A few years ago my high school did a play about WWII and we still have the costumes...

A few years ago my high school did a play about WWII and we still have the costumes. Found one today in my theater and got to have some fun with it

Attached: FAB53BD4-942C-4547-A3E9-3B38AB91B24E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

Have your giggle but know you are posting images of you in real life with surroundings that could possibly be identified. Some SJW queer trying to dox anons posting real life photos of themselves are just itching for you to make a mistake and show something that can peg down your local or identity. Examine every single detail of a photo before posting. Now that my duty of care has been fulfilled. Go forth my child. What works of art are you going to bestow us?

Attached: 1536896532719.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Can i get a heil

You’re right, and it’s for that reason that I’m blocking out my friend and I’s faces.

Attached: 3FF6248A-5A60-499B-ADFD-B8619B9CE9A9.jpg (1080x1920, 292K)

you're playing a dangerous game, user

For example

>Two hearts 2016 underlined
>One heart NM 2016
>Indeterminable text in bottom left but its there and further singles out location
>Some kind of text on tape upon the bottom of that ladder, indeterminate but not every ladder of that model is going to have that detail added
>You said "my theater" so either you were in said play or part of the theater club or are responsible for cleaning or setting up in that area
>White male with brown hair and tall build
Pretty fit from the look of your body fat on your hand and wrists
>You wear white Pumas and appear to carry air pods in your right pocket

Just be mindful of the small details. One person even thinks they might now the location and there is no chance in hell you are not sussed out.

Attached: 1553833203907.jpg (2992x3600, 2.74M)

DOX THIS FUCKING RACIST

Eat a dick leaf

You should steal that shit, bro. Imagine in 2 years or whatever when they decide to do another cucked out WWII play and realize someone stole a Nazi uniform lol. "I've got a code 88, repeat a code 88, we got real life Nazis running around in this school"

Attached: 1546752265636.jpg (2094x2587, 683K)

If you get doxxed, you have to own it. Never apologize.

I like how you have two of the same ribbon and are missing your bottom right one

Honestly, fuck anybody who wants to dox this dude. Like, if they're here right now, they should just fuck off back to tumblr where their bullshit might actually fly with some other stupid people.

>You must be at least 18 years old to post on this board
>You doxxed yourself
>You doxxed yourself at a time when every alphabet agency and hate watch group in the entire fucking world is watching us like a hawk

Just another day in the life of a zoomer!

Attached: 1535784226710.gif (478x350, 84K)

They will. After mining this thread for information and identifiable images. They've proven they are not afraid to go after our young minds and children. They tried to bury that MAGA kid under the prison for not backing down. They would nut if they could "expose real Nazi and White Supremacy in our schools".

They quite literally are pure evil and they are desperate.

Attached: 1509171658174.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>f you get doxxed, you have to own it. Never apologize.
Ha aha. Yeah, never apologize to the cultural Marxist Left. Fuck 'em.

Yeah but the alphabet agencies of all the groups knows just what wires to not fucking cross so lay off worrying about them past here. You just have to be unironically innocent and it's just a non-thing. Otherwise post whatever the fuck you want, and laugh as the guilty fucks go down.

back off

Attached: download (1).jpg (288x175, 5K)

Yeah it's true, if you're innocent you can actually say whatever the fuck you want on here and no ABC fuckheads can do anything. SJWs can try but with each cry of wolf the impact lessens.

Damn you’re right, if you’re able to find all those small details I can’t imagine what the journalists are able to do. Now I wish there was a way to delete threads. I agree. I’ve always had the philosophy of not apologizing for jokes, unless you legitimately feel bad for making them. Which I don’t, it’s quite clearly obvious that I’m not a racist if anyone takes even a second to look into my life. Agreed.
Zoomers rise up.

Attached: AF2CBABB-C5E7-4302-B112-E09FB5F2F030.jpg (1242x481, 371K)

You say that one person thinks they know the location. Are people outside this thread already talking about this? And what location do they think I’m in? I won’t tell you if you’re right or wrong so I can keep myself safe, I just wanna know how fucked I am.

Toggle the white box to the left of your post number. Scroll to the bottom of the thread and hit delete in the bottom right. Because of the archive it is out there forever but good chance no one ever pays attention or cares unless they are literally in this thread right now. Go forth my little newfag dipshit and good luck.

>better say this post is satire before you get vanned

>I just wanna know how fucked I am.
Incredibly unlikely you're fucked. I'm just saying IF you mistakenly got picked up by a SJW doxxer and you left some much more identifiable detail they could use all the other smaller details to absolutely confirm it. Delete the thread by deleting the OP and just be mindful the Left is the enemy and their entire platform rides on outrage and emotion. Give them an easy target like a nazis recruiting our children and they will make damn sure to eat that low hanging fruit. At your expense.

Attached: 1535700433927.jpg (1574x2217, 1.17M)

You're fucked, all you can hope is someone pulls it now.
Sad but this is America now.

Yeah OP do this if you want to get rid of it

For sure. I’m gonna delete this as soon as the replies stop coming in.

based and redpilled

checked. May kek have mercy on the Junge

I can assure they will not. Tell your tanned friend he has a good sense of humor. Now I've given you the advise. I've given you an example. If your (You) addiction cannot be beaten keep posting. Sink or swim newfag but you're going to have to bait the waters with more images if you want more replies.

Attached: 3546346543.png (680x485, 343K)

Fuck every time I try to delete the post it just says “something went wrong.” I’m a newfag so I have no idea what’s going on, someone help?

Well seeing as how you are not OP you're going to have a difficult time deleting his post.

delete your fucking posts retard. I've already identified the location. If my dumbass can, then lefty scum will be able to

why the fuck would you do this?

user, what will your parents think?

Attached: Disappointed.jpg (500x384, 187K)

Haha, I've had worse than doxxed happen to me. I've had these fags put a fake FBI report on me, and yes, the feds did follow through.

I hate having to fight against you rigth wingers, you all obviously have over 100 IQ. Everyone on the left has to take forever just to figure out simple tasks. Ugh.

~Mad SJW

I've 100% identified the school, not Larping.

double decide what I do

>You’re right, and it’s for that reason that I’m blocking out my friend and I’s faces.
wew lad, newfag detected

>OP has not deleted thread
>OP is not posting more pictures
Fuck me this is like those women that tease. Do you want me to throw you down and rail you or not? Shit or get off the pot OP.

Attached: 1499215335293.jpg (1279x720, 110K)

To not scare the shit out of you too much but to show I know where you are at.

On google maps, but start destination as washington dc and the end destination as the address of your school. It will be 247 miles

also, if you don't apologize wihin 15 minutes of this post for being such a dumbass, I will post address

you already got the doubles, you have ascended.

Lmao. I bet OP is absolutely shitting bricks. Poor guy.

Poor fuck doesn't even realize what EXIF is. Or that every photo ever taken on a smart phone for the past 8 years seeds the exact longitude and latitude, time, date, phone model, IMEI or the phones unique code that identifies the exact phone that took the image.

Most Leftist cannot fuck their way out of a paper bag so he is mostly safe but if one of them with room temp IQ does pull that seeded data they got him dead to rights.

Attached: 1504664542902.jpg (228x222, 8K)

Jow Forums strips exif, but jesus fuck it's easy as shit to identify the location. Literally took me less than a minute

Reminder OP, you have 7 minutes to apologize

ITT: Zoomer knowingly enables people to doxx him

>Jow Forums strips exif
Godammit you faggot I was having a belly laugh making him know it exists and to be careful but that he is safe from that particular form of tracking on Jow Forums. We want to teach them but we can fucking enjoy ourselves while doing it.

Attached: 1530932994618.png (635x457, 258K)

I don't think Natasha would be to happy with you

Don't worry, I have doxd the manager of the theater company at his school and have pics

Don't make him apologize, just tell him to stay off here til he's 18 and don't post shit like this again

I’m OP, my dumbass closed the tab that I posted this on and I don’t know how to get back to being OP (I was on private browsing so the tab didn’t save.) Hopefully you can just take my word for it that I am OP. I’m sorry for being such a dumbass.

>Jow Forums strips exif
Yeah I think everyone here but our friend knows this. Also i bet Op just closed browser.

"Maybe if i pretend it isn't there everything's alright"

Apology accepted

Lol pussy why would you say sorry? Be a man and take the dox, join the doxxed & fbi'd crew

post pictures of him at the bohemian grove then if you're so great

>I have doxd the manager of the theater company at his school and have pics
Yeah the one of him with the dildo up the ass and the guy he is blowing is smashing the back of his head into his cock? I might just let that one float away for giggles. The man is a faggot. He should celebrate his sexual identity!

Attached: 1497319322837.jpg (199x246, 21K)

Literally looks like my school's upper deck for theater. Granted I only been there twice and it's been two years since I've been inside the building itself, but it looks familiar. You anywhere near Kansas City, op?