can be contributed to jews targeting our households in the 70s

Is that you Donald Glover?

eww its like one of those monsters from the horror movie Us!

Those things were terrible.

discord
(O)---|15|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

>they have naturally higher IQs
This has been debunked. They rise to positions of power because they cheat. If whites did half the shit they do we’d be hauled into court on civil rights violations.

FUCKING BASED!! Become the next Malcom X minus the faggy Islam shit

good overall post to our colored fren

So are you full 14/88?

Attached: crew.jpg (2484x1600, 3.14M)

no i wouldn't because that means you are pretty much a jew

>OY grl1
Id confirms you’re a dumb roastie

Based black man. I still want all shit skins to die. But that's just me

does the new black recruit know he has to start humping a anime pillow? thats a key element.

Attached: 2342122`23`1.png (680x680, 221K)

I've been redpilling blacks since 2009. My Senior project in highschool was a long elaborate demonstration on how the jews manipulate politics via media

Good on you OP, it's time for you to hit the gym now you little faggot.
You've been herr for 11 years and still aren't Jow Forums yet.

sick, twisted, based and redpilled,

>anything below 20 is profound (like cannot process speech)

So my neighbor's 20 year old autistic daughter who has never been able to speak a word in her life and still finds joy in Barney probably has a sub-20 IQ?

Attached: 1500975489099.jpg (200x202, 8K)

Showing your face here is a mistake bra. To late now I guess?

Fucking CZECHED

Watch this web series if you want to get redpilled about hiphop mind control

youtube.com/watch?v=oZm63hi1jRY

Become well-dressed, educated, well-spoken and do no identify with political groups. Black people have become very easy to stereotype, and most of them are actually accurate (weed, sagging pants, rap, living in ghetto slums, no family). Observe and take lessons to break free from stereotypes, and inspire others to do the same.

Jesus Christ dude! Hilarious!

I hate anime culture, its all a bunch of white knight fem cucks that refuse to grow up and be adults. So no, don't see myself fucking a anime pillow

That’s sad.

>niggers are a menace to polite society.
Meaning niggers are a burden to white christians. Welcome to last weeks news.

Buy a suit and move to Africa and enslave them. There are actual African billionaires who have enslaved their own people. Look at Zimbabwe

>So, /pol if you had the chance to go back and be completly oblivious about """"Them""""" would you?
No because we are the chosen ones. We are needed to bring justice against them.

Attached: Turkish Incels Enslaved Women.jpg (2000x1000, 589K)

Multiracial board of peace. Western civilization must be fought for, even if it's hopeless.

If this ain't a troll i advice you ,The redpill is addictive like a motherfucker
You won't see the word as you knew it, neither you'll be able to stop!
I relapsed on real drugs to handle my emotions!

[citation needed]

If kikes cheat they are superior because all other races fall into their schemes.
This is purple pill shit. Kikes win because they have superior intellects, are strongly nationalistic and have a deep sense of community and tradition.
Niggers fail because they IQ is lower on average and they fall prey to resentment and political manipulation by the left.
Imagine what we could do if we get niggers on our side. Rockwell knew it.
Living in a better world is not about hatred, but about racial solidarity and nationalism.

Is that you Tyrone?

You're a good man. Help us Make Zimbabwe Rhodesia Again

>nigger

Fuck off faggot Racism should be celebrated against non Whites while all racism against Whites should be met with death. It's the only natural way faggot nigger glow in the dark fag.

Nobody should ever choose ignorance. You have to understand your unique place, you can be like black jesus and redpill the black masses more than any whitey ever could. I would advise that you dont hide your power levels at all among blacks and start informing them of the JQ. Stop letting them destroy your people.

Same here. Halo 2 was all about chilling relaxing and being cool modding listening to rock and postgrunge and having fun while Halo 3 was all about rap/hiphop filth fucking jacking accounts fucking bots and other paranoia inducing shit, I hate my good times on Halo 3 but overall I hated it, I had way more fun on halo 2. halo 2 was all white too and if there was a nigger you didn't know it because they spoke white, I knew a nigger who had a white dad and black mother and I said nigger one time and he got offended and said he was black and I didn't even know it LOL, I didn't believe him at least I thought he was joking with me and fing around

I made this skin and posted it on HaloMods:
youtu.be/fFo3Q0VF72I

Attached: sun glasses.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Attached: 484F3171-CE47-4654-9394-4176E97BE741.gif (800x371, 87K)

Almost as based as me. I literally advocated for exterminating them and unironcally convinced some people

Can't disagree. Jews have been fucking over blacks for years, and they're doing a good job of fucking over whites now, too

I could care less man i stand on my morals and principles. I refuse to let left wing nuts to shut me up

Why? I show my face. Nobody fucking cares

Attached: 2019-03-27_15.57.12.jpg (1555x1555, 1.34M)

How to beat a libtard on redistribution of wealth through taxation argument and immigration

I had* my good times on Halo 3

Good job. We will kill you last.

i want "secret black information" sinc ewe got black convert now... like... do all white people look alike to black people? i always wonderd bout that.

at first*

damn this is what 4 hours of sleep does.

Most black people have the same ideas and understand as extreme conservatives alot of us just get easily swayed by false political promises and defer

There are just as many whites with high iqs. It’s a simple numbers game. Whites in America are pushed out of the good schools. Fuck you you stupid Indian street shitting faggot.

>Ottoman Empire
>conquering England and Sweden
Die Muhammad

Read Marcus Garvey, based black man. Contact me if you want to discuss things further - I can give you my email

Mr Black Man would you all go the fuck back to Africa if we took all of the whiteys out and pulled out all our companies?????

Attached: 1551235929351.png (244x207, 73K)

okay, just testing. fuck the weeboo cucks anywys.

Honestly most white people look alike to me, its almost like you guys are NPCs in my eyes to be honest. You all share the same exact identical features likes asians

Even Dragon ball, I thought every nog loved that? I hate web shit to, so good on ya.

sweet christ, theres the next terrant, look at those fucking eyes.